The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This season reminds me of US season one, there's no drama but it's just enjoyable.

Reactions: 1
This season reminds me of US season one, there's no drama but it's just enjoyable.
Yeah I'm really glad, the UK and other US seasons were starting to be way too into playing a game. I've found most of these to be good to watch cause they're mostly just nice

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’ve been awol from this series, had lots going on πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Miss you all my geezer gals xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how I'm behind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They're still in their apartments πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ But I'm 33 mins in

• Haha
I don't understand how I'm behind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They're still in their apartments πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ But I'm 33 mins in
Are you on the right episode? πŸ˜‚ I was on about 35 mins when I read this but they'd been in the room meeting each other for a while before that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh tit I wonder if I'm an episode behind without realising πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Step away from the thread monkeybum and don't spoil it for yourself 🀣

• Haha
Ruksana's face with Isabella.

I find it a bit weird how obsessed Sophia seems about how pretty her sister is. It's all she seems to talk about.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.