The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their videos make me realize I hate clothes :ROFLMAO: I could never live somewhere cold. Give me shorts, a tank and flip flops. I can't imagine wearing a tucked in sweater. I'd be miserably uncomfortable.
Phil.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I hope Mummy was ok with it as Snort mentioned in the gift grab he was wearing one of her broches. Also with the new restrictions, Selmar and Tatty might not be there for New Year to cut the ribbon on the finished downstairs loo; or will they even bother now? :unsure:
I don't understand why anyone would want to travel from the UK to France in winter knowing that the place they are going to is freezing cold... I would imagine undressing to have a shower would be a chilling experience. There is nowhere to visit locally. The warmest place is the kitchen so it would be like trying to bag a sun lounger by the pool on holiday... secure you seat with by leaving your blanket and bag... The dinner will be freezing by the time its dished up and served, none of it sounds inviting and yet so much money is thrown at it. Autie... take your thermals with you 🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why anyone would want to travel from the UK to France in winter knowing that the place they are going to is freezing cold... I would imagine undressing to have a shower would be a chilling experience. There is nowhere to visit locally. The warmest place is the kitchen so it would be like trying to bag a sun lounger by the pool on holiday... secure you seat with by leaving your blanket and bag... The dinner will be freezing by the time its dished up and served, none of it sounds inviting and yet so much money is thrown at it. Autie... take your thermals with you 🥶
I don’t know why with the freezing chateau and Covid, Amaury would want his parents to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cindy's back in the comments. Let me remind everyone that Cindy Lambert has the same aesthetic as BJJ. 🤪

View attachment 927734
NOVEMBER 26
cynthialambert3056
Vintage Putz village that decorated the mantel every year

View attachment 927732
DECEMBER 26, 2019
cynthialambert3056
Festive table ready for a holiday meal chez moi

From the latest gift grab comments...

Neiborhood Getz
8 hours ago
Wow! After watching ALL Stephanie's videos from the beginning, I found myself stopping the video... It is impossible to watch and enjoy with Philip's constant talking and snorting over the folks IN FRONT of the camera... The 'camera person' should be as quiet as possible so as not to intrude on what the viewer is watching... Philip, however, continually snorts, laughs and comments OVER what we should be able to view and hear... I am in shock... I cannot believe I actually quit watching a video put out by Stephanie, but have had it with Philip's intrusion... Maybe, Philip, you should stay in front of the camera and let someone else record!?! It would certainly be easier to watch...

View attachment 927750
Cynthia Lambert
7 hours ago
Get a grip. He is one of the group and is allowed to enjoy himself as much as everybody else. They are all having fun together.

smolpuppyo'love
5 hours ago
@Cynthia Lambert fully behind you, why attack on Philip!?

I'ma Vegemite
5 hours ago
@Cynthia Lambert Ditto !!
Cynthia is either, SJ, Philip or IJ. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mistletoe vlog...

Luckily, Lalande is in the middle of nowhere... and foggy !

Imagine if any drivers or passers by had seen our Chatelaine in her red hood ? Imagine their reaction :

Was it an hallucination ? Was it a nightmare ? A horror movie ? Was it one of these American Christmas movies set in the middle of rural Berry ?

She's... a cartoon ! 😅😂🤣

PS : The two volunteers and PhiPhi's friend looked absolutely stunned to see this scene.
I liked the cape, rather Little Red Riding Hood. I wonder if you can get it in green? I'd wear it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An you imagine the interest she has earned on these past two years from the money just sitting there.
She should give receipts. She's probably seriously mixed her own and patron funds and now the accountants are trying to make sense to it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or Rarely Doing Anything
or Sometimes I do it myself, or sometimes I get others to do it for me but make it look like I'm helping, I never thought I'd say it but I would much rather watch him at La Lande than suffer Beanie Hat Boy and his irritating grunts and sniggering and talking utter cobblers....many years ago our local butcher used to have a pigs head in his window with an apple shoved in its mouth... I don't think it would be allowed today, it frightened the life out of my sister when she was small but maybe a suggestion to shut him up... (obviously I don't mean decapitate him, just the placement of the apple)

I liked the cape, rather Little Red Riding Hood. I wonder if you can get it in green? I'd wear it 🤣🤣
Only if it had pockets 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
or Sometimes I do it myself, or sometimes I get others to do it for me but make it look like I'm helping, I never thought I'd say it but I would much rather watch him at La Lande than suffer Beanie Hat Boy and his irritating grunts and sniggering and talking utter cobblers....many years ago our local butcher used to have a pigs head in his window with an apple shoved in its mouth... I don't think it would be allowed today, it frightened the life out of my sister when she was small but maybe a suggestion to shut him up... (obviously I don't mean decapitate him, just the placement of the apple)

Only if it had pockets 🥶
I like your thinking, but even with an apple in his mouth, he'd still be able to snort

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree a little bit. Her fellow owners don't really do any planning with her. I only remember them walking around the building once with her when they were talking about windows, but they are not there to oversee any work. I really dislike Dick and Angel, but they work together as a team really well. But she should have sorted this out by now she has had funds for 2 years, and been living at Chateau for 16-18 years.
I recall a previous post Christmas 2019 video /early New Year 2020 when SJ mentioned that the 3 owners are always at the shitoo together for New Years Eve celebrations, and before Pottsy & Nic leave they meet together at the beginning of the year to review the books, get updates and make plans for the coming year. Indeed that year after Nic left, Pottsy had stayed a few days longer to review things in more detail with SJ. Wonder is they'll do that this year and, if so, whether Squirrelboy will be trying to stick his beek in.

Reactions: 18
Would Chantal still be able to say she was a French citizen as they and their spouses are allowed in?
I'm not so sure but she might still (partly) own family property and could use that as an excuses too. They will be taking a huge risk and I don't think her fans will appreciate their presence much.

Reactions: 19
I think those two bimbos are shacking up in IJs apartment. Is it warmer in there??? And using all of SJ's stuff. Jewelry included.

I do think that the more she reads here and knows we hate Snort's presence at the dump...the more she pushes him out front. Like a child. She really does have issues.
Totally with you Arfarf on your feelings that Shitfaces days are numbered. The immediate fallout would result in Fannys abandonment , this I would find crushing for her. So, in her moments of coital need, I am willing to fill the void and take one for the team. After all she and I have much in common, our love of art, we have both drunk our way through several vineyards, we are both graduates, Fanny , Oxford and me, Trump University

Cindy's back in the comments. Let me remind everyone that Cindy Lambert has the same aesthetic as BJJ. 🤪

View attachment 927734
NOVEMBER 26
cynthialambert3056
Vintage Putz village that decorated the mantel every year

View attachment 927732
DECEMBER 26, 2019
cynthialambert3056
Festive table ready for a holiday meal chez moi

From the latest gift grab comments...

Neiborhood Getz
8 hours ago
Wow! After watching ALL Stephanie's videos from the beginning, I found myself stopping the video... It is impossible to watch and enjoy with Philip's constant talking and snorting over the folks IN FRONT of the camera... The 'camera person' should be as quiet as possible so as not to intrude on what the viewer is watching... Philip, however, continually snorts, laughs and comments OVER what we should be able to view and hear... I am in shock... I cannot believe I actually quit watching a video put out by Stephanie, but have had it with Philip's intrusion... Maybe, Philip, you should stay in front of the camera and let someone else record!?! It would certainly be easier to watch...

View attachment 927750
Cynthia Lambert
7 hours ago
Get a grip. He is one of the group and is allowed to enjoy himself as much as everybody else. They are all having fun together.

smolpuppyo'love
5 hours ago
@Cynthia Lambert fully behind you, why attack on Philip!?

I'ma Vegemite
5 hours ago
@Cynthia Lambert Ditto !!
Cynthia Lambert would make someone a great Mother in Law. Wonder how much she would charge to haunt a house?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
smolpuppyo'love
I marvel at how calm composed and gracious Stephanie always is. I honestly believe that her great hearted example can lead us all to greater happiness. I'm sure that this is why we all love her so much. I'm an artist and it's a fragile thing, to be very gently treated. I find that negativity crushes so much that is beautiful, we need to take a Japanese approach to errors and kintsugi applies gold to cracked porcelain to celebrate the beauty of imperfection.💖
No smolpuppy'love, it's really not a fragile thing to be very gently cheated out of your money. Imperfection can only bring beauty in contrast to its counterpart and as we all know, perfection is not a common thing at the HMN.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Edward Kenneth
2 hours ago
Stephanie, I appreciate the funds earned from these Unwrapped Vlogs benefit charities, but you have THOUSANDS of followers Who depend on you when you say there will be a premiere Wednesday for this channel. No communication throughout the day, No premiere as stated…. No communication diaries was going to be late. Did I mention the thousands of people wondering and waiting. I gift you $240 a year for your endeavors, I am asking you to improve your communication. For myself and other patrons, and all of the thousands of other individuals who contribute to You at a lower, follow you and Watch the ads during the vlogs to support you. This is my second attempt to reach out to you.
SO sad that these people actually depend on her... on HER!... so F&$cking sad...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Squirrelboy is getting very 'hands-on' with Mummeee's personal belongings - her china, her teapot, her broche. Seems all a bit passive aggressive and suspect IJ is none too happy. Squirrelboy is getting far too comfortable and arrogant.
He's like a dog pissing to mark his territory. Disgusting the way he thinks he can just use anyone's items.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Selmar and Tatyana return to France in January :

Selmar will be OK as an European citizen with a legal address in France (Lalande is the address for his legal company status). But Tatyana is not his legal partner and doesn't have a legal address in France as they haven't lived together at Lalande (need utility bills to prove it) : it'll be tricky for her to go back to Lalande for January.

Steph will be relieved.... and maybe Tatyana too ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Lady Avonlea, SJ owes you a big THANK YOU, for your suggestion.
Here are a few ideas to complete the festivities.
Sterling Silver Kentucky Fried Chicken Bucket Designed by Tiffany & Co for KFC is up for sale on Ebay for 5,000.00 U.S.
Blue Spode bucket if Tiffany & Co's is too pricey.
KFC fire logs, because it's cold inside.
KFC music to round out the day.
At least they will have perfume from the crackers to mask the smell. :poop:

View attachment 927534
View attachment 927522
View attachment 927539
View attachment 927535
Brilliant - a couple of 15 piece buckets with coleslaw sides should do the trick.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.