The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession time. I watched a few episodes of season one USA circle and absolutely despised Joey with every fibre of my being. I couldn’t bare it and I never watched it again. Probably why I wasn’t a fan of season 2 either 🤣
I hated Joey at first but by the end he was my fav. I think he made the show better as well he wasn’t scared to admit to things.

Reactions: 4
I'm still unsure if u should watch 🤷‍♀️ u deleted it from my Netflix list but is it really that bad? Not so bad it's watchable
If you've got a spare 35 minutes and want to feel like you're in a drug induced stupor where you have no clue what's going on, then it's worth a watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fell behind and just watched the final tonight. It is interesting how the US and UK seasons this year ended the exact same way. Women catfishes as a man and wins mostly due to the support of the woman they flirted with!

And my god was Terilisha bitter!

Reactions: 2
So I just watched Gemma’s interview with Professor Tim. Just as I thought he was talking about how produced the show generally. They spoke about channel 4 not commissioning the series and Professor speculated he thought it was because a better deal was on the table with another channel - I agree. It’s basically going to Netflix isn’t it???

Tim said he thinks the press release was put out by channel 4 to rile Fans up to garner more interest in the show although Tim did say interestingly the block of flats are up sale to rent so who actually knows

Reactions: 2
So I just watched Gemma’s interview with Professor Tim. Just as I thought he was talking about how produced the show generally. They spoke about channel 4 not commissioning the series and Professor speculated he thought it was because a better deal was on the table with another channel - I agree. It’s basically going to Netflix isn’t it???

Tim said he thinks the press release was put out by channel 4 to rile Fans up to garner more interest in the show although Tim did say interestingly the block of flats are up sale to rent so who actually knows
I was hoping someone watched their live! 🙏🏻💞
Really hope it does go to netflix! I cant imagine it being a hard or expensive show to make as all they need is the apartments done out really.

Only problem i think with netflix is being able to watch them all in one go. As much as we hated the cliffhangers it did still make having to wait more suspenseful

Reactions: 4
The writer of this article was clearly hard up for content and uses 10 words when 1 would do through the whole thing 🙄 The main thing I took from it that I hadn't copped before was that Jack/Emily/half of John is an economics and astrophysics major!! Who knew he was that intelligent 🤣

Miss you all 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The writer of this article was clearly hard up for content and uses 10 words when 1 would do through the whole thing 🙄
Why did she even lower herself to watch it when she clearly thinks it's far beneath her? No-one is watching because they think it's going to be intellectually stimulating or profound.

Reactions: 3
I was hoping someone watched their live! 🙏🏻💞
Really hope it does go to netflix! I cant imagine it being a hard or expensive show to make as all they need is the apartments done out really.

Only problem i think with netflix is being able to watch them all in one go. As much as we hated the cliffhangers it did still make having to wait more suspenseful
Yeah I’ve heard that’s Netflix are offering a better deal than Channel 4 too, I think Studio Lambert said in their statement about talks with Netflix!

Reactions: 7
Do you guys all watch made in Chelsea!???? We could do a watch along with that? Maeva makes me lol! My sister is also banging on about motherland we could start that as a group...

Reactions: 1