The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'If it's not me I want it to be him'... not much choice really.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was a really lovely guy but I find it hard to be excited for someone who wins that comes in fairly late

• Heart
What he said about speaking to million of unheard voices because of their conversations on the show was so lovely 😭

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic but I have an update on one of my old posts of who Alex (season 1 winner) gave some of his winnings to..

516A3F28-1E6D-483F-ADC0-14F08CADDA67.jpeg

I just asked him on Tiktok & he said Dan, that’s who I expected it to be.
(It’s my Throwaway Tiktok account)

69B50986-5305-4893-B2E5-09BFD5409A34.jpeg

• Heart
Slightly off topic but I have an update on one of my old posts of who Alex (season 1 winner) gave some of his winnings to..

View attachment 788008

I just asked him on Tiktok & he said Dan, that’s who I expected it to be.
(It’s my Throwaway Tiktok account)

View attachment 788011
Aw he's too nice. I don't think he had to do that but the guilt got to him when he didn't even really build a proper full on flirting relationship like some of them do these days!! I wonder if Dan still bothers with him?

Also did anyone see professor Tim's post about having bowel cancer? 😭😭 seems like woody is still around for him which is lovely.

• Sad
  • Wow
Aw he's too nice. I don't think he had to do that but the guilt got to him when he didn't even really build a proper full on flirting relationship like some of them do these days!! I wonder if Dan still bothers with him?

Also did anyone see professor Tim's post about having bowel cancer? 😭😭 seems like woody is still around for him which is lovely.
Dan isn’t the nicest of people from what I’ve heard, so if he doesn’t bother with him anymore then I wouldn’t blame him. Last I heard Dan was going out with Lucy Flight (Youtuber/ Instagram girl) & cheated on her, they broke up, got back together etc etc😂

Oh no, I didn’t hear about that!! How awful! I hope he recovers, Tim is amazing❤ Thats actually heartbreaking☹
One of his cats passed away recently though.
FF7E143F-1333-49D3-A28F-DC3D81F9C0D0.png

• Sad
So I'm on the final episode and Isabella aka Sophia has realised she's been hating on Kai for no reason, saying she's been hyper focused on her, calling Kai her arch enemy when they've NEVER spoken

This girl has an issue bigger than Kai tbh

So I'm on the final episode and Isabella aka Sophia has realised she's been hating on Kai for no reason, saying she's been hyper focused on her, calling Kai her arch enemy when they've NEVER spoken

Not the final but yeah

Last edited:

Not the final but yeah
I think Sophia has got issues from living in her sister's shadow. She seems unhealthily fixated on how pretty she is and seemed to attribute her popularity solely to that. It's like she was transferring her insecurities from growing up with that on to Kai because she was the 'popular' girl in the circle.

I found everything with her a bit OTT and melodramatic as time went on and her confidence in her position grew - the fact she felt the need to fake gag over flirting with Nick every time they spoke (we get it, you're not into guys), and her excessive loudness towards the end.

Reactions: 5
Isabella/Sophia was definitely doing my head in the most out of them all by the end. She definitely seemed like a lot to take in person at the reveal. I did like this season more than the last US season. That said I can't remember any version that has had such a massive team split through the group.

Sophia on the finale "I was so obsessed with Kai"

Weirdo

Anyways, good on James. Guess you can laugh someone into their pants and into winning The Circle

One thing I did like is them openly talking about race like #MelaninOnFleek, James wearing a "Protect Black Women" jumper and James discussing being disliked for being black in the outside world. The jumper alone in the UK would get Ofcom complaints.

Just caught up with the final. I REALLY liked this series. It’s up there with UKS1 for me.

I just watched it all in a couple of days… I liked it better than the last series.
i wanted Ashley to win.
I found Ruksana so boring and even at the finale she seemed to be taking the game way too seriously!
Couldn’t warm to Kai and I keep calling her Kai as in the opposite of Hi! Her name just doesn’t look like Kay!!
I was team band all the way!!

• Heart
I’ve seen that Tim is poorly. I can’t watch the videos as it’s too close to home for me. Can anyone tell me if he’s going to be ok?

Also I haven’t really watched the new season of the circle cos people piss me off

I’ve seen that Tim is poorly. I can’t watch the videos as it’s too close to home for me. Can anyone tell me if he’s going to be ok?

Also I haven’t really watched the new season of the circle cos people piss me off
❤❤

I think he had surgery, all went well and he came home but had some trouble at home and had to wait a long time for any kind of help/ambulance to arrive.
None of the videos really say how's he doing atm but he seems to be at home being looked after.

❤❤

I think he had surgery, all went well and he came home but had some trouble at home and had to wait a long time for any kind of help/ambulance to arrive.
None of the videos really say how's he doing atm but he seems to be at home being looked after.
Thank you x

Can’t believe it’s back!! Might quit my job so I can dedicate my life to the circle ⭕

circle SEND

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.