The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that bilge today 3/4 million bucks!!! Poor bloody to fall for her wiles. I thought he has been a nice bloke and being Dutch he should have every euro he ever made. Tats/Tits isn’t silly

Reactions: 8
So today advent wasn’t horrible. It wasn’t that great either. I think the interesting thing is that there’s no one there. Two volunteers and PhiPhi. Unless someone’s hiding. I wonder who’s checking the mouse traps three times a day at the moment?
That's what struck me, how flat and lifeless it feels there and that there is no one there. I wonder how she hasn't manipulated more people to stick around or be around? Nati and Amaury being away right now, kind of shocking. Or why not pay Annalise to come over for something every couple of days and help. They could do fancy Christmas hairdos ... or anything really. The 2 volunteers are not very dynamic people ... and Snorts is flat, and it doesn't feel like the two volunteers like him, it seems like all 3 women are trying to put him in his place a lot, which has gotten old.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
@Jeeves, I am at it (#47)!
Everyone else: can’t wait to catch up… it’s been a proper hullabaloo fest and shitshow out there! Look forward to catching up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos
Glad to hear

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe I have it wrong in my head but I pic Potty and Nic as milquetoast when it comes to her. They have no say. I actually like that about her. Girl - tell all these guys how it should be, lol! At least that's how I'd like to think of it, I know others are going to tell me differently.
It's narcissistic dominance :ROFLMAO: Let me try to explain the dynamics behind this.

We've all had that boy/girlfriend who after the breakup comes and tries to woo you back in. They don't like to lose and see you being in a better place than with him/her... "What was I thinking? You're the best thing that ever happened to me." etc. bullshit. And you fall for that because you want to feel special, be the 'chosen one'. After you've been reeled back in postponing of things start: "When I get my career started/When I dump my current partner who's now in a fragile state/After this&that I'll marry you/I'm going to work on my issues blah blah blah. And when you try to push it: "You're really impatient, You're not a very nice person, I need more time..." They just want to mess your stuff up. Then you break up again and time goes by. When you're in a better place, maybe dating a new person, he/she comes and woos you back. Some people stay in this limbo all their lives. People who blame themselves and don't easily give up and think "maybe if I do things differently, improve myself, listen more carefully, try harder..." But these kind of charades are about narcissistic dominance. This can happen inside a marriage as well, he/she neglects you, gives you silent treatment, maybe cheats on you and when you've had enough they love bomb you back.

Steph begs them to come back to Lalande and when they come she gives them a lot of attention, care, affection, make them feel special and when the boys let their guards down and signal there might be some feelings for her, she shows her dominance. It's not about her natural earned authority over them. They allow her to make the decisions not because she's an expert but because she's charismatic and good at this dominance game.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There is no proof they're capable of providing even entertainment. This is the stupidest first move I've ever seen. Zero potential.
Selmar and Tatyana are definitely entertaining. We greatly underestimated Tatyana’s ambitions. I thought she’d hitch her wagon to Selmar and try to launch a vlog.

✨Tatyana’s Ambitions ✨

1. Own a grand chateau, nicer than almost all the others in the Chateauverse.

2. Create a popular festival (where at least 2000 people attend) based upon her fantasy genre writings that she self publishes on her blog.

3. Grand multi million €/$/£ chateau will be paid for by tickets from adoring fans attending her fantasy festival on the grounds as townsfolk, while she and the La Lande crew play the aristocratic characters from her stories.

Timeline to realise ambitions, about six months, give or a take fews weeks. We are all watching 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
From Sillyman and Tatty's flog!

View attachment 920667
Nickie london
45 minutes ago
Deleting my comment about you two being grifters and begging for money just shows me how insincere and disingenuous you both are- and also a bit weird that you'd stifle free speech and free thinking. If what I said couldn't be further from the truth of what you're actually trying to do, you'd just chalk it up as someone's wrong assumptions about you and get on with it, however by deleting the comment it appears that I've hit a nerve and you are actively trying to hide the fact that people have cottoned on to you.
Read more

Hide reply

View attachment 920668
An Kn
41 minutes ago
They have been deleting dozens of comments. Not even critiques- just blatant observations and concerns that people have. It’s astonishing!

I hope these comments are from Selmar's followers only. If the same people also follow SJ and they cannot see these are the same things she does, then there's really a cult

• Haha
Selmar and Tatyana are definitely entertaining. We underestimated Tatyana’s ambitions. I thought she’d hitch her wagon to Selmar and try to launch a vlog.

✨Tatyana’s Ambitions ✨

1. Own a grand chateau, nicer than almost all the others in the .I

2. Create a popular festival (where at least 2000 people attend) based upon her fantasy genre writings that she self publishes on her blog.

3. Grand multi million €/$/£ chateau will be paid for by tickets from adoring fans attending her fantasy festival on the grounds as townsfolk, while she and the La Lande crew play the aristocratic characters from her stories.

Timeline to realise ambitions, about six months, give or a take fews weeks. We are all watching 😊
Just speaking for myself but I made it 2 minutes in and gave up, so not actively watching, but watching here! This seems like something they should be planning today and if they don't own the house, and can't even film from said house as a fun teaser like Billy Petherick's potential new property, can they even organize this while also not speaking French? I'm open to being happy for them if they suceed but I'm embarassed for Selmar. Should we ask him to turn plates upside down or blink 30 times quickly to let us know if Diesel is being held hostage?

I hope these comments are from Selmar's followers only. If the same people also follow SJ and they cannot see these are the same things she does, then there's really a cult
Yes, but I'm actually entertained by CD.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's what struck me, how flat and lifeless it feels there and that there is no one there. I wonder how she hasn't manipulated more people to stick around or be around? Nati and Amaury being away right now, kind of shocking. Or why not pay Annalise to come over for something every couple of days and help. They could do fancy Christmas hairdos ... or anything really. The 2 volunteers are not very dynamic people ... and Snorts is flat, and it doesn't feel like the two volunteers like him, it seems like all 3 women are trying to put him in his place a lot, which has gotten old.
Day 12 of Advent! Half way there and it's only going to continue downhill from here!
1639370902106.png

The questions/concerns are still coming. Appears S&T have gone to sleep because these comments haven't been deleted yet. Their dream is turning into a nightmare and it will be a Christmas miracle if this works.
Bo Krysty

2 minutes ago (edited)
I've watched this a second time in an effort to understand the business idea. The problem is that there is a contradiction. I keep hearing "we're selling tickets, not asking for charity," however, you go on to say you don't want to have a big mortgage and take a big risk. So what I'm understanding is that you will use the ticket sale money to pay for the purchase of the chateau and then run your events. However, once you dump all your ticket sale money into purchasing the chateau, where are you going to get the startup money to cover the events? Am I missing something anyone? I'm all for creating a business that you love, but it's still unclear what your doing. Additionally, since you brought up risk, would it be so bad to wait another year to pursue such a lofty goal, because there are many predictions being made that the economic fallout from the world events are nowhere near being over. Your viewers may be doing you a huge favor in sharing their insights and causing you to pause.

Mac
41 minutes ago (edited)
You are comparing kickstarters that have no comparison at all to what you are attempting. You do realise that some you showed got backing but are terrible products. You also seem to think that by going the kickstarter route that you are not asking for ‘charity’ what you are doing is actually worse then asking for charity, you are asking hard working people to fund your dream to own a chateau in return they can attend an event or two. So all it’s going to take is one year of you running an events business and then technically you can call it quits you don’t need to run them anymore but woohoo you now own a chateau forever! Ludicrous.

Larraine Tuckerman
1 hour ago
None of this makes sense at all ….how do you buy a chateau with no money …….tell Tatiana to sell her home to fund it also Selma u seem like a desperate man finding Tatiana who is a very odd individual

Fast 800 journey & life beyond
1 hour ago (edited)
I’m confused as well about a few things, are you only able to get the chateau if you raise the money for the events otherwise does the contract have a clause for you to not buy ? Is there no other way you can do a fundraiser like patrons or just people donating towards the chateau and worry about the events later, buy me a coffee ? All the other chateaus raise money but not under this concept. I wish you luck but I feel it’s risky for you with the world the way it is atm and really wish you would look at the other fundraising options. ❤ I’ve watched you from day one Selmar and at lalande, I always watch ads so it helps with revenue as well

Gemma Neve

1 hour ago
I love your dream and I get that you're pre-selling tickets to events, that makes sense. But, the bit that I don't understand is, are you pre-selling tickets to events only? As in, this is just to ensure you have confirmation that the event tickets will sell? And not to raise money to afford to buy the chateau in the first place? Because, the bit I don't understand it, if you Do need to use the money that you obtain from pre-selling tickets, to buy the chateau, then how will you later afford all the food, drinks, tents, permits, infrastructure, sanitation, health and safety etc to stage the events? That's the bit that I don't understand. I'm concerned that you're selling tickets for events that you might not then be able to afford to stage, but you'll have bought the chateau already, so won't have the money to refund people if events can't be afforded to be staged. That's the bit I don't understand?

D Harper
1 hour ago
Covid is a risky time to do that whole venue........don't get me wrong......I have gone to many fairs etc. But this is not a very good time in the world.........maybe save up for a year or so....

Cindy Vyse
3 hours ago (edited)
I think you would be better served to display and spell out exactly what is being offered. Right now it sounds too vague. Good luck , we all have to start somewhere

Sehlpup126

4 hours ago
I keep hearing "you're funding"!! What exactly are YOU funding? Are you taking out loans, selling your B&B?? Selmar?? You've known her what 5, 6 months tops? Shes humble?? You're a sweet man but I believe you are being had!!

AvalonDreaming
3 hours ago
Honestly if I were trying to crowd fund a Cheatu it would be with the intent of keeping history alive. I would allow major donors input in the decor and gardening, so they could feel a part in it. Big donors would have rooms named after them and would be able to schedule stays and have private videos chats regarding the house. Just my 2 cents.

Carole Williams
3 hours ago
I feel the same, too much too soon

Sehlpup126
4 hours ago
Some people call it rude to question financial aspects of the plan and , I'm sorry...but if you're going to ask for people to support your dream, its certainly quite appropriate to inquire.

Liz Cromwell
4 hours ago (edited)
I have just watched this video again to make sure I understand, selmar you need to slow down. You have lived in a camper and was happy, maybe she can sell her house. Your not Stephanie, YOUR not funding anything your asking for others to fund you. She is in communication yup. Be careful selmar stephanie is an amazing lady. You do not want to do anything to spoil that. One question selmar how much of this is you... this whole video you are serious and changed. .

Sehlpup126
4 hours ago
I'm like this is going 100 miles an hour and they've only been together since the end of summer or fall....wow!! That's a bit much to ask of of people to fund you. She actually said something about someone funding a million...(pls not Stephanie)!!! She laughed titillating about it....I don't know about this!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The 2 volunteers are not very dynamic people ... and Snorts is flat, and it doesn't feel like the two volunteers like him, it seems like all 3 women are trying to put him in his place a lot, which has gotten old.
What I can't help but find funny is that the two volunteers are of his generation and are who, in a typical scenario, would be dating and flirting with. I wonder if that comes to mind when Stephanie is with 20-something women, if she realizes that's the age he probably should be dating, and that she's much more mature ...and by that I mean "mature" with stress on the quotation marks😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we know who will be there at Christmas?

I assume that the 2 volunteers are being paid to stay through the holiday
Marie
Sabina
Philip
Stephanie
Amaury
Natty (I assume they will both be back
Potts doesn't come until Christmas Day (I assume with Ruthie)

Aunt Chantel is coming, but I doubt she will stay through Christmas without her husband and son and grandchildren back home ...

Nic, Marie, & Antoine aren't coming until after
Gerald isn't coming
No mention of Cat coming back
Dulmar & Tatty are gone
Marie of the wreaths is gone
No Mummy & Percy
Davy ????
Hanni ????
Dana ???

It's not sounding like fun to me ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What I can't help but find funny is that the two volunteers are of his generation and are who, in a typical scenario, would be dating and flirting with. I wonder if that comes to mind when Stephanie is with 20-something women, if she realizes that's the age he probably should be dating, and that she's much more mature ...and by that I mean "mature" with stress on the quotation marks😂
Mature? Found a beautiful picture of “Squirrel and SJ” holding hands….😆

60F23EE1-FCB3-4218-B3C8-FCEE879F2A81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Shagging Mason? That was my feeling at the time. He seems to have since disappeared however he’s still on that “list of gullible idiots.”

Are the Tityana and Selmar quoted comments from their YouTube page? Same as the comments with LaLande’s leading lady? Thanks for any info. I wish Selmar had never met that weirdo.

Oh, is BJJ what I think it is. In Australia “BJs” are …BJs, so does the acronym means BJob and J for surname of manchild?

M
LOL
I saw these episode a couple weeks ago… she’s visiting Mason and they go cross country skiing and have drinks in the snow while freezing their arses…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪
Day 13 of tattvent!
Yes, it's really her!
I didn't care for Mason so I don't think I ever watched that whole vlog!!! She looks like a bat swinging up there!!! Got to give her credit for giving it a try!

Oh, is BJJ what I think it is. In Australia “BJs” are …BJs, so does the acronym means BJob and J for surname of manchild?
No!! Haha! It stands for Baby Jesus Jeans, a nick name given to Philip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Selmar and Tatyana are definitely entertaining. We greatly underestimated Tatyana’s ambitions. I thought she’d hitch her wagon to Selmar and try to launch a vlog.

✨Tatyana’s Ambitions ✨

1. Own a grand chateau, nicer than almost all the others in the Chateauverse.

Tattlers were suspicious of her from the very beginning but it seems she is even worse that we could imagine

Do we know who will be there at Christmas?

I assume that the 2 volunteers are being paid to stay through the holiday
Marie
Sabina
Philip
Stephanie
Amaury
Natty (I assume they will both be back
Potts doesn't come until Christmas Day (I assume with Ruthie)

Aunt Chantel is coming, but I doubt she will stay through Christmas without her husband and son and grandchildren back home ...

Nic, Marie, & Antoine aren't coming until after
Gerald isn't coming
No mention of Cat coming back
Dulmar & Tatty are gone
Marie of the wreaths is gone
No Mummy & Percy
Davy ????
Hanni ????
Dana ???

It's not sounding like fun to me ...
Just wait and see, last xmas there were plenty, too. Even with restrictions, remember?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Still 2 pages to read here but I post this comment found on Tatty & Silly nevertheless.

Tatyana as the Yoko Ono of château universe
or Tatyana Markle......
and people are concerned for Selmar

Screenshot (655).png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.