The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with you, " PBR " taaah coe

Reactions: 3
I like Dan. He seems to me to be trying very hard to stick to his promise of a daily video and sometimes our lives are all just boring some days. I feel like he is working hard to get where he wants to be with his studio. My husband is enthralled by his little boy’s dinosaur coat - it’s so cute! We only have nieces but I might have to find that dinosaur coat for one of them! Or my husband…

Reactions: 23
Well…this is my 1,000th post! Time flies when you’re having fun! I found this to be appropriate for the occasion…

Reactions: 52
I think you're right it will be much warmer than Lande... I've no idea what MP does with his time, the upstairs of cottage won't get touched till January when he hopefully gets the staircase. Think he was going to get some interesting Christmas facts and traditions to share with us, I can't pretend to be excited about the tradition of kissing under the mistletoe came about. Getting back to Dan I feel less is more with him. He has creativity with camera skills and needs to get back to reduced vlogs x

Well…this is my 1,000th post! Time flies when you’re having fun! I found this to be appropriate for the occasion…

View attachment 914959
Congratulations .

Reactions: 12
Outside lighting, more proof...

OCTOBER 3
Chateau de la Lande
e.m.il.io
Not a bad gaff…

Reactions: 25
I found him quite charming both times he appeared and so enthusiastic with many exciting plans to restore the chapel but now I’m thinking what’s going on with him? If he were a younger person I’d definitely think he was keen to get on YouTube but at his age I don’t think he wants to be an influencer ( no ageism here I’m 70 myself) what’s his game? Puzzled viewer

Reactions: 13
I couldn't find one in your hubbies size

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Hope Maria didnt spill anything unwashable on Jo`s precious apron from her mother. Surprised she left it behind if it was so important to her

Reactions: 15
actually, he was texting me a lovely romantic poem by Robert Frost: „The road not taken“

You can stop being jealous..

Reactions: 10
OMG so…..if there was any doubt SJ reads here that certainly seemed to confirm it. Visiting local market and updates

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.