The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I don't really fret about things I can't control so I am not as bothered by CD as some here. But, wow, if I was SJ I would be furious with that statement! Side bar - I was listening to a podcast on catfishing and said to a friend - "I can't imagine me falling for that, once they tried to get into my pocket book it would be over." What the HE double hockey sticks is she thinking! Pull your head out of your ass and put a stop to his nonsense. I don't even care if you still share a bed with him, but girl, come on, you should know better than to allow him to keep using the *we* esp when it comes to money.
Yes, why didn't the dumb ass edit that out????
Because SHE never does the dirty work herself!!
Let Snorty Boy say what SHE wants to say herself.
Money, money, money......MONEY!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Closer to three boxes, so 18 bottles, last time counted by one of my sources.
@Clara Burnett WHAT ? $1,800 for Christmas Day wine ? Well LA DE DA ! Madame‘s tastes are getting way out of hand. Ironically she’s not hiding any of it. The ridiculous lunches, the absurdly expensive wall papers, the Paris hotel suites, the Narnia attic, the purpose of which could have easily been served by having Ian build shelving for her brick a brack.
go Garnnies. Keep funding her lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
So cool!! I LOVE that last wreath, with the white flowers! Classy!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
@nastynan13 oh I had not heard of a treeing cur. Very cute! Ours was a Basset mix. Supposedly mixed with American fox hound but I suspected she may have had treeing coon hound ancestry.
I'm sorry you lost your baby - I love them so much it hurts! Have you seen the one that presses buttons to talk?? SOOOOO GOOODDD
Oh I love any kind of hound really!! There is a Catahoula near us!! Omg... so stunning!! Ours is a shelter puppy but I think it was Google lenz?? Or something my kid used and yup! There he was! All treeing cur of him- Personality and all. He is such a great dog - guards the house with a nice deep bark. If you hear something bump in the night you can just say "go get em" and he is off like a rocket -BUT he allows people into the house when YOU let them into the house (we have one... that doesnt) He is also super intuitive- leans into you when you are sad. Fastest one in his scent class- but he puts his paw on it so that can't happen in competition AND this big 80lbs hunk of solid muscle does the agility course I like you don't even know! Tunnel, no problem, the high walk, no problem, the tire off the ground - no problem!! But of course when you go to these classes everyone stares because you have the big intimidating looking dog (he is a dark brindle with what I like to call his ivory turtleneck on) and he can look a bit pittie and everyone else has a small dog- under 40lbs. But pitties are actually quite short-not that I don't love them-but you just want to give EVERYONE a giant lesson. Like: no: a pittie is this high and maxes out at 60lbs. My dog is 80-90lbs those doggies are short, my doggie is as tall as a lab.... ugh. We do have an amstaff -rescued from a fighting ring. He has pellets in him from where they shot him. Nicest dog I have ever met - I could literally leave him with a newborn and I am a TOTAL catastrophist. Ok off topic again. Want some pie?😁 Pecan or pumpkin 🎃 🤣

@Clara Burnett WHAT ? $1,800 for Christmas Day wine ? Well LA DE DA ! Madame‘s tastes are getting way out of hand. Ironically she’s not hiding any of it. The ridiculous lunches, the absurdly expensive wall papers, the Paris hotel suites, the Narnia attic, the purpose of which could have easily been served by having Ian build shelving for her brick a brack.
go Garnnies. Keep funding her lifestyle.
SPEAKING of that numb-nuts Ian... would it not have been easier to build the FRAMING of the floor for nutties cave AND THEN!! put in the insulation- THEN put the flooring in on top?? Instead of crawling underneath?? Hmmm almost like he's not licensed 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly... can you picture Potty and bagheads faces when they hear this whipper snapper talking about the revenue that is brought in for theirs & SJ's chateau. It has nothing to do with him.
Maybe I have it wrong in my head but I pic Potty and Nic as milquetoast when it comes to her. They have no say. I actually like that about her. Girl - tell all these guys how it should be, lol! At least that's how I'd like to think of it, I know others are going to tell me differently.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@Jeeves Thread Six task completed. :)

Christmas time, lots of discussion but only one actual suggestion with thread icons. I’ve included a couple one liners, here are my top three in order of preference.

She's a forest fairy; she doesn't believe in bras, she wants to be barefoot and simple, very much opposite to the Wicked Witch of the West. Page 24 jimbo93

If I ever meet you, I certainly won’t greet you, I will turn my back before I yak. Page 32 Viva La Loca

1639352638000.png
nostrils
1639352550554.png
of la Lande - mmmmm
1639352561558.png
Page 3 MojoDublin

Also found @ComtesseRose first post on 12/28/20 :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread #8
This thread is where @Clara Burnett makes her first posts, is asked lots of questions, and shares loads of information! I have posted the summary written by another Tattler in the wiki, it's necessary reading for newbies!

@Jeeves THIS ONE is my nomination!! LOVE it!
Has anyone written a Thank You note to Brenda for the generous Christmas Gift in the shape of @Clara Burnett ? @Jeeves

Other thread title suggestions:

Chateau diarrheas @Fta

I'd rather be a Micky Dodger than an Edmond Fokker @Raspberrybrulee

“Venetian crown while the place burns down” @66carola This is what was used

Other banter:

@Rory and @66carola I hate to break it to you but here is a photo of @Heathcliffe without a filter

old heathcliffe.jpg

Dammit with such a common name we’ll never find anything on Edmond Fokker van Crayestein...

Argh my search history is going to be a mess today. Gay couple French youtubers dog dies author eldercare DIY. Someone throw me another hint so I can see their YouTube channel @wtichgrass

“Hmmm buggering off on holiday and leaving a Saint without a head and then shagging Edmond von Fokker. Stephanie, I keep trying to defend you here but Jesus Christ you don't make things easy for me “ @Raspberrybrulee

I am already bored of Stephanie. The chateau was more hunting lodge than grand. No high ceilings, ballrooms, et @Vaffle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone dear! I am not picky about who serves me when drunk and hangry :) My first wife is not the least like SJ :ROFLMAO: I would say rather opposite! My first wife would rather die than vlog! She is proud of having an antique phone that she never uses.
I wonder what she’d think of you being a VIP. She’ll be kicking herself !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah! Thanks for sharing! Real-life, in-person sleuthing! I am glad she left Lalande and La Jarvis! Good for her that business is doing OK!

Meanwhile, in the comments section of Tatty's and Silly's, Jon L is on fire....

selmar3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Sadie just doxxed her mother.

Time to find out if Sherrie has been in any recent accidents.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry for this question in advance as I haven't watched the Chateau diaries in a while. What's the deal with Selmar?....last time I watched Stephanie was finally paying him for his work around the place after him working for free for ages.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.