The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought kai was a massive game player at first but now I think she's just been really clever with it and she definitely deserves a place in the finale (haven't got that far yet so don't know if she does!)

Reactions: 1
All caught up ready for the final on Weds!

Found most of the people quite likeable but at the same time I'm also not that fussed who wins 🤷‍♀️

I think Kai has been done dirty a bit by the edit to be fair to her, a consequence of probably being one of the more talkative players and being very popular early.

That being said her constant tactical talk and catfish suspicion was picked up on by other players, so it can't have just been the edit though they did keep giving her reactions over everyone elses to the cakes. I also can't understand why people keep coming up with roundabout ways to 'undermine her power' during blocking instead of just blocking her. I'm sure if Kai was given a straight choice she would just block the main threat not faff around picking someone adjacent.

Reactions: 2
I'm already halfway through as I'm at work tonight but can't wait to finally hear what everyone thinks.

nicks face when isabella walked in 😬😬😬 literal Ross geller 'I'm fine' vibes

He reminded me of this meme

e716df0f76049d9b15b0b92064fc004b.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
All caught up ready for the final on Weds!

Found most of the people quite likeable but at the same time I'm also not that fussed who wins 🤷‍♀️
That's pretty much how I feel too - don't really care who wins as long as it's not Sophie/Isabella. I just don't find her genuine or likeable.

Reactions: 1
I actually predicted the winner for once and i usually don't have a clue. I'm not mad james won as I think he managed to get himself right in the game as soon as he came in.
I was hoping Ashley won as the fact none of them even assumed he was a catfish is the aim of the game and he played it so well.

isabella is so loud and screechy idk if she was just nervous but through the whole final she was shouting at everyone rather than talking

• Heart

I actually started early because my friend said they're popping round to grab something, so hoping the times will align once they've fucked off 😂😂😂

• Heart
Since I've only just finished catching up... I want Ashley or Nick to win, not too bothered if Kai does, really don't want James or Isabella.

Since I've only just finished catching up... I want Ashley or Nick to win, not too bothered if Kai does, really don't want James or Isabella.
Yes think I'm primarily team Nick after really not liking him near the start, Ashley 2nd then no preference