The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the world 🌎 is locking down

The imbecile s that the imbecile has attracted

This is what they think 💭
image.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
@Marquis de Potpourri
@gibson2021
@sandro37

I know it’s the holidays - shortly

Just a shout out … to say .. yo !

There is a list of agents MIA
You have not permissions to be MIA
View attachment 927880
Waddup, Yentas!
Thanks for the shout-out @MojoDublin !
My fiancee and I took a little trip to the West Coast for a movie premiere I was invited to and then off to her hometown of Dallas so she can have early Christmas dinner with family this weekend. Crazy busy, but still unrattled. Tattlers don’t rattle.

Meanwhile, which of you Yentas is the brave and blatant Nicola Crewe?!? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

578D5B5B-37ED-4088-8025-22BA5AB0663F.jpeg

199F7F8C-4325-4D55-A13F-C71063C82B49.jpeg

B778157B-A69D-451D-806C-30452F68A54B.jpeg

75FE6F43-8293-45B9-BAA4-9F8E5E2B6C01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Well she was spooked that's for sure - so much so she had to respond. HM The Queen cancels Christmas, but our SJ continues forth

Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 21.27.36.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Not sure if Mojo or Marten from this

Have bookmarked all suggestions so if you need author of any others I have them.
Thanks 🙏 it was early doors of face morphing for me

Suppose to be MOLD
Bloody tattlers they don’t rattle is Me
80AE0EBA-B896-4A5E-A91E-F56D2F8D76C7.jpeg

Thanks thou 🙏🙏😂😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So many ornaments arrive broken. Yet they don't put them in the bin, Squirrel boy mends them. Are they serious? If it was a very valuable Ming piece you would get it restored by a professional perhaps? Anything else will have lost any value it may have had. She must have broken china pieces all over the chateau with the amateur glue job by squirrel. What a load of tat! Tempting to smash up a lot of crockery, shovel it into a jiffy bag, and send it to la lande. I am not mean or childish though, so I won't,
Listen gluing broken crap back together is one of my few jobs that I can actually do. - phillip

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Waddup, Yentas!
My fiancee and I took a little trip to the West Coast for a movie premiere and then off to her hometown of Dallas so she can have early Christmas dinner with family. Crazy busy, but still unrattled. Tattlers don’t rattle.

Meanwhile, which of you Yentas is the brave Nicola Crewe?!? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 928425
View attachment 928426
View attachment 928427
View attachment 928428
Yentas what a day …. @Gibson2 n @Marquis de Potpourri .. Not MIA

Now @sandro37 ……

Whom ever Nicola Crewe is
Tattlers are impressed at your plain speaking that the imbeciles at the farmhouse have never understood

It’s a pandemic 😷 a global pandemic
Stay home
As Isabel states
Don’t be ridiculous…..

Well Isabel it’s someone’s life .
That’s not ridiculous 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Waddup, Yentas!
My fiancee and I took a little trip to the West Coast for a movie premiere and then off to her hometown of Dallas so she can have early Christmas dinner with family. Crazy busy, but still unrattled. Tattlers don’t rattle.

Meanwhile, which of you Yentas is the brave Nicola Crewe?!? 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 928425
View attachment 928426
View attachment 928427
View attachment 928428
Words mean nothing, and the virus isn't reading them. Glad Isabelle and Percy are able to hide behind their large garden hedge, whilst many in South Africa die for the want of medical care.
Why not send a voucher for meat? That'll cure them.
No, we aren't proud of her daughter nor her toyboy.
Ignorance in their case is obviously more catching than the Omicron variant.

Listen gluing broken crap back together is one of my few jobs that I can actually do. - phillip
He tried to do the steps and realised it wasn't the same as playmobile.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Never going to happen!
I have the feeling Aunt Chantal has to bring the christmasturkey with her from England..can you imagine not to have the turkey from England... :rolleyes: she wasnt able to collect her crackers from London ...poor thing...
The Chateau Diaries
3 minutes ago
Tonight’s Chateau Diaries will be premiering at 10pm. It’s been a busy but wonderful day as Curtis and Filippo have just arrived here from Italy and we’re about to sit down for dinner! Their arrival will be seen in tonight’s episode, and later this evening tonight’s Advent Calendar video will show the decoration of the dining room and our dinner together! 🍾🥂🎄 A bientôt from Lalande! Love, Stephanie ❤

View attachment 928272
Omg another flasher has arrived...all we need now are those lesbian Photographers..it would make great content in that freezing heap.. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Brave Nicola Crewe 👍

And fabulous to see the sickening consistency from IJ and the Super fans, all instantly attacking, name-calling her and deleting her comments. And they call this a hate site 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
IJ once ran a nursing home. If anyone understands the dangers of viruses for the older population, it should be a nurse. Does she like her sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yentas what a day …. @Gibson2 n @Marquis de Potpourri .. Not MIA

Now @sandro37 ……

Whom ever Nicola Crewe is
Tattlers are impressed at your plain speaking that the imbeciles at the farmhouse have never understood

It’s a pandemic 😷 a global pandemic
Stay home
As Isabel states
Don’t be ridiculous…..

Well Isabel it’s someone’s life .
That’s not ridiculous 😈
The amusing/concerning thing is they actually have Meeike with all her ailments staying at the chateau, who only 4/5 months ago was so vulnerable that they had to be sequestered away in the Marquis' apartment and now she's patting dogs in the kitchen with everyone walking in an out. I'm not sure the risk is waived away with time....

IJ once ran a nursing home. If anyone understands the dangers of viruses for the older population, it should be a nurse. Does she like her sister?
Quite right. I dread to think about the quality of care our IJ levelled on those elderly people. Must have been a sad ending for most of them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Brave Nicola Crewe 👍

And fabulous to see the sickening consistency from IJ and the Super fans, all instantly attacking, name-calling her and deleting her comments. And they call this a hate site 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her stans are pathetic. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if mommy is getting a piece of the pie when it comes to patreon funds. Hence the attitude. Totally disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My dearest M, I have unfortunately been hacked. Email accounts and passwords went for a Burton. So I now have a third moniker after last night's email also played up.

I did consider calling in the good Father O Malley, to say a few prayers for me. His reply was, sadly he didn't cover electronic devices and I should use my time wisely to contemplate my profligate ways.

I have tried a few times to reenter the VIP lounge, sadly I am no longer there, only in faded spirit. Mrs G has had to converse with me of an evening, which she finds disconcerting.

She does however now agree with me that the advent diaries are truly dire and Flip is not in her words 'worth a sh*g!' She thinks he brings the tone of the place down. I nearly had a fit laughing as it couldn't go any lower.

Winter truly came upon me! If @Jeeves would kindly give thread 90 to someone else that would be much appreciated.

In admiration of Dick and Angel's transformation and works on their Chateau over the summer. Rendering and roof job. Hmm- business plan in action? How amazing that a Chateau owner has one of those.

Amaury doing a good job of organising the work shop- Selmar has been ousted.

Talking of Selmar, what a complete and utter kn*b. He and Tatyana are total grifters, they have a vague business plan promising vague things (other than dressing up and grinding against Selmar...*puke*) reminds me of the other traction couple- whose vlog I haven't yet watched. If I were Stephanie, I would cut them loose off her vlog, her association with them is already lower than her untanked cellars. If anyone is stupid enough to buy tickets for their gif and grind show, I hope they can action the claw back clause in their credit card.

How did the phrase 'Happy Advent' get coined? Dumbest thing I ever heard.

Yours as ever Q.
Oh no, Gibson!!!!....We really missed you so WELCOME BACK!!!...And personally, I still see you as a special VIP!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely brilliant. Hope someone will put these questions on the radar!
not gonna happen.if somebody sks a nasty questions she just reads past it...omg those posts go so quickly..sorry i cannot keep up with the questions...
That is the weirdest thing my north American ears have heard here... and I've heard plenty! LOL
Bank makes money off your funds... why do you have to pay them to keep it?
yes its very weird but its the truth...

Reactions: 11
That was a train wreck. This is a fine example of their true colors. 🤬😡🤬😡

CD's
THE FIRST CHRISTMAS ARRIVALS!!!
From the live chat...

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from South Africa
Percy Attfield Hello time to meet and greet the first guests.

NICOLA CREWE Stephanie, how can you justify having guests from around the world staying at La Lande with this huge increase in cases of Omicron? It seems particularly reckless. Disappointing.

Amanda Ashby it is not true that Stephanie was married to Michael
Percy Attfield @todd Young It is not true that Michael Petherick and Stephanie were married.

Jason Dubey Looks like it could be a death trap without that safety railing.

Helen Stella @isabelle Jarvis hello I would love to hear what you’d be saying if you were there!
Isabelle Jarvis Helen Stella plenty of doubt
Isabelle Jarvis She heard. me

NICOLA CREWE @isabelle Jarvis @Percy Attfield How do you feel about Stephanie exposing Aunt and Uncle, your sister, to people from around the world with an Omicron pandemic just for filming it for YouTube? Proud?

Isabelle Jarvis Nicol Crewe-where do you come from? I am indeed very proud of my daughter are you proud of your ignorance?

NICOLA CREWE@Val Slater @isabelle Jarvis Ignorance? I'm sure you're referring to Stephanie here. I myself wouldn't be so reckless considering the state of the world right now

tineke joldersma @isabelle Jarvis you rock dear, you rock what a mother
CasperP @the Chateau Diaries we need a moderator
sliva Nicola, have you heard about vaccinations?
Laura Claudia @isabelle Jarvis I am so proud of YOU!Your witt!!!! Love it!

Percy Attfield @Nicola CREWE It is for the aunt etc to decide for themselves. Omicron has been here for many weeks and has proven to be very mild and there are no statistics that it is different in other areas.

Isabelle Jarvis Nicola Crewe your decision

Susan Elizabeth Jones @Nicola CREWE Personal accountability, my dear. Come to Tennessee.... no lockdown, no masks, no problem.
Coleen Cox @Nicola CREWE If it bothers you that much, please stop watching.
Irene S.@NICOLA CREWE jealousy rears it’s ugly head

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande lovely people! Sorry I’m arriving late to the premiere, I’m still working on today’s Advent Calendar video, which will be out later tonight

NICOLA CREWE @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis So glad the sage advice from Percy and Isabelle is resonating with everyone here. We'll all be safe this Christmas

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy! I quick glance at the thread shows me you’re in full policing mode I miss you so much
Isabelle JarvisThe chateau diaries still alive here

Michael Morrison @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie, you’re doing an extraordinary job. You’ve out done yourself. Amazing. I hope you take time for yourselves soon. You deserve a holiday after the holidays

Michael Morrison @Nicola CREWE people can’t just stop living. They’re taking proper protocol. That’s what matters.

The Chateau Diaries @Michael Morrison Thank you so much!!!

Sharon Yes, enjoy the video, let people make their own decisions about their health @Nicola CREWE !!!

KJ sadly France has closed it's borders to the UK traveller. the situation must be getting serious

The Chateau Diaries Everyone here is vaccinated and most have had our boosters - mine is tomorrow!

Laura Claudia @ Nicola Crewe Please stop! If you do not like to watch, please leave!!!

The Chateau Diaries It’s so lovely to have Curtis and Filippo here! And my aunt and uncle arrive tomorrow!
The Chateau Diaries See you later with the advent calendars video - should take me about an hour to release it

Penny Howard @Nicola CREWE, please leave!!! only love and laughter here ! Go
Carmen Gysman-Buy s@NICOLA CREWE , I pray that you find happiness as clearly you are a very unhappy soul.

Percy Attfield @the Chateau Diaries Say hello to Curtis please.

freesimorgh Oh I can't stand the egyptologist guy! He's so fake!
Natasha @freeismorgh oh! You know him personally?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.