The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the technical issues but that they knew beforehand and should considered it if they can afford it. I just believe to have a comfortable warm home is more luxury than bying an expensive car or brand clothes. Freezing just screams poor to me no matter if you have an expensive parfum on or fancy shoes.
The trouble is a lot of people who buy these places never ever thing if what they are going to do to heat the place come the Winter months. There, it is a monumental job to keep that whole place heated, not to mention the cost. Thick granite walls, no foundations as such, as most of these places a built directly onto the soil so will get damp. One of my husbands customers at the moment live in a Chateau much smaller than La Lande and they're finding it hard heating the place on a budget.

Reactions: 18
We'll I'm considered a larger lady and my husband said looking at LaJarvis, he finds her utterly sexless. I think Annalise and Dan have a strong and secure relationship. They've moved here probably with not much behind then financially and it's a long hard slog, been there done it. We took the leap like them with a house the needed doing top to toe with no jobs to come out to. They'll be fine, they're a lot younger do the move than we were. All Dan needs to do is get his home:worklife balanced and not run to the tune of LaLande too much.
I'm also a larger lady ...
Annalise has always been a curvy woman, she is heavier set now after having 2 children close together, but she has always been curvy ... I think thin Dan likes some softness rather than a bag of bones. Sorry if I offend the skinny people in the room, but I would way rather hug a larger person than a skinny one. I don't like bones! LOL ... One of the reason I have a crush on Gibson, is when we talked about this topic in the past he carefully said that as a man he might enjoy looking at a thinner woman, but (and I'm putting this in my own words!) being in bed with a curvier woman was better.

People also assume that overweight is always a negative, but there is plenty of research out there says otherwise.

And one more thing, did anyone note what Annalise was eating at the restaurant? She had a healthy meal, fish and lots of leafy greens on her plate .... Dan, the chef, had a burger and fries AGAIN !!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The trouble is a lot of people who buy these places never ever thing if what they are going to do to heat the place come the Winter months. There, it is a monumental job to keep that whole place heated, not to mention the cost. Thick granite walls, no foundations as such, as most of these places a built directly onto the soil so will get damp. One of my husbands customers at the moment live in a Chateau much smaller than La Lande and they're finding it hard heating the place on a budget.
So true! In the US, it’s common to show the average utility bills for a home (electric and gas) in a real estate listing (or you can request it). That way you have an idea of the expense required to heat and cool the property. Many times, buyers only consider the mortgage payment without thinking about all the other monthly expenses that go along with it!

Reactions: 10
New thread name suggestion:
-“Tony InLosAngeles”

Think about it, let it grow on you.
Oh he'd love it... notoriety with the Tattlers.... I think he comes across as an arrogant arse hole.... can't be doing with him 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Congratulations on your VIP status ❤
So sorry about your lovely dad. He sounds amazing..
Your dad sounds like a good guy with a sense of humour and inner strength, 3 very good traits for any man to have. I'm glad he had a peaceful passing and I'm sure that as he took his last breath in his physical body his spirit transformed and soared, merging with the Cosmos and the energy that surrounds us continuously. He will always be with you, energy never dies it merely changes form. Big hugs to you today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beautiful words. And yes I do hope and pray Annalise realizes she can do this. I’ve lost 60 lbs and I’m 69 years old. So if I can do it so can she. Go on Weight Watchers ! It’s easy. Do it before Old Dans eye turns to some fancy London twiglet he’s filming for. You know he’s very excited about this new venture. Then there’s LaJarvais 🤮. I’d love to have a hidden camera in her boudoir 😉
not everybody fancies a bundle of bones..i have the feeling Dan is fine with how Annalise looks...i also like her more then that bundle of nasty bones..Fanny Flash turned out to be..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
.every chateau has heating isseus...why do you think they sell them all...
All these people who dream of a "French chateau" forget (or dont know !) that in the past, the rich aristocratic French families never lived in their chateau during winter.

In the winter, they left their chateau and move to their town manor (hotel particulier) or their big appartment in the closest town or city. They came back to their chateau only in the spring and spent the whole summer there. And left again in the autumn or early winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi. First time poster here. This odd little clip from 2017 of UK TV chef Nigella Lawson popped up in my Youtube today. I don't watch cookery videos, so I'm wondering why, but the robe she's wearing will be familiar to regular CD viewers. That must be a sophisticated algorithm on Youtube!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just watched the Pethericks latest video “Bad Weather”…at the 5:40 mark, MPK reveals he won’t have the cottage bedroom finished before Christmas (no surprise there). Still no mention of what Chris the volunteer did to help (?). He blamed the lack of a staircase (again) for not being able to finish. Not sure why that’s an issue…he used a ladder for the insulation work.

Michael…please wear a belt!

4164A159-A8B5-4044-89E9-CF604BE0A3AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow, I'm surprised there's anyone left who wants to live in your country if that's how they treat people. Talk about kicking someone when they are down.My friend gets very angry when talking about political things like this and she's a calm person; All about the wealth being sucked upwards to the top level and bugger anybody else. Sorry if I"m putting my foot in it but I have never got my head round the USA healthcare situation. Sounds like you need some good luck and I hope and wish it showers down on you soon. ♥♥♥♥♥
Aw thanks. Ya, it's just been -one of the years ya know? And when people get so upset about socialized medicine all I can think is-why? We all pay for it anyway-on the form of crazy expensive band-aids and ambulance rides etc! So, while I think this is a great country, there are many places we can improve 😒

I'm also a larger lady ...
Annalise has always been a curvy woman, she is heavier set now after having 2 children close together, but she has always been curvy ... I think thin Dan likes some softness rather than a bag of bones. Sorry if I offend the skinny people in the room, but I would way rather hug a larger person than a skinny one. I don't like bones! LOL ... One of the reason I have a crush on Gibson, is when we talked about this topic in the past he carefully said that as a man he might enjoy looking at a thinner woman, but (and I'm putting this in my own words!) being in bed with a curvier woman was better.

People also assume that overweight is always a negative, but there is plenty of research out there says otherwise.

And one more thing, did anyone note what Annalise was eating at the restaurant? She had a healthy meal, fish and lots of leafy greens on her plate .... Dan, the chef, had a burger and fries AGAIN !!
Best quote ever: bone is for the dog; meat is for the man 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
C'mon! There isn't a channel in the whole of Youtube that doesn't decorate a tree at this time. I thought it was cute to show how most of the decorations hung so low (in a level where the boys could reach.) It was just the family time we asked to see, but of course that went wrong, he had the audacity to call Annalise "Mom" in front of her children.

I agree with critiques on many levels, he's not the father of they year material, he watches over the kids but it seems only when "Mom" is busy and it sometimes sounds like by doing so he's doing a huge favor for her. Attitude he's probably learned from his own father and sees nothing wrong in it. Will the children be scarred for life because of this and in need of immediate intervention by social welfare people? None of us were raised by perfect parents and we aren't perfect parents either. I would be very hesitant to cast the first stone.

What I don't understand is this ruthless scrutiny, there's no sympathy for the young family as they are learning as they go. Only 100% perfect performance is acceptable, 99% perfect and he's immediately a head and Annalise's a saint 😂
I agree with you but I actually mind most the hypocrisy. The same could be said about Phil and others, but there it's even ok to bodyshame or judge the eating habits. Imagine that with Danaliese🙈 I think people feel protective because there are kids involved and they dont want bad things been said about the parents in the internet. When actually the real problem is that the kids were and still are shown at all. To me unforgiving, and that's not about being a 100% perfect parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched the Pethericks latest video “Bad Weather”…at the 5:40 mark, MPK reveals he won’t have the cottage bedroom finished before Christmas (no surprise there). Still no mention of what Chris the volunteer did to help (?). He blamed the the lack of a staircase (again) for not being able to finish. Not sure why that’s an issue…he used a ladder for the insulation work.

Michael…please wear a belt!

View attachment 911032
YA ALL STOP STARRING AT MY MAN‘S BEHIND!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.