The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dearest M, I have unfortunately been hacked. Email accounts and passwords went for a Burton. So I now have a third moniker after last night's email also played up.

I did consider calling in the good Father O Malley, to say a few prayers for me. His reply was, sadly he didn't cover electronic devices and I should use my time wisely to contemplate my profligate ways.

I have tried a few times to reenter the VIP lounge, sadly I am no longer there, only in faded spirit. Mrs G has had to converse with me of an evening, which she finds disconcerting.

She does however now agree with me that the advent diaries are truly dire and Flip is not in her words 'worth a sh*g!' She thinks he brings the tone of the place down. I nearly had a fit laughing as it couldn't go any lower.

Winter truly came upon me! If @Jeeves would kindly give thread 90 to someone else that would be much appreciated.

In admiration of Dick and Angel's transformation and works on their Chateau over the summer. Rendering and roof job. Hmm- business plan in action? How amazing that a Chateau owner has one of those.

Amaury doing a good job of organising the work shop- Selmar has been ousted.

Talking of Selmar, what a complete and utter kn*b. He and Tatyana are total grifters, they have a vague business plan promising vague things (other than dressing up and grinding against Selmar...*puke*) reminds me of the other traction couple- whose vlog I haven't yet watched. If I were Stephanie, I would cut them loose off her vlog, her association with them is already lower than her untanked cellars. If anyone is stupid enough to buy tickets for their gif and grind show, I hope they can action the claw back clause in their credit card.

How did the phrase 'Happy Advent' get coined? Dumbest thing I ever heard.

Yours as ever Q.
Can people stop reporting this please. If someone deleted their account and waited the 7 days for the deletion to complete then there's nothing we can do. No one can hack your tattle account unless they know your password, and a tattle account locks out after a few unsuccessful attempts so it's near impossible to brute guess. If anyone gets hacked (which is very unlikely if careful) you need to contact admin asap and not wait several weeks.

VIP means nothing, enjoy tattling and don't worry about the titles.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The interesting thing is that on MPK’s first Christmas vlog there’s no comments about the delayed “next day” video. And only one other negative comment that I found. Not too long ago, he had hundreds of negative comments on his videos that someone (Ma?) busily deleted. That’s when people cared…but those people who cared have moved on now. That’s why SJ should be concerned about negative comments. They can be deleted, but those subscribers or patrons will stop caring and go away, too.

Comment from MPK Christmas vlog…

View attachment 927938
The commentators choice of name makes my stomach do flips.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Dear Gibson (VIP) - so lovely to hear from you! No problem in reallocating Thread 90. I wondered if Gibsonadeux (or something like that) might have been you. Such a nuisance with your emails. It goes without saying that you are always welcome in the VIP lounge.
So pleased to have you back with us.
It was me. I was trying to get back on and was about to post when the freeze screen came up on my device. I went in and set up in safe mode to delete the wee little virus, but thought had best delete again as that email was hacked and I had multiple screens on. It was a total joy!.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can people stop reporting this please. If someone deleted their account and wait the 7 days for the deletion to complete then there's nothing we can do. No one can hack your tattle account unless they know your password, and a tattle account locks out after a few unsuccessful attempts so it's near impossible. If anyone gets hacked (which is very unlikely if careful) you need to contact admin asap and not wait several weeks.

VIP means nothing, enjoy tattling and don't worry about the titles.
It was my email that was hacked. No worries I am not bothered about VIP account. I just deleted to be on the safe side. It isn't a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The commentators choice of name makes my stomach do flips.
Oh wow! I didn’t even notice that name was used! Yes, that’s very cringe worthy…if any comment should be deleted from MPK’s vlog, it’s that one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry that as a grown ass woman you are unable to do this. I trained as an architect and worked as one for a decade so it's probably easier for me, plus, I'm a fairly forceful personality so ya...

I am able to do it but I dislike it (would rather go to the dentist!) What I really meant but as it was very late last night when I made to comment and it didn't come across is I can find it stressful and I have a normal house that is well maintained. And I think Fanny's co owners should be more involved with the planning, rather than just swanning in for holidays. Yes Fanny is doing an appalling job but I feel the co owners get a free pass
I'm sorry that as a grown ass woman you are unable to do this. I trained as an architect and worked as one for a decade so it's probably easier for me, plus, I'm a fairly forceful personality so ya...

Here is where you differ:
1. My guess is your house is not falling down around you, if it is-super happy I'm not dependent in you for shelter

2. You have not put your home on YouTube for all to see because isn't it so wonderful!

3. You are not asking people for money so you can repair your enormous home, make that 2nd home 🤔 or is it 3rd or 4th. Don't even get me started.

There are MANY thing I hate getting done: pap smears, going to the dentist, seeing my in laws, mammograms, the DMV, sitting down with my kid and doing homework, math, physics, the stupid philosophy class I had to take to finish my degree, coked out angry people when I worked in production- BUT GUESS WHAT!!😃😃😃 I put on my BIG GIRL PANTIES and I got it/get it done!! 🤪 because -I don't really have a choice! Husband's out if town, holiday weekend, toilets plugged because the teen daughter put God knows what into our clay pipes, plumber nowhere to be found?? Do we poop into buckets? No.... I figure it out... under extreme pressure 😳 like a bomb diffuser-and I. GET. IT. DONE.

So, SJ has no excuses. Hard it may be, but the days if standing there and saying (in essence) but I don't know how to change my tire-boo hoo... are over . While my 1st job (ballet) was mostly female and highly highly competitive, only 15% of my class in architecture was female and I had to start as an adult, as a teen -on the weekends up at whistler-I was the ONLY female ski instructor in my day. I was ALWAYS instructed to not whine that I was cold or that I needed to pee, plus keep up or they would leave me 🤣🤣🤣 😶 I was a teenager so I listened.

And here's the thing- Iam older than SJ!! I did not grow up when this was all expected, but I expected it from myself. Everyone should.

Especially if she expects the freaking planet to PAY FOR HER CRAP. So your stephending-is not holding water my dear😉😇
I am able to do it but I dislike it (would rather go to the dentist!) What I really meant but as it was very late last night when I made to comment and it didn't come across is I can find it stressful and I have a normal house that is well maintained. And I think Fanny's co owners should be more involved with the planning, rather than just swanning in for holidays. Yes Fanny is doing an appalling job but I feel the co owners get a free pass

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A very successful relative once said to me.

“it’s very easy to make money, but hell of a difficult to hang on to it “

This is a truism, illustrated every day by the people who win large amounts in the lottery and within five years have squandered the lot, mostly on bludging parasitic ‘friends’ and relatives. ( cough).

If managing projects and money is not your strength then employ people who can.
If one is a spendthrift, then employ people who ensure that you cannot squander funds needed for core business.
If one tends to be generous/not a particularly good judge of character then employ people to keep the inevitable chancers who are attracted like blowflies to fame and easy spoils.

SJ is surrounded by those who flatter, ingratiate and humour her essentially to promote and/or enrich themselves.

Surely Maman, Nic, MP see this and are pointing out that by encouraging what is now a very long list of parasites, shes courting disaster .

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Tonight's poll will be up at 8 pm so this is your 60 minute call for the missing Tattlers.
1639681158386.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She should give receipts. She's probably seriously mixed her own and patron funds and now the accountants are trying to make sense to it all.
I can imagine hair being torn out by the accountant and his number-crunching sidekicks at the knotted knitting of record keeping and transactions.

If I were a Patron, there are questions I would raise in next week's Q&A even in the absence of finalised accounts which should be available to Associaition members (Patrons). In no particular order and by no means the only questions:
  1. Confirmation that Patreon funds are remitted direct to the Association bank account.
  2. If not, why not?
  3. What is the audit trail from Patreon (by whatever means - interbank transfer, PayPal, etc) to funds reaching the Associaition account, to ensure the amount received by the Association reconciles with the amount remitted by Patreon (net of their fees/charges), allowing for forex fluctuations.
  4. Salaries (not contractors) - how many, if any, are employed by the Association, what are the roles, what remuneration - i.e. does Natty undertake Associaition admin duties/record-keeping/basic book-keeping for which she is paid solely for that role, do "directors" draw salaries.
  5. If salaries are paid, presumably employer legal/tax obligations have been adhered to.
  6. Contractors: details of contractors used by the Association and a breakdown of cost of works undertaken, completed, ongoing: Digger Dan, Nick the Tree Surgeon, Builder Ian, terrace people, etc. Dan was paid by Association funds but no longer? Amaury?
  7. Professional fees: breakdown of accountancy fees billed to the Association to date, ditto legal fees, architect, surveyor (engaged to inspect the terrace and arrange repairs) [that went well], surveyor from Belgium who mapped the lake and produced detailed plans (levels) of all outside areas.
  8. What is Davey's role: is he retained by the Associatiion as a consultant for an agreed fee. He has spent a considerable amount of time producing a series of detailed plans for hard and soft landscaping of the kitchen garden, the courtyard and other areas of the grounds. And now he appears to have turned his hand to draughtsmanship amd design for the back kitchen, kitchen, etc.
  9. Has Davey provided detailed costings for every element of the garden design scheme/s, hard landscaping and planting.
  10. Is the Associaition "management" satisfied that all activities meet the critieria within the Articles of Association. Has advice been sought from a professional other than the accountant.
Stephanie says she wants everything to be transparent and clear cut. She has so little grasp of - or interest in - boring but important detail, which she thinks will all sort itself out and everything will be tickettyboo, that her idea of transparent is what anybody else would describe as black out curtains.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched the latest Pethericks video “Bending the Zinc.” Billy was very hands-on and knows how to use the metal bending tool for the roof pieces…I was impressed. He actually IS doing it himself! No sign of Michael.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did you ever see that Housewife of Beverly Hills? YOLANDA? She was married to David Foster-right before he dumped her for someone about 45 years younger who immediately got pregnant-anywho- she had a GLASS WALK-IN refrigerator made in her Malibu manse. Wow. It literally looked-at all times-like Martha Stewart herself had just styled it. It was breath-taking to behold. She is the perfect "white jeans" person. Looks amazing in white jeans, they never get dirty, a colorful $300 T, an Hermes belt and flat sandals-gorgeous, effortless, flawless. She was in vogue etc in the 80/90's and still STUNNING!! Oh!! And Dutch🤣
And she was the most "normal" one of all of them!

Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest Pethericks video “Bending the Zinc.” Billy was very hands-on and knows how to use the metal bending tool for the roof pieces…I was impressed. He actually IS doing it himself! No sign of Michael.
Billy speilberg is pulling a blinder
Kudos 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nutti is back
image.jpg

Another ingorant comment from yak yak

Is that a pint of vodka !!!!

Then the PAID camera 🎥 man
Is 80% on the couch while
Nutti the house manager ( full salary )
Is cameraman

image.jpg

Anyone find it creepy that yak yak has to be front and centre

And Stephanie is now the side show 😈

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I like Billy, I think of him as a big cuddly bear, and he’s had to step up as big brother and rescue the actual big brother who doesn’t seem to have got past the mental age of 19

Squirrelboy is getting very 'hands-on' with Mummeee's personal belongings - her china, her teapot, her broche. Seems all a bit passive aggressive and suspect IJ is none too happy. Squirrelboy is getting far too comfortable and arrogant.

I had a favourite Uncle, who sadly passed away a few years ago, but during a large family reunion at his home one of the nephews, just a bit younger than Squirrelboy, thought it would be funny to sit at the head of the table for the meal. Nephew was put in his place and quickly moved to another seat when our Uncle quietly said, 'When you pay the bills, then you can sit at the head of the table, until then this is my seat'.

Someone needs to pull Squirrelboy's chair out from the head of the table and put him back in his place.
YESSSSSS!

I have another, probably cockeyed theory ,that SJ leaves BJJ's rude comments to her in the vlogs so that she has a record of his misdemeanours to use against him to justify kicking him out, eventually.
Like your theory!!

@MojoDublin Thank you for setting up the new thread…And for the great title! ❤❤❤
Very much appreciate all that you do for us. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.