The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix has a sick sense of humour. Got an email today with things I've watched that I might want to watch again... top of the list was that abomination from last week!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Netflix has a sick sense of humour. Got an email today with things I've watched that I might want to watch again... top of the list was that abomination from last week!
I've literally just finished US series 1, really enjoyed it - even though I knew who won I still was on edge at every blocking in case I read it wrong 😂 Netflix followed on with this abomination. Fasted find of the remote ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was scrolling on TikTok and Shabaz came up, twice so I’ve blocked him - no thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was scrolling on TikTok and Shabaz came up, twice so I’ve blocked him - no thank you!
natalya shared something he done on her stories last week and it was so embarrassing like something a kid would do.

it was a picture where he’d swapped round all their genders for a giggle

2 shots every time someone mentions what snacks they have

You’ll be on the floor 10 minutes in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.