The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More is more must be the motto of House of La Jarvis.
I found the pink tree pretty, but knowing they got, what, four - five other trees it just felt so wasteful, as well as buying more baubles... (How much Christmas :poop: does one person need?!)
I appreciate Phyllis doing his vintage finds, but ugh...
Now I'm just waiting for Andie to post a vlog, about how Stephanie stole her designs and took copyright on them...
The idiot man child did not even know how to use the hedge clippers to cut off the tree...and at first he was using scissors!!!!
Seriously.
Did he get locked in the house with grandma and grandpa and never lift a finger to DO or learn ANYTHING!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh gosh I did't notice this until you kindly pointed this out. As a 6ft 2 male with deep homosexual tendencies and need to court second glances on the streets of London, I too, have been known to wear a suspiciously high cuban heel around the festive season. But now I feel these will have to be retired as I cannot handle my parfam being pinched by Metherdick, and now my cuban heels pilfered by Phyllis. I'm feeling attacked and questioning my very existence.
I'm sure you can pull it off, unlike Phyllis and Pathetick. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the toile tree was pretty, but it screams for pink organdy ribbon and white ostrich feathers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The idiot man child did not even know how to use the hedge clippers to cut off the tree...and at first he was using scissors!!!!
Seriously.
Did he get locked in the house with grandma and grandpa and never lift a finger to DO or learn ANYTHING!??
I'm beginning to think Grandmother and Grandfather are a figment of Phyllis's imagination. I don't believe for one moment any loving or nurturing Grandparent would let offspring out into the world with this appalling lack of skills and common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They were all mocking him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And those boots(?) [seen around 11:17], are they SJ's? or Nutty's two left feet boots?
High heels and tights. Great look....if you are a guy on "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
Why would a man want to accentuate his stick like, feminine legs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Id Not of had you over if I knew YOU WERE GONNA POST MY TREE

OHH FF SAKE :)

View attachment 911463

Sometimes ya gotta laugh 😂
We had to delay our boosters until today as we'd had Covid. I've got a bit of a sore arm this evening but I don't think it's the vaccine at fault but a rather heavy handed vaccinator. Still, I'd rather that than the alternative, especially as the Omicron variant seems to be gaining traction in the UK now. (4 cases in Wales, 336 in UK today.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So now she’s hawking snotty snorts videos in her channel. Good God! Guess not a huge crowd interested in table settings. 🤔
Look I am the first to adore a beautiful table and love to set one. But this is like he’s just discovering all of this for the first time.
he need to branch off and give some meatier content if he wants to attract viewers.

I agree. If Fanny gets too out of line, and doesn't treat him good enough, he could always do vlogs filling us all in on THE MISSING YEAR of info about how his and Fannys secret relationship developed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We had to delay our boosters until today as we'd had Covid. I've got a bit of a sore arm this evening but I don't think it's the vaccine at fault but a rather heavy handed vaccinator. Still, I'd rather that than the alternative, especially as the Omicron variant seems to be gaining traction in the UK now. (4 cases in Wales, 336 in UK today.)
On the news 🗞 they said ppl weren’t showing up for the booste - load of bollix … we tried over the last 2 weekends suppose to be a walk in ….

Couldn’t get into the centre !!!!

Glad you have yours … am awaiting a call from the pharmacy 😌

Hoping everyone is doing ok 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the news 🗞 they said ppl weren’t showing up for the booste - load of bollix … we tried over the last 2 weekends suppose to be a walk in ….

Couldn’t get into the centre !!!!

Glad you have yours … am awaiting a call from the pharmacy 😌

Hoping everyone is doing ok 👍
It was very busy but well organised. (Probably 100 people passed through while we were there). We were there for 25 mins, including the 15 min observation period afterwards. Hope you are able to get yours soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the Pethericks latest video “Bad Weather”…at the 5:40 mark, MPK reveals he won’t have the cottage bedroom finished before Christmas (no surprise there). Still no mention of what Chris the volunteer did to help (?). He blamed the lack of a staircase (again) for not being able to finish. Not sure why that’s an issue…he used a ladder for the insulation work.

Michael…please wear a belt!

View attachment 911032

Well, if Billy is closing up the Chateau for the winter, and Teabag HAS to move into the gardners cottage, then maybe he better grab himself a ladder and do without stairs whether he likes it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it interesting that all the Dan critics, who suggest he may be playing away from his marriage, or neglecting his family, also claim to really care for the lovely Annalise. So is putting doubt into her mind about her marriage a kind thing to do to Annalise? What is she going to gain from this? A divorce, the breakup of her marriage, a heart full of misery, the loss of her home, financial loss, pain and heartbreak for the boys? Nice 😞
I dont think hes playing away but dont think he treats her very well. I hope im wrong and would be happy to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
...you know...it’s kind of crappy...and definitely a double standard to think it’s just a-ok to call thin women ‘bags of bones’...no one used derogatory terms toward annalise...we all come here with our own insecurities...histories...mindsets...and backgrounds...and I am not sensitive about being thin...but...f-ing hell...really...SJ isn’t a bag of bones either...just the other day she was said to have gained weight...✌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.