The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wasent the salon to be ready for Christmas ???

Do you know what the time-frame will be for the Grand Salon to be finished? It will look amazing. The garden is going to be amazing. Totally wonderful! Already I am excited for the videos!

15h

Stephanie Jarvis

I’m desperately hoping it will be ready for the start of the season in the spring 🤞

she's desperatly hoping there would be another 120 thousand for her soft furnishings......

love armoire ....but he's 6 months there and he can build organisers for his tools
you think he might be on a yearly salary ???

Reactions: 18
welll...tonights vlog...Snort is making pumpkinsoup ...or sort of leftover soup ..with leeks..
Ian the builder is freezing but he is working...Fanny doesnt blink and start talking about another panelingproject...she buys old paneling as long as all the rooms have paneling...another mad project...
She introduces the volunteer from Denmark...which we allready have seen....timeline Fan...its not so difficult...
Fanny points out the Dutch are specialized in grey day cooking...i would give her a sunny day...just by putting her head in that bowl of yellow sort of pumpkinsoup...it would be great fun...not being able to wash it out because you dont have hot water. in your shittoo.....silly twit...
Why is it i get Mr Humphries vibes... seeing Dan without his facial hair..and putting up that silly voice..

Madame architect is coming again...does she really believe this is gonna happen..i hope she sends her invoices..Fanny seems very glad she can announce the plans will be at least three monts delayed..

Then we get the work in the salon...omg those windows havent seen a brush of paint in 40 years...on the outside...The whole lott is stripped and they are serious concerning to take the floor down....sadly not possible..the batcellar is underneath...That cellar had huge holes in the wall..mind the draft that will come in from there..no curtain will keep that cold...

Then they had to dug the ice out of the fridge... :eek: who has this amount of ice in his fridge...i have no words...doesnt that expensive smeg has some device to prevent that...i guess not...and then... when did they last cleaned it...

At last we have the not so succesfull market..Ian is there..Dan and Annalise dont want to buy Ians bacon sandwich...no its not McDonalds..

Fanny is wearing..a to me at least looking brand new coat...which she said comes from Emmaus...i dont quite believe that.. and while drinking an irish coffee she puts Sabinas drink to her ears...:sick: because her ears are so cold..who does such a thing..its like sticking your nose in somebody elses drink...no manners and no knickers..she acts like a toddler...and everybody plays along...madness..

I bet all her followers loved it...says a lott about her followers...

Just realized i am a day behind..there is another madness out already...well some people do work... :p cannot keep up anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
🥳😂😂😂😂

Let’s have a dose of reality
Their all freezing 🥶 they light a fire 🔥

And open the doors 🚪

The only certification required is to Condem that heap of a farmhouse
image.jpg

Anyone catch Kermit the frog 🐸 singing silent night
I actually think I peed myself 😂😂
sticking your nose in somebody elses drink...no manners and no knickers
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

sticking your nose in somebody elses drink...no manners and no knickers

Kaboom 💥😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm REALLY annoyed that the heating hasnt even been mentioned . It should be pushed to the forefront of the list of things that need completion! Imagine she could even have holiday events at the chateau if it had heating. I dont like the prospect of her burning through patron money on things like travel and furniture shopping. Get the downstairs loo done too! If the patrons dried up and in two years , someone were to ask her , what were you able to accomplish with the generousity you experienced ? What could be actually list off?????
"Oh I cut down some old rotten trees, got sole windows fixed in the chapel, added some plants to the front but what was most wonderful was I got to travel around in a pandemic making vlogs from Italy and France and stayed in Barbados for two weeks!"

🙄 Wake up . Get to the bones !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg god...are they really putting that cloth in the fireplace.. :eek: to let her chimney better working.. :eek: .is she planning to burn her heap down before christmas..

Her bananabread is also letting its head hang from dispare...just like her fake christmastree..its an omen Fanny...luck is running out....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
aMm71OPeBw7vremglXFU61VA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

niya nicola
1 hour ago
you have an unusual naivety about life!! i hope you are more worldly about buying a chateau ..
emoji_u1f607.png

LOL so far this comment hasn't been deleted. The other ones have.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stephanie Jarvis
I certainly hope you see the garden plans finished! Though none of us will see it truly established. There’s an update on the grand salon in tonight’s Chateau Diary 😊

12h
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=30466168

Thanks for your reply Stephanie . The distant future didn't stop Capability Brown from planning and he never saw the beautiful landscapes come to maturity. You must be so excited (as we can feel it) with all that is happening ❤❤

something is a foot ....@le Comte de Cristo ....you mentioned capability Brown ...and up it pops on patron

isn't it odd with all the fawning ....only 4 liked her post
most don't even bother .....

if I could borrow a SSB line ...... HOW ..how ? is that possible

tick tock

Reactions: 20
I don't quite understand why the pre-recorded advent vlogs can't be used. She might have made a comment about his n hers bedrooms perhaps in one or two, but normal day to day interactions wouldn't suggest a relationship either way.
I wondered about this too. What could she have said in the pre-recorded vlogs that would specifically say her and PJ aren't together. Maybe she came right out and said it in one of the vlogs, but I can't imagine it would happen more than once. She still mentions PJ's room now so I don't think it can be that either.

Reactions: 10
I proudly can announce that I pulled a Stephanie twice today pretending to be helpless and made a man do it. It really works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm REALLY annoyed that the heating hasnt even been mentioned . It should be pushed to the forefront of the list of things that need completion! Imagine she could even have holiday events at the chateau if it had heating. I dont like the prospect of her burning through patron money on things like travel and furniture shopping. Get the downstairs loo done too! If the patrons dried up and in two years , someone were to ask her , what were you able to accomplish with the generousity you experienced ? What could be actually list off?????
"Oh I cut down some old rotten trees, got sole windows fixed in the chapel, added some plants to the front but what was most wonderful was I got to travel around in a pandemic making vlogs from Italy and France and stayed in Barbados for two weeks!"

🙄 Wake up . Get to the bones !
There was great concern in the live chat about their health and the cold.. one poor woman was beside herself..I wish I'd taken a screen shot but it went too fast. Someone asked a question if Amoury had heard from the plumber? Snorts responded (but not sure if it was to the same question) that he didn't turn up? Then the concerned fan told Snorts to make sure SJ wore a scarf and where were her gloves? Why do they think a 46 year old woman needs mothering?

Reactions: 13
they have to put the door open because the fireplace isnt still working ..despite the cloth...and Dan The Fireman coming around..with his tools....that room is filled with smoke...but ahla another vlog is filled...i wonder how that wallpaper looks in Februari...I do wonder what wood they use for that fireplace..and there is someting not good with the air inside..there must be a leak...we have an even bigger open fireplace in the ballroom....and it works perfect..not when there is no wind and a lott of fogg....though..but when there is some wind it works perfect..they have to check out the chimney from bottom to top with a camera..use the good wood...maybe put another pipe in...and then it should work..The inside, i mean the shape of the fireplace in the room.. doesnt have anything to do with how the chimney works..

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The lack of friends PJJ has is so obvious. Today in the vlog was the millionth time he mentioned his grandfather. Nobody gives a duck your grandfather wears those kind of sweaters. But my point is: he’s been there forever and only ONE friend came to visit. Sorry, but if I’m dating someone with a chateau in France, I’ll have friends coming over from the Netherlands every bloody weekend. Because they care for me and would love to visit. No one likes him but his grandparents, and they have to.
Or he has smart friends who don't travel during pandemic and most of all don't let them be filmed from la Jarvis

Reactions: 10
There was great concern in the live chat about their health and the cold.. one poor woman was beside herself..I wish I'd taken a screen shot but it went too fast. Someone asked a question if Amoury had heard from the plumber? Snorts responded (but not sure if it was to the same question) that he didn't turn up? Then the concerned fan told Snorts to make sure SJ wore a scarf and where were her gloves? Why do they think a 46 year old woman needs mothering?
She may be 46, but she acts like a child, maybe she would need a motherly figure to smack some good sense into her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.