The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sewing machine is not a waste. There are lots of sewing youtube channels here are a few I like
Find something that appeals and have fun with your sewing machine.

Reactions: 9
Chanel bauble on sale - reduced from USD36.99 to USD33.99.
From the live chat..
Natasha Ohhhh I love that! @Philip where did you get the mini Chanel bag?

The Chateau Diaries @Natasha Philip bought it in Selfridges in London

I had another look at the Channel bag decoration @14:00. It is a micro bag from a Channel belt. SJ hung it on a real pine tree. What a moron.

Reactions: 19
Sure is. He's been to la lande, and SJ went and did a vlog tour of his place. He has his own YouTube channel. And this photo with the 2 current la lande volunteers at his place in 2019 is also part of the canon.
Oh, that guy...In 59 years I'd never heard that name and now there are two.

He seems like a complete opportunist who self-identifies as an Egyptologist. I don't think he has any credentials whatsoever. Fangirling on Celine Dion when he's 13. Come on - really!

Reactions: 16
SJ has has sex supposedly with Phyllis so probably no retaliation against gay sex at the Shanty.

If he vlogs every day, he's neglecting his family, if he takes a break people freak out...poor guy can't win for losing. He has two little children, a wife, and a demanding boss. No wonder he's fixing up a quiet space out back !
I wish he would not have declared that he was still gung ho about filming daily vlogs.
Just do one longer one per week.

And he needs to tell his"boss" and I use that term lightly...more like "the bimbo" , NO!
He needs to quit going to her rescue.
Make f*#king Snorts man up.

I know THAT would be too funny for words!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Where would Snorts have gotten that from??? Did he buy the belt at Selfridges???

Reactions: 8
I just got sick of people turning up late or not at all so it is easier this way for me. Nothing more insulting to a cook than making the meal for a certain time and then people turn up really late and don't bother to let you know beforehand.
Oh poor you. Smart way to deal with that.

Reactions: 11
This is my idea about the whole situation.
Mummy is 80 Gerry I think is 60 so would have been born when she was 20 (before she married Derrick). Fanny said Gerry's mum was 90, so maybe 20 something Derrick had a fling with a 30 year old and made Gerry. He then marries IJ a couple of years later. Gerry could have been kept secret from Derrick for a few years??? Or maybe not, anyway once IJ become preggers with Fanny, Gerry is enlisted as home help/nanny.

Or Derrick and IJ had Gerry very early in there relationship and he was adopted out to a couple in their 30's.

Reactions: 10

The Chateau Diaries

7 minutes ago
Hello lovely people! Tonight’s Advent Video will be of my aunt and I cooking a special French Christmas dish. It will premiere later tonight, probably around 11:30pm French time. Cadeaux will be posted much later tonight (not as a premiere). I hope you’re all having a wonderful Advent Love, Stephanie x

Reactions: 12
Isabelle has the Italian sounding last name of Biggio. She married Derek in 1963. Stepfanny wasn't born until 1975.
Bingio married for 12 yrs before SJ - so Gerry is b4 matrimony

Does anyone know the year both DJ and IJ were born?

Reactions: 3
Bingio married for 12 yrs before SJ - so Gerry is b4 matrimony

Does anyone know the year both DJ and IJ were born?

Sami Lee

Chatty Member

Sep 13, 2021

ggyahoo said:
Quick look at French official death records and they give Derek Jarvis as born 23rd Feb 1940 in London.
Hmm, that seems odd. This birth record, with the more or less correct mother's surname, is from Family Search which also lists the death of 'Derek Charles J' at Tours.

But I find that many BMD records are messy!

Derek P Jarvis Principal
England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008
1937 Kensington, London, England mother: Bergin

Reactions: 6
Explains why Maaike van der Kijke can sit in the cold in isolation and watch Friends. No pompus cocktail party tonight...

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 8
No babies or animals (this time), so I guess that answers your question and I don't have to go into the details.
Cripes that does answer the ques and absolutely do not want to know. I sincerely hope it was a medical emergency and hospitalisation was necessary. WTF is wrong with people
Oh dear, I now remember Spud in trainspotting

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.