The Chateau Diaries #94 I predict there is more growth in Tattle.Life than your gardens come spring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched CD Advent 12 with SquirrelNutkins snorting behind camera, "watch on mute so WE get the revenue!" and all I could think was where is the lever I pull to get crushed by a safe?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched CD Advent 12 with SquirrelNutkins snorting behind camera, "watch on mute so WE get the revenue!" and all I could think was where is the lever I pull to get crushed by a safe?
I skipped a commercial out of spite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched the wrapping of gifty poo's !
So boring. There is no thought to her vlogs now.

As for Squirrel Boyfriend saying to mute it and get the money....... OMG - I thought "he is truly right in the money honey!" o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tatyana compares the successful kickstarters that were created to provide an actual product like a self scooping catbox or other potentially useful things as an example of why they started their kickstarter? There is no proof they're capable of providing even entertainment. This is the stupidest first move I've ever seen. Zero potential.
So cool!! I LOVE that last wreath, with the white flowers! Classy!
No! That's mine! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In Ontario just North of Pearson airport . It has been incredibly windy the whole day. All the snow melted overnight with the rain but who knows, with global warming we could get dumped with snow again.
We were thrilled all the snow went, @Maple fairy! But a bit of a windy ride over the Confed Bridge

Reactions: 5
@Jeeves
From #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

@Espe
What a patronising little puppet!

Particularly apt after his carcrash of a comment in today's advent flog!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos
Maria’s wreaths are lovely! Good for her…

Reactions: 17
We were thrilled all the snow went, @Maple fairy! But a bit of a windy ride over the Confed Bridge
Glad to hear it!, ours disappeared as well. Wicked rain and wind during the night. Lost power again however this time it was an hour. Hope you still had power. The Island is so windy at the best of times!

Reactions: 5
The Happy Kickstarting Couple might need panelling…why not. Given he’s a carpenter, it should be easy. Here’s an idea…instead of attempting to gouge 3/4 million bucks with the kickstart plan (sounds like one of those Bernie Madoff plans - I think that’s his surname). “You know us, you’ve seen us at Lalande, we’re trustworthy, pay us upfront for fantasy festivals etc. so we can have the money for the mortgage. If 3/4 million is the mortgage, the deposit they’ve got must be sizeable. Where I live we generally organise the finance before making the offer, and having it accepted. The channel and all of the “details” are at 2 Unicorns and a Chateau. I do like the male half, but no idea about his new love whom he met online. After that tangent, the idea s simple! With their purported skill set why not do as we all have done and do, and work for a living, and buy out houses, instead of expecting YouTube Adsense and Patreon Gofundme, and this newer Kickstart easy money plans.

The Chateau cousin must be making megabucks from Patreon, to have moved his entire workshop from the UK. The incentives must have been huge. It seems like there’s the added bonus of throwing his leg over the Latino admin woman too.

There is a panelingvirus going on in France...Dan with his alternative paneling...Billy wants to buy paneling for opening his basementbar...who is going to sit in the basement when you have plenty of rooms to entertain..and than we have Fan with her panelingmania...whos next..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Chateau cousin must be making megabucks from Patreon, to have moved his entire workshop from the UK. The incentives must have been huge. It seems like there’s the added bonus of throwing his leg over the Latino admin woman too.
Honestly…. Good for him if he does. The man is a work horse!
But deducing from @Clara Burnett ’s posts about how SJ pays her employees, I wouldn’t hold my breath

I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
First of all… great sleuthing you legend! 💙
Second… If Marie would stop taking 1 step forward and 3 backwards she can really create an respectable business. just stop whining on the same platform you use to promote your work!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In Ontario just North of Pearson airport . It has been incredibly windy the whole day. All the snow melted overnight with the rain but who knows, with global warming we could get dumped with snow again.
Global Warming. Please...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know it’s Nathan Lane, in The Birdcage, Robin Williams plays his partner, it’s a very funny and beautifully acted ensemble piece
Thank you!! I couldn’t remember Nathan Lanes name! Must rewatch this, I think the only time I saw it I was too young to get the jokes!

It is like watching a teenager!! Maybe she is aging in reverse like Benjamin Button. It’s sad to see this spiral. She seemed so down to earth when CD got started and “fame” has definitely gone to her head. Although Phyllis is surely sinking her ship!
To be honest if I didn’t have kids and a husband I’d probably be acting like SJ myself! Oh to drink wine like there’s no tomorrow and sleep in all day! I am seriously jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
I will buy you ALL pies and send them to you wrapped in Daddy’s wrapping paper if they reach their goal…
[/QUOTE]
Now you're making me wish they get the money :ROFLMAO::p Love me some pie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you!! I couldn’t remember Nathan Lanes name! Must rewatch this, I think the only time I saw it I was too young to get the jokes!

To be honest if I didn’t have kids and a husband I’d probably be acting like SJ myself! Oh to drink wine like there’s no tomorrow and sleep in all day! I am seriously jealous!
I loved and miss Robin Williams but Nathan Lane STOLE that show!!!...Phenomenal acting!!!!

Reactions: 10
Yes Chateau Cuz is a hard worker for the ages! Quite hot also.

I’m interested in SJ’s suss payment of employees. She’s raking in megabucks! So I need to locate Clara Burnett. Thank you!

Honestly…. Good for him if he does. The man is a work horse!
But deducing from @Clara Burnett ’s posts about how SJ pays her employees, I wouldn’t hold my breath

First of all… great sleuthing you legend! 💙
Second… If Marie would stop taking 1 step forward and 3 backwards she can really create an respectable business. just stop whining on the same platform you use to promote your work!
Hi @claraburnett another Tattler mentioned that you’re up to speed with SJ’s dodgy payments for the workers. Please give me the goss or a link. Thanks so much or Merci 😂

Agree with your level of irritation. The only thing that made me laugh tonight (feeling the love in live) was the fact that Dan got paid for a whole day of doing nothing with her and was still taking the piss out of her. It's about time she starts paying us for doing the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Oh that wreath is lovely! Those pink baby's breath... Are they dyed or do they come in that pretty cool pink?

Reactions: 2
I’m so happy I found these CD threads again. I need to work out the nicks, but that shouldn’t take too long

Morning All and we have a new thread !
Thanks Mojo .

Congrats to MartyMcFly 9 , LaFrancaise123 and KyBourbon 🍸 :love: VIP's all of them !!!

I do not know what is going on so I have to catch up but I watched Manor and Maker last night .... two people I could not stand around Fanny's place but here they were in their Chateau , chopping a tree for Christmas and putting the huge darn thing up and they were entertaining ! I will watch them !
Then I started to wonder about Teabag....... what the hell is he doing ???????
Signing bloody Xmas cards. I’d buy a stamp with my signature and pay his sister’s morose daughter to stamp them. I’m late to this party, but where’s the Spaniard?

Just watched Pethericks “Blocked Drain”…Billy said Michael got a package, but we never saw him. I’m surprised Michael didn’t help Billy with the gutters…I thought he was the expert at “pipes” and unblocking things! 😊 Yes, what the hell is MPK doing? I suppose he’s putting together advent vlogs…who knows? He does things on his own timeline and drinking schedule.
Squirrelnutkins the resident chateau sexual. Props to the Tattler who devised that name. Both of them actually

“Money honey - pot”[

QUOTE="Pekey, post: 7465375, member: 241109"]
Just watched the wrapping of gifty poo's !
So boring. There is no thought to her vlogs now.

As for Squirrel Boyfriend saying to mute it and get the money....... OMG - I thought "he is truly right in the money honey!" o_O
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
So today advent wasn’t horrible. It wasn’t that great either. I think the interesting thing is that there’s no one there. Two volunteers and PhiPhi. Unless someone’s hiding. I wonder who’s checking the mouse traps three times a day at the moment?

Remember last year how she was wrapping up hotel soap for presents? I have to say I thought that was the cheapest thing I’ve ever seen. She must have a huge stock this year given that she didn’t really go 25 places or anything. Good thing she saves them. How on earth would she afford the $1800 for Christmas wine otherwise?

With all the supply chain issues this year, it’s no wonder there’s a shortage of life, love, and laughter at the chateau at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.