The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael…please wear a belt!

View attachment 911032
I wish all these diy vlogger (Dan included😉) would wear overalls while they work (PaPetheric your da man!). I’m sick of seeing dirty underwear and butt cracks. Fleuries Philip has a nice pair he remembers to wear now and again which he should of worn when he emptied out the laundry room 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm also a larger lady ...
Annalise has always been a curvy woman, she is heavier set now after having 2 children close together, but she has always been curvy ... I think thin Dan likes some softness rather than a bag of bones. Sorry if I offend the skinny people in the room, but I would way rather hug a larger person than a skinny one. I don't like bones! LOL ... One of the reason I have a crush on Gibson, is when we talked about this topic in the past he carefully said that as a man he might enjoy looking at a thinner woman, but (and I'm putting this in my own words!) being in bed with a curvier woman was better.

People also assume that overweight is always a negative, but there is plenty of research out there says otherwise.

And one more thing, did anyone note what Annalise was eating at the restaurant? She had a healthy meal, fish and lots of leafy greens on her plate .... Dan, the chef, had a burger and fries AGAIN !!
Let me weigh in as well. My husband and I are both cyclists so fit. My husband is diabetic and started running again a year ago because he wants to eat sweets and figured it would allow him to do so. He really leaned out doing both and my friend said I better keep my eye on him, meaning he would stray. I shared this with him and he asked what kind of a person she thought he was? So there’s always a gem of a person out there as well. Love’s eyes are kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All these people who dream of a "French chateau" forget (or dont know !) that in the past, the rich aristocratic French families never lived in their chateau during winter.

In the winter, they left their chateau and move to their town manor (hotel particulier) or their big appartment in the closest town or city. They came back to their chateau only in the spring and spent the whole summer there. And left again in the autumn or early winter.
Exactly like Steph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't usually have my mind in the gutter but this thumbnail and caption just made me :ROFLMAO:
Dan The Man.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the Pethericks latest video “Bad Weather”…at the 5:40 mark, MPK reveals he won’t have the cottage bedroom finished before Christmas (no surprise there). Still no mention of what Chris the volunteer did to help (?). He blamed the lack of a staircase (again) for not being able to finish. Not sure why that’s an issue…he used a ladder for the insulation work.

Michael…please wear a belt!

View attachment 911032
Alright, do I need to use the report button for this? HAHA!!! Dear God my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His kitchen looks immaculate now and he seems to regularly sweep up his renovating area.
I'm all for a tidy house but after my recent shatoo renovations and Christmas looming it feels like I have a mountain to climb to get my house back to normal and people are clamouring to see the finished product!!! Inside I am screaming aaaggghh and want to bolt the door and pull up the drawbridge until I get my house back to normal. I don't know how people cope with renovating especially if it is constant. Wonder if I'm OCD 😄😄😄
His kitchen is clean because nobody cooks in it😂
You need to jump over the island to get some water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting that all the Dan critics, who suggest he may be playing away from his marriage, or neglecting his family, also claim to really care for the lovely Annalise. So is putting doubt into her mind about her marriage a kind thing to do to Annalise? What is she going to gain from this? A divorce, the breakup of her marriage, a heart full of misery, the loss of her home, financial loss, pain and heartbreak for the boys? Nice 😞

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I find it interesting that all the Dan critics, who suggest he may be playing away from his marriage, or neglecting his family, also claim to really care for the lovely Annalise. So is putting doubt into her mind about her marriage a kind thing to do to Annalise? What is she going to gain from this? A divorce, the breakup of her marriage, a heart full of misery, the loss of her home, financial loss, pain and heartbreak for the boys? Nice 😞
They are not married - highlighted in the vlog.

Reactions: 4
People can get a download, but they’ve missed most of the holiday spending. Ineptitude.

Congrats on finishing! We renovated our home over a 4 year period. I will never do it again. Ppl were constantly stopping by wanting to see the progress.

If they have a gift, let them in, if not feign a headache. 😏😉🧐
We sold our house very quickly, had to find one to move to in record time. Did, and then had to live in it through a renovation Never, ever, again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
not everybody fancies a bundle of bones..i have the feeling Dan is fine with how Annalise looks...i also like her more then that bundle of nasty bones..Fanny Flash turned out to be..
I’m a female bundle of bones, always have been. It’s horrible. When I was very young everyone treated me like an anorexic even though I ate all the time. I’d get tons of comments said loudly enough for me to hear but not to my face about how skinny I was. People called me toothpick. There was no clothing that fit me. I was a zero when they didn’t make zeros. I never worked out because I’d just get skinnier. I look fairly normal now because I’m a fat skinny person. I’m puffy in all the wrong places with bird legs and arms. I hide my little puffy bits under my shirts. I still don’t work out, or limit my diet. If I did I’d probably look like a starving child from a third world country. I have always eaten whatever I want because it does no good to try to control what I am. I just am what I am.

I hate to think anyone would be envious of my size. I’m only smaller because my body doesn’t build itself bigger. Which is a failure in my opinion. You can be healthy at any size I guess. But not me. I’m not healthy, even though I might look it. I am 5’6, 125-35 lbs depending on how busy I am, and a US 6. All perfect numbers. I probably consume 3000 calories a day. Tons of sugar and fat. No real exercise. I’m 51 years old. I will never give anyone hell about their weight. Too big or too small. Doesn’t matter. We are dealt what we are dealt when it comes to that. Trying to control it for many people is futile. It is for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Christmas toile! How can you produce an advent vlog about a bit of old fabric? What has toile got to do with Christmas?
What will they think up next?. Christmas bog brush, Christmas toothpicks, Christmas hot water bottles? C'mon Stephanie, we want Christmas cocktails, Christmas cake, homemade Christmas Crackers, French shops and markets full.of lovely Christmas food and gifts, not to see a musty old bit of cloth out of the attic with a Christmas pattern on it😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
just watched billys video, and michael reveals his plans for some christmas vlogs. his plans do sound a lot more christmassy than any that we have seen so far of SJs advent vlogs. I hope he follows thru. When he puts his mind to it, he makes great videos.

Reactions: 16
Aw thanks. Ya, it's just been -one of the years ya know? And when people get so upset about socialized medicine all I can think is-why? We all pay for it anyway-on the form of crazy expensive band-aids and ambulance rides etc! So, while I think this is a great country, there are many places we can improve 😒

Best quote ever: bone is for the dog; meat is for the man 😘
In the UK some people treat ambulances like taxis.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
also want to address the comments about dans vlogs becoming boring... he has committed to a daily vlog of his life, so what do viewers expect?? This is what he does. Works on their property. Sure it would be nice for him to work on the house, but lets not forget the renovations that he has all ready done - lovely kitchen, improved the heating and living room. With his new studio, he will be able to continue to put out lots of videos, increasing viewers which in turn will increase the family income. As for the mess outside, that property was abandoned for years, so anything thats done now is only an improvement and I am sure the neighbors are happy to have such a good family live there. In fact his neighbors have helped out more than a few times

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s entrenched … and daily
It must be horrendous to be them

on a very positive festive advent note 📝 they live rent free in his success

It’s in their face every day …. And he’s not out spending cash 💰 buying subscribers by the thousand

Ouch that’s gotta hurt 😞 hard

As for tattles thanksgiving….
Their ingorant declarations highlight the fact

Tattlers don’t rattle …
we celebrate 🎉 serious working people - check out the honour roll of brand new VIP s …

Gotta sting when you can’t hold onto fee paying donuts 🍩 - premium chatters … all 11 of them … jumpsuit Jill and M Morrison MIA of late ⏰😂
Mini apron can’t even be arsed to show up polite and interested in them

Freudian slip …. Patrons 😈
image.jpg

I’d need my yearly subscription back for this arse lording over any chat as a moderator 👩‍⚖️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.