The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be something/anything we can watch together 😢
What sort of thing are we thinking? After the last episode of the circle netflix recommended Below Deck to me but I don't know what sort of thing people are thinking about?

We need ideas so we can figure something out, I miss you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We definitely need something I had a 2 hour nap on the sofa tonight and I never do that 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
What sort of thing are we thinking? After the last episode of the circle netflix recommended Below Deck to me but I don't know what sort of thing people are thinking about?

I will pretty much watch anything if it means we get to check in and chat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I've watched Below Deck Mediterranean series 3-5 only and haven't seen any of the Caribbean ones so I'd be on for a watch!

Reactions: 1

I watched EVERY episode of below deck at the start of my maternity leave. Serious trash TV but you won't be disappointed for stuff to talk about. Some of the guests (and staff) are crazy!

And lots of blokes with no tops obvs, Rita is bound to find another crush

• Haha
I've watched Below Deck Mediterranean series 3-5 only and haven't seen any of the Caribbean ones so I'd be on for a watch!
We could give something a go and if it's not working we could change it?

I watched EVERY episode of below deck at the start of my maternity leave. Serious trash TV but you won't be disappointed for stuff to talk about. Some of the guests (and staff) are crazy!

And lots of blokes with no tops obvs, Rita is bound to find another crush
This sounds promising then? Although, seems like someone is getting a reputation 😂

• Haha
Will we need to make a new thread for said show? Other people coming to chat about Tim and his cats and all of us are just talking about something completely different

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will we need to make a new thread for said show? Other people coming to chat about Tim and his cats and all of us are just talking about something completely different

I'd say we get the details sorted in here and then we start a new thread for it and if anyone else is interested they can join in. I know there's already a Below Deck thread but hopefully we can start a watch along thread for it so that it's spoiler free.

Are we all happy sticking with 2100? What days are we doing? Should we do another poll?

Reactions: 1
I'd say we get the details sorted in here and then we start a new thread for it and if anyone else is interested they can join in. I know there's already a Below Deck thread but hopefully we can start a watch along thread for it so that it's spoiler free.

Are we all happy sticking with 2100? What days are we doing? Should we do another poll?
Ooh we can do Sundays now there's no LOD! I always thought Sundays would be perfect!

Courtney really choose the wrong game path! Love how this article refers to the completely useless David Spade hosted watch party...couldn't have put it better 😅 Once again someone confirming how conversations are controlled..will they ever learn, natural spontaneous conversation will always be better in the end