The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that nothing will be changed at Lalande over Christmas.

I checked and as Auntie is a French citizen, she can travel to France with her partner (spouse) if it's not for work or tourism.

Which is their case (family gathering) even though she's not resident in France and usually doesn't spend Christmas at Lalande....

Once again, it'll be the infamous "Lalande exception" !

PS : British citizens legally residents in France can travel from UK to France too.
They've still got to run the gauntlet through customs with the turkey and ham 🤭 🍗🥓🥩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Lady Avonlea, SJ owes you a big THANK YOU, for your suggestion.
Here are a few ideas to complete the festivities.
Sterling Silver Kentucky Fried Chicken Bucket Designed by Tiffany & Co for KFC is up for sale on Ebay for 5,000.00 U.S.
Blue Spode bucket if Tiffany & Co's is too pricey.
KFC fire logs, because it's cold inside.
KFC music to round out the day.
At least they will have perfume from the crackers to mask the smell. :poop:

View attachment 927534
View attachment 927522
View attachment 927539
View attachment 927535
My personal favs from a previous thread here....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Squirrelboy is getting very 'hands-on' with Mummeee's personal belongings - her china, her teapot, her broche. Seems all a bit passive aggressive and suspect IJ is none too happy. Squirrelboy is getting far too comfortable and arrogant.

I had a favourite Uncle, who sadly passed away a few years ago, but during a large family reunion at his home one of the nephews, just a bit younger than Squirrelboy, thought it would be funny to sit at the head of the table for the meal. Nephew was put in his place and quickly moved to another seat when our Uncle quietly said, 'When you pay the bills, then you can sit at the head of the table, until then this is my seat'.

Someone needs to pull Squirrelboy's chair out from the head of the table and put him back in his place.
SJ is stuck with twenty somethings she is mother of the house not partying with peers. She will tire of paying for all these kids. Snorty should leave with them because the show is more about him now than her. When she realizes that things might change.

Reactions: 17
This was in the UK papers. Not looking good for Armoury's parents' visit. His mum is a French citizen though. They may get stranded there after Christmas. I wonder how Selmar and Titania will find a compelling reason to travel for New Year? Maybe the new chateau?
Indeed! What constitutes a compelling reason?
I simply must partaay!
I wish to spend Christmas in a freezing farmhouse with few toilets!
I want to play dress up and sing carols badly!
I am a desperate grifter!
I am a complete masochist!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did SJ have to tell the kids be quiet and stay out of the kitchen mommy has to talk to the grown ups “patrons”.
We’re they huddled somewhere trying not to freeze as SJ took the one warm room to speak in?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@MojoDublin (am sure you've seen this by now - from patreon vlog)

accountant.jpg

@Ann G. My way of asking was direct :unsure: Thank you for answering though.

I am interested in the diversity of TCD's audience, patrons and tattlers.

The Mount Gay vlog was pants. Filming a tour :sleep: and a tenuous link to a creole Christmas cake from a book written by bloody Delia Smith 😡
Looks like the family were not that interested in a z list youtuber after all :LOL:

The SA scholarship girl looked great fun in the vlog that was posted here. (sorry, can't remember her name)
She's a two cracker girl ⭐ :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Indeed.
Bye bye xmas with aunt and uncle, I'd say...
yep.
question. Who’s going to eat all those chocolates and drink all that ridiculous booze ?

Water seeks its own level
indeed it does 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Marquis de Potpourri
@gibson2021
@sandro37

I know it’s the holidays - shortly

Just a shout out … to say .. yo !

There is a list of agents MIA
You have not permissions to be MIA
View attachment 927880
My dearest M, I have unfortunately been hacked. Email accounts and passwords went for a Burton. So I now have a third moniker after last night's email also played up.

I did consider calling in the good Father O Malley, to say a few prayers for me. His reply was, sadly he didn't cover electronic devices and I should use my time wisely to contemplate my profligate ways.

I have tried a few times to reenter the VIP lounge, sadly I am no longer there, only in faded spirit. Mrs G has had to converse with me of an evening, which she finds disconcerting.

She does however now agree with me that the advent diaries are truly dire and Flip is not in her words 'worth a sh*g!' She thinks he brings the tone of the place down. I nearly had a fit laughing as it couldn't go any lower.

Winter truly came upon me! If @Jeeves would kindly give thread 90 to someone else that would be much appreciated.

In admiration of Dick and Angel's transformation and works on their Chateau over the summer. Rendering and roof job. Hmm- business plan in action? How amazing that a Chateau owner has one of those.

Amaury doing a good job of organising the work shop- Selmar has been ousted.

Talking of Selmar, what a complete and utter kn*b. He and Tatyana are total grifters, they have a vague business plan promising vague things (other than dressing up and grinding against Selmar...*puke*) reminds me of the other traction couple- whose vlog I haven't yet watched. If I were Stephanie, I would cut them loose off her vlog, her association with them is already lower than her untanked cellars. If anyone is stupid enough to buy tickets for their gif and grind show, I hope they can action the claw back clause in their credit card.

How did the phrase 'Happy Advent' get coined? Dumbest thing I ever heard.

Yours as ever Q.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He should change the name of his channel to Occasionally Doing it Ourselves :)
The interesting thing is that on MPK’s first Christmas vlog there’s no comments about the delayed “next day” video. And only one other negative comment that I found. Not too long ago, he had hundreds of negative comments on his videos that someone (Ma?) busily deleted. That’s when people cared…but those people who cared have moved on now. That’s why SJ should be concerned about negative comments. They can be deleted, but those subscribers or patrons will stop caring and go away, too.

Comment from MPK Christmas vlog…

9521275C-4A53-4480-934B-C6F56E1EC077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My dearest M, I have unfortunately been hacked. Email accounts and passwords went for a Burton. So I now have a third moniker after last night's email also played up.

I did consider calling in the good Father O Malley, to say a few prayers for me. His reply was, sadly he didn't cover electronic devices and I should use my time wisely to contemplate my profligate ways.

I have tried a few times to reenter the VIP lounge, sadly I am no longer there, only in faded spirit. Mrs G has had to converse with me of an evening, which she finds disconcerting.

She does however now agree with me that the advent diaries are truly dire and Flip is not in her words 'worth a sh*g!' She thinks he brings the tone of the place down. I nearly had a fit laughing as it couldn't go any lower.

Winter truly came upon me! If @Jeeves would kindly give thread 90 to someone else that would be much appreciated.

In admiration of Dick and Angel's transformation and works on their Chateau over the summer. Rendering and roof job. Hmm- business plan in action? How amazing that a Chateau owner has one of those.

Talking of Selmar, what a complete and utter kn*b. He and Tatyana are total grifters, they have a vague business plan promising vague things (other than dressing up and grinding against Selmar...*puke*) reminds me of the other traction couple- whose vlog I haven't yet watched. If I were Stephanie, I would cut them loose off her vlog, her association with them is already lower than her untanked cellars. If anyone is stupid enough to buy tickets for their gif and grind show, I hope they can action the claw back clause in their credit card.

Yours as ever Q.
That was gif and Grind show! Autocorrect still loves me like Steph loves a good rummage in tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yours as ever Q.

Dear Gibson (VIP) - so lovely to hear from you! No problem in reallocating Thread 90. I wondered if Gibsonadeux (or something like that) might have been you. Such a nuisance with your emails. It goes without saying that you are always welcome in the VIP lounge.
So pleased to have you back with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay. I just watched the Patreon BS gloss over for the duped masses.
my question is this….. HOW and I mean HOW can she straight faced gloss over the fact that there is no bloody heat in that tit hole ….. for years now ! Saying, oh “we’re used to the cold”
Is she insane?
also just Cavalierly explain the endless multiple unfinished as her lack of planning. This is unconscionable.
a bloody bathroom on the main floor left undone for months while she has Amury working on the “grand salon”?
nuti and the midget man’s apartments undone ?
messes all over…
And her quibbling like a stupid blonde little girly girl bubble head, over a commercial refrigerator because it’s ugly inside ? All the while Davy is trying to be professional and tell her it’s more practical and energy efficient to have one vs a stupid Smeg ?????
why anyone donates to this idiot is beyond me.
it makes me sick to watch her. She’s so stupid, yet so self possessed, with an ego so inflated by her adoring midget and entourage (which I believe at this stage are simply using her for their own benefits).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anything to declare Madame
Yes - Phiphi is a pillock!

Pillock - This is another delightful description of someone who's painfully stupid. The word has 16th century Scandinavian origins, and comes from the old English word pillicock, meaning penis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.