The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You write as if you are 'in the know'. They say ''there's no such thing as bad publicity' but I seriousy doubt Beefy has the brains and knowledge to make it work for him in this case, and especially with the DM. Only the superfans will support him, sad that they are. The rest off us see him for what he is. And it's not good.

All self-inflicted. They are crass dimwits. I am being polite

Reactions: 11
Has he been kicked out of his own house?!... Why is he always there? is pefume-gate really real?
I do wonder if he doesn't want to be filmed, as he is often at La Lande, and it has gained a lot of criticism many places...
Initially I thought it was the Baghead, but at second glance, it doesn't seem like other people are at the table other than those already at the château.

Reactions: 18
You can no longer "buy yourself out " of the services. It used to be be possible but not anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Martini Rosso and pineapple juice? Does Snorts purposely do these things for effect? The stirrer almost disappeared up his nostril, such a shame he caught it in time, a labotomy would have been an improvement.
And I thought he was allergic to citrus anyway? Where was "the only friend"?

Reactions: 14
SJ called scallops shallots a few times while cooking along with Auntie.
Auntie and uncle should have their own vlog.
Did PJ waiter in a burger restaurant. He doesn't know anything about seafood.. scallops, mussels are all alien to him.
Or apparently as a bartender.Why does he have to stick his beak into every single thing? He’s extremely annoying.

Reactions: 24
I am SO disappointed that Dan was there...AGAIN!
I thought he was not going to be sucked into the crazy Shanty vortex.
I thought he would see thru her bullshit.
I thought he would drown Snorts in the moat by now.

Santa where are you???????
None of my wishes are coming true!

Reactions: 24
Hedgehog Day.

Reactions: 2
Yeah but a teenage boy with a little girl all the time? My mom wouldn’t allow that. She was molested when she was a little girl. She’s the same age as Isabel. I had school boys grabbing and poking at me from third grade on. I ran straight home and told my parents. She taught me when I was very little which parts of me no one should touch. She told me to tell her immediately if anyone tried. She also taught me to run away if anyone tried. We never had any boy babysitters.

Reactions: 19
She also has EDS

Reactions: 7
I believe our Chatelaine is planting little subliminal seeds of, “Send me Chanel presents, pretty please!” “Wouldn’t I just adore a full size Chanel bag?” “Don’t I deserve Chanel?”
She already has one! She wore it when she and MPK went out on the town in London one night, and I've seen it a few times in various vlogs. I must admit SJ and I share the same taste when it comes to a Chanel classic flap bag. (Preferably black caviar leather with gold hardware in the size Medium, thank you Santa! or light gold hardware if no gold available. thanks. ) so I can't fault her there.

Reactions: 8
Everyone needs an Tante Chantal and Oncle Steve - what an absolute lovely couple. How enjoyable to spend time with them in the kitchen, preparing meals, listening to stories and enjoying precious family time. Even SJ seemed calmer and more in control of herself (less dizty) back cooking in the kitchen.

It was all going so swimmingly until Squirrelboy snorted, and snorted, and snorted - then spoke. then appeared on camera and wouldn't shut up.....
- did Squirrelboy borrow that gingerbread man sweater from Teabag?
- Squirrelboy is so desparate to fit in and act the 'big man' - I'll make drinks - then PLAYS bartender and pours himself a Martini/Rossi & Pineapple Juice. I'm surprised he didn't drink it from a sippy cup.

Mummy & Son
- BIG Mummy/Son vibes in the kitchen - 'Concentrate Philip for I am about to teach you'
- more digs at SJ about the amount of drinking (Do you want a glass with that or a straw?)
- Squirrelboy knows nothing, asked stupid questions, made silly comments all whilst tugging at Mummy's apron strings

Dinner Table
-Very odd that they didn't show all the dinner guests - clearly 3 or 4 others at the table who weren't identified
-Nice to see Natty seated beside Tante Chantal and Amuary
-Interesting to see SJ seated in between Curtis and his boyfriend (and not beside Squirrelboy for a change)

Big takeaway - Real men wear french cuffs & cufflinks. Littleboys wear a gingerbread sweatshirt.

Reactions: 43
Or apparently as a bartender.Why does he have to stick his beak into every single thing? He’s extremely annoying.
Thank you

I zipped thru his parts

He’s has forensic knowledge of everything in that chateau - never saw scallop shells
Never saw the bowl

He’s a dick head - and he’s even lousy at that
The drinks trolly right in front of the washup

Yak yak the pony
Delighted we at tattle are your advent bible

You read here and vlog out a pathetic excuse …. How you have to celebrate with family

Get a fucking moral .. pray for one
You have eaten over 1000 euros worth of food and wine
And it’s not even Christmas

Here’s your advent
Day 20

Yes 20 days straight thumbs down

And their not alone

Shut your paid gigglio up

He’s taking the piss out of you
Literally

Reactions: 31
Phyllis as a bartender be like...

Anyone in the UK, who can find a Mr. Frosty in a charity shop and give it to him during a GAG?!

Reactions: 12
PhiPhi missed a golden opportunity with the drinks cart. If he’d come out and made some pretty and tasty drinks using the shaker he’d have scored some points. But what does he do? He invents a cocktail as one does when you’re only able to steal a bottle of Martini Rossi from home and have to mix it with what your school chum has in his dorm fridge. While wearing a beanie in the presence of a man cooking in cuff links. I wonder if the poor thing knows that he was tonight’s entertainment?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.