The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe their lack of kitchen hygiene has created some kind of bio-weapon able to fight off Covid.
Checks out, biofilm. Giving all the shitoo surfaces a regular dose of gin, regret and squirrel dust will deflect Covid 19 and all variants.

This is not true, Percy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
SJ the Hoarding Queen. Would be wonderful if she cleared out the shitoo, but I doubt it. She'll keep stuffing tit in the attic until the attic wardrobes fall through the floorboards.
Dru A
27 minutes ago
2.9 k watched but only 463 liked the vlog. Why doesn’t everyone click the like button it helps with the channel with YouTube plus it is a great way to keep track of what you watched Stephanie after Christmas you need to do a chateau hoarders clear out. Do not buy anything new till ever corner is cleared out organized and you have a inventory of what you have. Your cousin is a natural organizer he has the skills just look at his workshop.

CG Espana
21 minutes ago
Maybe the rest didn’t like the vlog?
Oh yeah, Dru A you are dead. She slayed you in seven words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's pissed that anyone would think that she was 50 and he likes to Lord this over her for whatever kicks he gets out of it.
Well for 25, baldy ain't looking so good, himself.

I remember when I was 25, I had a friend who was balding, prematurely. We were doing some crafty thing one day with felt (I don't recall why) and my friend had disappeared into the bathroom with some felt cut outs and he was holding them between his widow's peak lamenting, "This is how my hairlibe used to look!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well for 25, baldy ain't looking so good, himself.

I remember when I was 25, I had a friend who was balding, prematurely. We were doing some crafty thing one day with felt (I don't recall why) and my friend had disappeared into the bathroom with some felt cut outs and he was holding them between his widow's peak lamenting, "This is how my hairlibe used to look!"
Very true! And he is not helping his hair loss by wearing hats as it is well known that hats only make it worse.

At least your friend had a good sense of humour about it. Hair loss is not fun, I have 2 long time friends that have alopecia who have completely lost all their hair and my husband has endured 2 periods of time where he had patches of hair loss. He was under extreme stress at work these two times, and his doctor prescribed him cream to put on the patches and the hair did grow back each time. It was considered alopecia but I guess in his case his is less extreme.

Reactions: 14
Taking my coffee break at work ... so took a peek ... and this probably won't be up long ....

View attachment 928637
Julia Gaspard
3 minutes ago
You really need to employ a media manager ... and they need to be a native English speaker and able to be calm and not so rude as your mother was today. Sheesh. Some expresses concern about a global issue and they get bashed by "darling mummy". Have you and your whole family and all those that come and go at La Lande not known anyone personally who has died from COVID or been really ill from it? Seems like everyone else I know has been closely effected. How does your Mother know that Nicole isn't concerned because she's lost someone? You need someone with a whole lot more sensitivity in your chat, and a whole lot more maturity than your mother or Philip. And please not Percy, he's spreading ignorance in his comments. You will likely come a delete this comment, because that's what you do with the ones you don't like ... zero authenticity allowed. Even those of us who are vaccinated can get it and can spread it ... please stop behaving so ignorantly, the whole lot of you.
Show less
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Best in comments after Ms. Crewe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Michael’s video bored me to death! What the hell happened to him… he used to make good videos.
How many brain cells each line of snow kills? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Reactions: 16
Michael’s video bored me to death! What the hell happened to him… he used to make good videos.
How many brain cells each line of snow kills? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Florian is cute, and sweet and that made the vlog. But Michael is flat. I think he always has been, except when he's with Stephanie. Honestly, most vlogs I've seen need 2 people who play off each other well, it's unusual for a single person to have enough spark and charisma to do it on their own continuously.

I really do hope it spells the end.
She really needs a decent man who is able to put up with her ADHD tendencies and is strong enough to sort out all of the crap there. Pity Armoire is a relative, as that is the sort she needs.
I really don't think Stephanie is into men and they are obviously not into her. She is very immature sexually. Just look at her idea of party favors for the men on Christmas day. Some kind of 'unisex' perfume and bath salts? Really? Yuck! Philip is just a boy toy for her. She couldn't find any straight men that would go along with all her silliness and manic behavior. Imagine taking her on a date with that hysterical laugh and 'look at me everyone' attention grabbing behavior. What an embarrassment! Philip is obviously a bleep that will do anything to be on camera and grift off of old ladies. He's not even a good gigolo as he is so rude and self-centered. Any man worth his salts would stay far, far away from the likes of Stephie.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I liked Methy's tree with it's multicolored lights, but again his facts were off. He opined that white Christmas tree lights were a 1990s thing. However, I remember baby Beau Monde convincing my mother, in the late 1970s, to go with the then-new white lights. (But of course that could never have happened according to Christmas light expert, Methy).

• Haha
I liked Methy's tree with it's multicolored lights, but again his facts were off. He opined that white Christmas tree lights were a 1990s thing. However, I remember baby Beau Monde convincing my mother, in the late 1970s, to go with the then-new white lights. (But of course that could never have happened according to Christmas light expert, Methy).
I switched to a flocked Christmas tree with multicolored lights about 5 years ago. I mix strings of mini bulbs with strings of large bulbs, and I decorate with a large collection of Shiny Brite retro ornament that I gathered over the years. The trick to make the look tree bright is to use some white lights in the center, to light it from within. The tree looks like it’s right out of the 1940’s or β€˜50’s and I love it! I liked MPK’s tree, but I have to say I really like mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I switched to a flocked Christmas tree with multicolored lights about 5 years ago. I mix strings of mini bulbs with strings of large bulbs, and I decorate with a large collection of Shiny Brite retro ornament that I gathered over the years. The trick to make the look tree bright is to use some white lights in the center, to light it from within. The tree looks like it’s right out of the 1940’s or β€˜50’s and I love it! I liked MPK’s tree, but I have to say I really like mine.
I love flocked trees! I think one of my first memories is as a child when we had a flocked tree with those large red bulbs that burned you if you touched them. It also had red glass ornaments. So pretty. Your tree sounds gaw-jess!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very true! And he is not helping his hair loss by wearing hats as it is well known that hats only make it worse.

At least your friend had a good sense of humour about it. Hair loss is not fun, I have 2 long time friends that have alopecia who have completely lost all their hair and my husband has endured 2 periods of time where he had patches of hair loss. He was under extreme stress at work these two times, and his doctor prescribed him cream to put on the patches and the hair did grow back each time. It was considered alopecia but I guess in his case his is less extreme.
There is a Dr. In NYC who has alopecia himself-he specializes in hair transplants-like the ones for Elon Musk (super dome other wise), so.... with the Patreon $$ there is hope!

I heard that buying one of those things that clips on your finger is good for monitoring your oxygen levels at home.
Amazon product
Because of my husband's heart condition we have one of those and a blood pressure cuff. Also if you can get B-PAP or C-PAP machine it really helps with pushing air into you. Also lie on your tummy.

Reactions: 4
Not quite sure that Percy understands the severity of the situation in SA

Here in Ireland they are running a campaign

You got a vaccine πŸ’‰
Please buy a vaccine for the nations that are without

SA is on the list -

No one is safe till everyone is safe

The SA diplomats are angry about the way the variant is being publicized and were really trying to downplay the severity. I expect that's the sort of spin on it all that Percy is choosing. What of the rest of the cult in that thread tho'? Have they not heard the news tiday? Their retorts are sounding highly uninformed!

Wonder if they didn’t like it and broke it themselves? It was all quite ugly.
Especially since she said it looks like Lladro - heavy on the Lllll sound (as opposed to "Yadro" - she's just so friggin worldly, eh?)

he sounds like he's living in some privileged bubble. Do they not know anyone who has died from COVID or gotten severally sick from it? How could they, or even everyone that's been at La Lande be so lucky to be so insulated from this reality that SO many of us have faced with a loved one or a friend or acquaintance?
AND THIS WHOLE FRIGGIN NEW VAR..... ahem. My apologies! This whole friggin new variant was first detected in South Africa!!!!! I just really want to shake these people!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The SA diplomats are angry about the way the variant is being publicized and were really trying to downplay the severity. I expect that's the sort of spin on it all that Percy is choosing. What of the rest of the cult in that thread tho'? Have they not heard the news tiday? Their retorts are sounding highly uninformed!

Especially since she said it looks like Lladro - heavy on the Lllll sound (as opposed to "Yadro" - she's just so friggin worldly, eh?)

AND THIS WHOLE FRIGGIN NEW VAR..... ahem. My apologies! This whole friggin new variant was first detected in South Africa!!!!! I just really want to shake these people!!!!
Yeah. Who doesn’t know how to say Lladro?

Reactions: 2
That Lalande dining room is, perhaps, the ugliest room ever conceived. I didn't know that Satan was an interior decorator.
I shudder every time I see it ...... so much stuff and crap and then they expect you to eat there with that wallpaper and tons of bad decor ..... " I am on a diet " !!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Taking my coffee break at work ... so took a peek ... and this probably won't be up long ....

View attachment 928637
Julia Gaspard
3 minutes ago
You really need to employ a media manager ... and they need to be a native English speaker and able to be calm and not so rude as your mother was today. Sheesh. Some expresses concern about a global issue and they get bashed by "darling mummy". Have you and your whole family and all those that come and go at La Lande not known anyone personally who has died from COVID or been really ill from it? Seems like everyone else I know has been closely effected. How does your Mother know that Nicole isn't concerned because she's lost someone? You need someone with a whole lot more sensitivity in your chat, and a whole lot more maturity than your mother or Philip. And please not Percy, he's spreading ignorance in his comments. You will likely come a delete this comment, because that's what you do with the ones you don't like ... zero authenticity allowed. Even those of us who are vaccinated can get it and can spread it ... please stop behaving so ignorantly, the whole lot of you.
Show less
Thanks for screenshots of these posts. I'm hoping Santa has already printed his naughty/nice list......

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.