The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo snorts

Your no chef 👩‍🍳
qualified nope not even to attempt to place yourself in that career

Newsflash

Chefs don’t sit down 🪑 while the work

Work being the operative word
You just play
Imaginary life … with mommy dearest

As a 25 year old it’s pathetic
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The lack of friends PJJ has is so obvious. Today in the vlog was the millionth time he mentioned his grandfather. Nobody gives a duck your grandfather wears those kind of sweaters. But my point is: he’s been there forever and only ONE friend came to visit. Sorry, but if I’m dating someone with a chateau in France, I’ll have friends coming over from the Netherlands every bloody weekend. Because they care for me and would love to visit. No one likes him but his grandparents, and they have to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well…this is my 1,000th post! Time flies when you’re having fun! I found this to be appropriate for the occasion…😊

View attachment 914959
Hello 👋 what have we here
A brand new VIP 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations 🥳 thread 95 is yours
Can only imagine 😈

EVERY SINGLE EFFING YEAR!
But SJ remains unbothered by the egregious state of her farmhouse's heating system! :LOL: :rolleyes:
View attachment 914990
I would be mortified out of my sheer existence if ppl had to wear winter coats hats gloves staying at my home 🏡

Makes you wonder 💭 why their there …

Oh wait .. they get PAID 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope Maria didnt spill anything unwashable on Jo`s precious apron from her mother. Surprised she left it behind if it was so important to her
It did cross my mind if she was so attached to it how could she leave it behind and why wait so long to ask for it to be returned. Gerry is on most of the chats or she could have messaged him direct...

Reactions: 18
It is driving her crazy, although she will never admit that to anyone and pretends she can just ignore it. As far as I know (but don't shoot me if I'm wrong on this one, will need confirmation) Oliver has already left.
Bringing this forward while everyone catches up. Remember Fanny wouldn’t need to worry about all the cloak and dagger mole nonsense if she was forthcoming with the accounting. It’s clear how she wants to spend more money, but where has the Patreon money all gone? I’ve consulted the oracle which says what she’s received thus far is nearly all gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It did cross my mind if she was so attached to it how could she leave it behind and why wait so long to ask for it to be returned. Gerry is on most of the chats or she could have messaged him direct...
- and why did she take it with her? Such a superfan would have known that there are no shortages of aprons and tea towels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All true, but they are boring. Steph is more fun to watch. If I want to watch someone sensible, reliable, tidy, practical, efficient and boring I watch myself in the mirror 😁
Exactly.
Look in every month or so,but the Fleuries are so dull, so normal, so predictable and their videos are so contrived.
Give me the chaos of La Lande to gossip about any day. Imagine trying to criticise the Fleuries! Nothing to tattle about.
SJ and the revolving team give us such a lot of material we’re spoiled for choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EVERY SINGLE EFFING YEAR!
But SJ remains unbothered by the egregious state of her farmhouse's heating system! :LOL: :rolleyes:
View attachment 914990
TBF and I could be wrong ( heaven knows there a first time for everything), but hadn’t the chateau been always pretty much closed over winter?
If that is the case and considering money to heat would have to come not from Patreon but from YouTube and BnB, (the latter dealt to by Covid), maybe it’s considered not to be a priority.

Reactions: 11
They are not buying what SJ is selling.
A small bit of the CD's live chat...

Cathy Tilghman when will the heater be fixed? anyone know?

tineke joldersma @Cathy Tilghman the plan was next spring

Cathy Tilghman oh wow @tineke joldersma spring??

tineke joldersma @Cathy Tilghman and the coldest part still has to come brrrrrrr

Cathy Tilghman oh, this is not good @tineke joldersma they all need heat!

Cathy Tilghman I am just worried about them @tineke joldersma , Amaury has been ill all week, Phillip has a cold, Steph sounds like she is getting one, they need heat!

tineke joldersma @Cathy Tilghman Cold weather doen't give colds, viruses do that.

Cathy Tilghman I just feel so bad for them @tineke joldersma , we know how horrid is it if our power goes out in storms in cold weather. Just wish they had heat

...and then the fridge...

Raoul Lions For the price of a Smeg you’d think it would be frost free

Corinne Tippit be careful about cracking ice in refrigerator. place pot if hot water and close door. steam loosens ice. easy to remove.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope Maria didnt spill anything unwashable on Jo`s precious apron from her mother. Surprised she left it behind if it was so important to her
Oh it's quite easy to forget anything and have zero memory of it until a thought hits you or something reminds you, once you hit a certain part in life as a female ( men too in their own way) and you no longer have 100% memory.The pandemic/covid brain has made it even worse for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are not buying what SJ is selling.
A small bit of the CD's live chat...

Cathy Tilghman when will the heater be fixed? anyone know?

tineke joldersma @Cathy Tilghman the plan was next spring

Cathy Tilghman oh wow @tineke joldersma spring??

tineke joldersma @Cathy Tilghman and the coldest part still has to come brrrrrrr

Cathy Tilghman oh, this is not good @tineke joldersma they all need heat!

Cathy Tilghman I am just worried about them @tineke joldersma , Amaury has been ill all week, Phillip has a cold, Steph sounds like she is getting one, they need heat!

tineke joldersma @Cathy Tilghman Cold weather doen't give colds, viruses do that.

Cathy Tilghman I just feel so bad for them @tineke joldersma , we know how horrid is it if our power goes out in storms in cold weather. Just wish they had heat

...and then the fridge...

Raoul Lions For the price of a Smeg you’d think it would be frost free

Corinne Tippit be careful about cracking ice in refrigerator. place pot if hot water and close door. steam loosens ice. easy to remove.
I wonder if any of them have had a recent covid test?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Manor & Maker have gotten better with their videos. Looking forward to seeing how they decorate that massive tree.
Sara’s mother looked like she was going to cry while saying goodbye meanwhile leaving a little hint at something yet to come on the vlog.
It will be interesting to see if they will be welcomed back into the Lalande fold.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Manor & Maker have gotten better with their videos. Looking forward to seeing how they decorate that massive tree.
Sara’s mother looked like she was going to cry while saying goodbye meanwhile leaving a little hint at something yet to come on the vlog.
It will be interesting to see if they will be welcomed back into the Lalande fold.
Fanny seems to need all the support she can get at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.