The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent a good few minutes shining my phone torch in my eye and watching my pupil dilate and constrict. Sad fact is I'm not even joking. I feel like something has died.

Reactions: 5
Can't we just have a 9pm TV chat thread or isn't that allowed might get confusing if we're all watching different but better than crying watching TV alone

Reactions: 3
Just saw this on tv, thought it might cheer us all up!

Can't we just have a 9pm TV chat thread or isn't that allowed might get confusing if we're all watching different but better than crying watching TV alone
That's a brilliant idea, I'm sure it's ok as there's threads about sandwiches and memes!!

Reactions: 3
Could start a tattle gogglebox. Watch the same programme at 9 and discuss. Goggleboxers watch all sorts of stuff

Reactions: 8
Could start a tattle gogglebox. Watch the same programme at 9 and discuss. Goggleboxers watch all sorts of stuff
Brill idea! I'm more of a lurker on here but I do like reading and think thank god I'm not the only one that thought that.

Reactions: 4
We definitely need a 9pm thread we can all check in on and discuss what we're watching obvs.

Love the gogglebox idea

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.