The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's laying in on Natalya's dress sense and I'm sitting here in my shorts and knee high socks. Knew I should have stuck with the ball gown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I can’t cope waiting for them to meet!!! Imagine if fists are thrown and security have to come out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh if I was watching this tomorrow I could have zoomed through most of it lol

Reactions: 2
I can’t think if I want Manrika & Felix to walk in first, or if I want Felix to walk in last and everyone tit themselves lol

Reactions: 5
Honestly Felix has played a blinding game but he just makes it worst for himself by putting in these added on sentences about Manrika!
If Natalya really felt that bad she wouldn’t add all the extra Manrika love in stuff. But I agree she’s played a blinding game. No one even suspects them.

Reactions: 6
If Hashu doesn’t put Andy first and puts Manrika I’ll be FUMING

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.