The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squirrelboy is getting very 'hands-on' with Mummeee's personal belongings - her china, her teapot, her broche. Seems all a bit passive aggressive and suspect IJ is none too happy. Squirrelboy is getting far too comfortable and arrogant.

I had a favourite Uncle, who sadly passed away a few years ago, but during a large family reunion at his home one of the nephews, just a bit younger than Squirrelboy, thought it would be funny to sit at the head of the table for the meal. Nephew was put in his place and quickly moved to another seat when our Uncle quietly said, 'When you pay the bills, then you can sit at the head of the table, until then this is my seat'.

Someone needs to pull Squirrelboy's chair out from the head of the table and put him back in his place.
Hate to defend him but he and all the viewers seem to think they are in a relationship and such they are equal. Right now the chateau is his home so why wouldn't he believe he could use everything what's around. Isabelle has an official apartment on her own and could keep her things there if she doesn't want people to touch it. By now she had enough time to tell S to hide her precious things. If I moved in with a partner I would not want to be told to behave like I am a guest. If S doesn't like him to talk and snort she could have said it by now also. Remember her numbers increased during the last year from 60000 to over 150000 while he was already there so she might think his appearances contribute to the success.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I found the Patreon vlog a bit sad really, she doesn’t actually have anyone in her life to share and collaborate with, Nic and Potty seem absolutely useless and do not seem to contribute anything towards the business and Snorty doesn’t have any life experience and has ever been a home owner so she’s turned to Davy the landscaper to talk about how to improve the catering facilities, she’s just overwhelmed. I think the running around screeching and manic laughter is a coping mechanism. I do think Isabelle was the worker in the family and I’m sure she said that Derek would have preferred not to work and just be an artist. Stephanie just needs to put her hand into her YouTube pocket and pay a French speaking Project Manager because she clearly is rubbish at it. Hey is Christmas I’m feeling charitable 🎄
Yes, you are feeling charitable!
I wouldn’t be so compassionate. Sorry , not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well…once again, MPK had a promising start with the Christmas vlog but has “petered out.” He really needs to stop making false promises. Like “see you tomorrow” (it’s been 3 days since he said that), “I’ll sleep in the cottage bedroom on Christmas Eve,” or “Introducing Andrew…we’ll be seeing a lot more of him!” Come on Michael! How hard is it to decorate a Christmas tree and film it?

View attachment 927631
He should change the name of his channel to Occasionally Doing it Ourselves :)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Congrats KyB

He is very full of himself now. I guess IJ is not coming back so he can relax and let the real personality come through . Lets face it .....if Mummy was there at the Chateau he would "behave himself" for she will have her way and if its for the Squirrel to walk ... well, walk he will do!
Yes..... that "Woodland Wonder Lover" is an act.
What man at that age trills over cute things ?
You are right .... he is a prick and he is such an actor but the cracks are being to show, little by little.
Let them miss their trip to SA and have to stay in that freezing tomb all January. By themselves!!! HA!
I wish the two volunteers would high tale it home so they don't get stuck there with the two lovebirds pecking at each other.... AND DOING ALL THE COOKING FOR THE TWO LAZIEST LUMPS ON THE PLANET!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
After saying that to Fanny, even in private, means that Renaissance Boy will not be pumping Fanny anytime soon.
I think he is relieved when he doesn't have too!!!!
Now that he has his only friend in attendance he feels like he has "back up" and can let his true feelings about his mummy come to the surface and be puked out everywhere.
Fanny is becoming Doris Duke. Better wake up, Princess! Snorts is showing his REAL "kind" personality. He wants your spot in line!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PS I'm a grown ass woman too (A little older than Fanny)
I do think there are some neurological conditions, not unlike addiction or obsessions/impulse control disorders, where people don't want to be in the state they are in or do want to take action, but have something stopping them, it's rather like a psychological paralysis and they literally can't bring themselves to do it, even though they might want to. Seeing the way she behaves, I would not rule that out. However, as this involves the use of other people's money, she cannot be excused for it. What she really needs is to lose all her enablers and get some professional help to make her realise the damage she is doing to herself and others. Many of the so-called friends, lovers, and even relativesm may not be old or wise enough to see beyond the happy, dizzy character she likes to display.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God help the chapel restorer. I am imagining this wee man for years lovingly carrying out his craft throughout France. Then Fanny makes contact and the Curse of the Shithouse descends upon him. First falling off the scaffolding, various illnesses and lately his trailer is buggered. What happens him next, an attack by carnivorous woodworm?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Super fans are now fighting with each other and SJ is giving lame excuses. TICK TOCK... 💣
From the latest gift grab comments...

Edward Kenneth

8 hours ago
Stephanie, I appreciate the funds earned from these Unwrapped Vlogs benefit charities, but you have THOUSANDS of followers Who depend on you when you say there will be a premiere Wednesday for this channel. No communication throughout the day, No premiere as stated…. No communication diaries was going to be late. Did I mention the thousands of people wondering and waiting. I gift you $240 a year for your endeavors, I am asking you to improve your communication. For myself and other patrons, and all of the thousands of other individuals who contribute to You at a lower, follow you and Watch the ads during the vlogs to support you. This is my second attempt to reach out to you.
Show less

smolpuppyo'love
5 hours ago
Whilst I understand your point, I do think that they are run off their feet during advent, and I feel we should be emotionally supportive and tolerant. They have to run a Chateau live and work and compile a whole lot of vlogs. I'm more concerned about the fact that it was around 4.30am for them when this was published. I don't think any of us want to see Stephanie in hospital... We mustn't add to the pressure I am happy to receive what is available when they are able to deliver and feel better knowing that they are properly looking after their own health. For, where would we be without them? I don't think you are wrong for your opinion, I just urge tolerance for the sake of their health...😔🙏

Val Slater
4 hours ago
The key here is communication, everyone understands and appreciates the pressures and difficulties getting the advent vlogs etc produced and posted. It was difficult for those of us in Europe last night when we had to keep checking every few minutes to see if posted yet. Once it got beyond 11.30 pm our time the decision was do we wait or go to bed. A simple message from someone letting us know what the position was would have solved everything. Communication is key

bf9jGenl2lbaOb9ZSAYCL-D4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Chateau Unwrapped!

4 hours ago
Dear Edward, I’m sorry that you feel so upset. I did say, when reinstating premieres for the advent videos, that I couldn’t guarantee the upload times during advent. As much as possible, I’m trying to stick to 9:15. But as most of these videos are filmed on the day of release (with footage filmed earlier in the year sandwiched inside!) and it takes several hours to edit each one, that is not always possible. I did pin a comment to yesterday’s advent calendar explaining that, as we were creating three videos yesterday, cadeaux would be posted without a premiere, very late at night. Philip stayed up working until 5am to ensure that it would be posted. I do agree that I should have posted on the channel’s community tab too, and I’ll certainly do that next time!

Mary Denton
3 hours ago
@Chateau Unwrapped! I think…. It may have been that in November you mentioned that you were doing a lot of filming for advent so we are all surprised that you are filming live as it were😊

smolpuppyo'love
3 hours ago
@Mary Denton there are a lot of days in advent! As well as the actual Christmas preparations!!! ❤🌻

Mary Denton
3 hours ago
@smolpuppyo'love yes they are fortunate to have two volunteers to do all the cooking etc . I’m wondering if her aunt and uncle will risk travel now…..

smolpuppyo'love
2 hours ago
@Mary Denton yes, I am in agreement with you all, but I still have a wider view of the whole thing, remember that the volunteers will also be being cherished by Stephanie and Philip, and Nati, I marvel at how calm composed and gracious Stephanie always is. I honestly believe that her great hearted example can lead us all to greater happiness. I'm sure that this is why we all love her so much. I'm an artist and it's a fragile thing, to be very gently treated. I find that negativity crushes so much that is beautiful, we need to take a Japanese approach to errors and kintsugi applies gold to cracked porcelain to celebrate the beauty of imperfection.💖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hate to defend him but he and all the viewers seem to think they are in a relationship and such they are equal. Right now the chateau is his home so why wouldn't he believe he could use everything what's around. Isabelle has an official apartment on her own and could keep her things there if she doesn't want people to touch it. By now she had enough time to tell S to hide her precious things. If I moved in with a partner I would not want to be told to behave like I am a guest. If S doesn't like him to talk and snort she could have said it by now also. Remember her numbers increased during the last year from 60000 to over 150000 while he was already there so she might think his appearances contribute to the success.
I think those two bimbos are shacking up in IJs apartment. Is it warmer in there??? And using all of SJ's stuff. Jewelry included.

I do think that the more she reads here and knows we hate Snort's presence at the dump...the more she pushes him out front. Like a child. She really does have issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a load of tat! Tempting to smash up a lot of crockery, shovel it into a jiffy bag, and send it to la lande. I am not mean or childish though, so I won't,
Rather they should send it to Tatiana who likes to display broken pottery on the walls in her house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Snorts is a sneaky little creep. She’s devolved a lot since he’s been there. Maybe he spikes her tea with something. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to one day see a CD vlog starring him in a blonde wig and yellow sweater. Very Norman Bates in Psycho vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mistletoe vlog...

Luckily, Lalande is in the middle of nowhere... and foggy !

Imagine if any drivers or passers by had seen our Chatelaine in her red hood ? Imagine their reaction :

Was it an hallucination ? Was it a nightmare ? A horror movie ? Was it one of these American Christmas movies set in the middle of rural Berry ?

She's... a cartoon ! 😅😂🤣

PS : The two volunteers and PhiPhi's friend looked absolutely stunned to see this scene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cindy's back in the comments. Let me remind everyone that Cindy Lambert has the same aesthetic as BJJ. 🤪

260605160_295524282411851_410494280106424204_n.jpg

NOVEMBER 26
cynthialambert3056
Vintage Putz village that decorated the mantel every year

79546599_110683720270693_6477352405816977570_n.jpg

DECEMBER 26, 2019
cynthialambert3056
Festive table ready for a holiday meal chez moi

From the latest gift grab comments...

Neiborhood Getz
8 hours ago
Wow! After watching ALL Stephanie's videos from the beginning, I found myself stopping the video... It is impossible to watch and enjoy with Philip's constant talking and snorting over the folks IN FRONT of the camera... The 'camera person' should be as quiet as possible so as not to intrude on what the viewer is watching... Philip, however, continually snorts, laughs and comments OVER what we should be able to view and hear... I am in shock... I cannot believe I actually quit watching a video put out by Stephanie, but have had it with Philip's intrusion... Maybe, Philip, you should stay in front of the camera and let someone else record!?! It would certainly be easier to watch...

kRP4_-PEsgSTRmhCUqOWTglA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cynthia Lambert
7 hours ago
Get a grip. He is one of the group and is allowed to enjoy himself as much as everybody else. They are all having fun together.

smolpuppyo'love
5 hours ago
@Cynthia Lambert fully behind you, why attack on Philip!?

I'ma Vegemite
5 hours ago
@Cynthia Lambert Ditto !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think those two bimbos are shacking up in IJs apartment. Is it warmer in there??? And using all of SJ's stuff. Jewelry included.

I do think that the more she reads here and knows we hate Snort's presence at the dump...the more she pushes him out front. Like a child. She really does have issues.
Do we really want Phil to leave? We wanted Tomaz to leave and we got Phil instead. Who knows who comes next. Be grateful and count your blessings or we soon will have a thread named "Phil at least did only snort"

This was in the UK papers. Not looking good for Armoury's parents' visit. His mum is a French citizen though. They may get stranded there after Christmas. I wonder how Selmar and Titania will find a compelling reason to travel for New Year? Maybe the new chateau?
They will come no matter what. Amaury is not finishing the downstairs loo for nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched Stephanie’s most recent Patreon video, thank you for posting it here. While discussing possible updates for the kitchen, Stephanie didn’t like the larger refrigerator because it wasn’t pretty on the inside. What an idiot. Didn’t she recently show her gross, frozen, little refrigerator getting defrosted just last week or so? Probably for the first time ever. Not very pretty, Steph!
Did you ever see that Housewife of Beverly Hills? YOLANDA? She was married to David Foster-right before he dumped her for someone about 45 years younger who immediately got pregnant-anywho- she had a GLASS WALK-IN refrigerator made in her Malibu manse. Wow. It literally looked-at all times-like Martha Stewart herself had just styled it. It was breath-taking to behold…
I was also thinking about Yolanda’s beautiful glass door refrigerator. That was a show stopping appliance. Totally on a different level and unattainable for 99.9% of us. But what we can do is keep our normal refrigerators clean and organized. Bonus, it’s free!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.