The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably couldn't afford a LV belt, so he never bothered.
Ugh. Also Michael, please stop sagging. You don't have the attitude or the underwear for it.
Indeed. I'm most surprised that Teabag wears ugly grandpa underwear. He needs his gay card revoked now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
SSB ::See … when you save cash 💰
you can have a seat 💺 at the chateau owners table … baldrics😈

image.jpg

Caption this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a female bundle of bones, always have been. It’s horrible. When I was very young everyone treated me like an anorexic even though I ate all the time. I’d get tons of comments said loudly enough for me to hear but not to my face about how skinny I was. People called me toothpick. There was no clothing that fit me. I was a zero when they didn’t make zeros. I never worked out because I’d just get skinnier. I look fairly normal now because I’m a fat skinny person. I’m puffy in all the wrong places with bird legs and arms. I hide my little puffy bits under my shirts. I still don’t work out, or limit my diet. If I did I’d probably look like a starving child from a third world country. I have always eaten whatever I want because it does no good to try to control what I am. I just am what I am.

I hate to think anyone would be envious of my size. I’m only smaller because my body doesn’t build itself bigger. Which is a failure in my opinion. You can be healthy at any size I guess. But not me. I’m not healthy, even though I might look it. I am 5’6, 125-35 lbs depending on how busy I am, and a US 6. All perfect numbers. I probably consume 3000 calories a day. Tons of sugar and fat. No real exercise. I’m 51 years old. I will never give anyone hell about their weight. Too big or too small. Doesn’t matter. We are dealt what we are dealt when it comes to that. Trying to control it for many people is futile. It is for me.
But you did check your thyroid?

Reactions: 5
What's the big deal about a smelly dog....put him in the bathtub and give him a bath. Done. To not allow him into the house is silly... Poor old Diesel. I've always found large dogs to smell up a place much more than smaller dogs. Not sure exactly why. I bet Edd and Anna's Cane Corso's are much more dog smelly than little Diesel

Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that all the Dan critics, who suggest he may be playing away from his marriage, or neglecting his family, also claim to really care for the lovely Annalise. So is putting doubt into her mind about her marriage a kind thing to do to Annalise? What is she going to gain from this? A divorce, the breakup of her marriage, a heart full of misery, the loss of her home, financial loss, pain and heartbreak for the boys? Nice 😞
That's up to her to decide if it should be true. Anyway if she reads her it doesn't seem to impress her much since she STILL features her kids in the videos... And no, I won't give up saying it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Patron update ….😂😂😂

L***** P*****
Video does not exist comes up for me Any ideas? Using my Samsung and logged in to Patreon.

7h

Pssst Stephanoligy …. Get yer notes 🗒 in order 😈

Patrons coming to town 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats @Marty McFly 9! Your quick witted and insightful posts often put a smile on my face! Now today, your tribute to your dear father has put tears in my eyes❤.
How amazing that in the great-wide chateauxverse🤣, we share the same province‼

• Heart
But you did check your thyroid?
If it was her thyroid I would have thought the people around would have staged an intervention by now. But I know what you mean. 3000 calories a day is a lot. When my thyroid kicked off I thought my metabolism must have changed so I could eat what I wanted 😄 until the nasty symptoms started.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So that was an infomercial for the Lalande store. My screen went black while SJ was still talking it’s like someone killed the lights.
I thought she had more than two patron tiers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
also want to address the comments about dans vlogs becoming boring... he has committed to a daily vlog of his life, so what do viewers expect?? This is what he does. Works on their property. Sure it would be nice for him to work on the house, but lets not forget the renovations that he has all ready done - lovely kitchen, improved the heating and living room. With his new studio, he will be able to continue to put out lots of videos, increasing viewers which in turn will increase the family income. As for the mess outside, that property was abandoned for years, so anything thats done now is only an improvement and I am sure the neighbors are happy to have such a good family live there. In fact his neighbors have helped out more than a few times
I commented I found Dan's vlogs boring. I stand by that. His daily vlogs wete originally for a set timeframe so that was exciting. Now, IMO, we have large shouty graphics at start, drone shots of him driving a barely road worthy van, inane visuals (fast forwarded) and sone stupid bogan ending "See ya tomorra" with some black hole action - either his mouth, hand or his hood. I do not find any of this matching the charm of his original daily vlogs which engaged an audience to his music, etc. I can critique his vlogs. I do not participate in weight or relationship judgements. This is a Tattle site focused on influencers and that is what I am commenting on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If it was her thyroid I would have thought the people around would have staged an intervention by now. But I know what you mean. 3000 calories a day is a lot. When my thyroid kicked off I thought my metabolism must have changed so I could eat what I wanted 😄 until the nasty symptoms started.
My calories come from drinking 4 or 5 regular cokes a day and sugar in coffee all day. I don’t eat breakfast but I snack all day on nuts, cheese, bread, chips, I half heartedly eat lunch, sandwiches or a loaded burger, and then usually a huge home cooked dinner with a meat carb and veg. Then I snack til I go to bed. Currently I am obsessed with pie. I have an apple pie sitting on the counter and every time I go in the kitchen I get a couple bites. I’m going thru a whole pie by myself every other day. That’s what I’m talking about. No restraint whatsoever. I have always wondered if there is something wrong with me. Doctors never found anything. Just told me they’d rather see me skinny than fat. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You mean unless it's Stephanie having a affair with Phil? But let's move on🤗
I think it is different because Dan & Annalise have 2 young boys. They are a family. Suggesting two single people are having an affair is very different than suggesting someone who is committed to their life partner and Mother or Father of their children is having an affair.

A mean person suggested to me my husband was playing away because he was working long hours, when my boys were young. He was not, he was working extra hours to help pay the mortgage (when interest rates were 20%) And anyway he has too much integrity to do that. BUT THIS SUGGESTION STILL HURT ME. Comments like that can break up families.
[/QUOTE]

Plus, Fanny herself spoke out and confirmed the relationship between her and Phiphi! and they made no secret of the fact that they were in a relationship in their local area, so more than a suggestion I think!

• Heart
Well well well.....

Fanny has been using Mini Apron's things without permission, and got called out for it today in the chat:

Isabelle JarvisThe chateau diaries hello darling are you wearing my pearls????

The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Yes, the wheels have come off here, I’m wearing your pearls and using your gold porcelain
🥳

Isabelle JarvisThe chateau diaries I noticed both but can’t recall being asked????

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

@isabelle Jarvis Ah, our psychic link must be on the blink. I could swear I checked with you first

....and then Fanny disappeared from the chat and the Emotional Support Squirrel showed up. Methinks Mummy called Steph and tore her a new one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s a farmhouse support mammal in toile de puke 🤮

Andie got his colouring spot on !!😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.