The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalya feeling weird when her sister called her Felix was sad 😥
It must really mess with your mind being in there as a catfish, I hope they do get help afterwards readjusting back to the real world.

Reactions: 4
I normally watch on my phone but sacked the hubby upstairs so I could watch on tele and get on the thread😄 I'm normally lurking the hinch thread but this one I only found a couple days ago and I'm livid as I've been obsessed as with all seasons and I've been slated and kicked out of circle snowflakes Facebook group chat I knew here I could have spilled it all out since binging why did it take so long to find it😆 fuckin ragin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
bringing my phone to go for a piss because the thread moves that quick WHAT THE BLOODY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What order do you guys think they will enter the meeting/final room?
Surely Manrika and then felix !!! The producers would be stupid not to! Then maybe Andy the calming influence and then Syed to being the party vibes back up then the shock reveal of femi and pippa when all the originals are sat together??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.