The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I liked when MP came home Billy said get to work. Him and Gwen moving out to Guest house must be signalling not paying for you to bludge. Buy own food etc
Yes!

I sure hope they aren't heating that entire chateau with just one person living in it! That would be insane! He should move into the other gite beside Sadie and they should shut the heat off in the chateau unless they are working in there. Even then, they could use electric space heaters to just heat a room at a time for working.

Reactions: 12
I would LOVE to go and organize and tidy up their yard and barn! I love doing stuff like that. It would drive me nuts to live with the yard so messed up. At least they have the fenced off area for the boys and their outdoor toys.

Dan reminds me of this friend/coworker I have. She only cares about moving fast and efficiency and getting things done, but not about cleaning up after herself. He seems to like to always be doing the new thing and the fun thing, but not about the cleaning up. It's not how I work, but it is the way I've seen others work too.
Unfortunately, as much as I love Dan, my OCD makes me want to set fire to his barn crap- there is nothing of value in there- why has it not gone into the skip? Why are your children's toys and random farmhouse crap littering your lawn? Dammit Dan, get your home in order!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Pardon me for a second ... having a moment ....
This is my dad. He was 26 in this photo. I'm thinking of him extra today as he passed away a year ago today from COVID at 83 years old. He was a tall strong kind man. The opposite of my narc mother. As he got older in life and brought up dying, he would tell us "I'm not scared of dying, I've just never done it before." His little sneaky humor and truth combine. He said these words to my sister at the end. He wasn't scared to die, but he worried that it would be painful. In the end he chose not to go on a vent and was kept comfortable while he went from this life to the next. I miss him. I'm also so glad that at the very end he wasn't in pain and that he got to make the decision himself about how things ended (well, other than the COVID). So yeah, my dad was/is my VIP today.

View attachment 909768
Oh @Marty McFly 9 i’m rather new here, but I am human and a compassionate person first and foremost. My heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry that you lost your father during this pandemic. I have a friend who lost 17 family members and close friends in the US. Love and light to you and your family!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh @Marty McFly 9 i’m rather new here, but I am human and a compassionate person first and foremost. My heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry that you lost your father during this pandemic. I have a friend who lost 17 family members and close friends in the US. Love and light to you and your family!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Thank you. Wow, 17, that is horrible. Unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG Dan's videos are getting worse. Don't vlog if you have nothing to present. And the move towards different music and graphics is not working. Are you trying to attract a male audience seperate to CD crowd? Your innovative style is now crashing and burning rather quickly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm just wondering when Amoury might think ' what have I done?' in moving in wholus-bolus into the Chateau? Surely he sees it is a madhouse? I guess having Dan nearby keeps him sane, but he can't want to be there forever, surely? Couldn't he make more money elsewhere? How much longer can he bare his crazy cousin? He's already spent so much time and effort in rearranging that workshop - I can understand how he might not want o move off right away. Maybe he's just sticking it out till it gets really bad there?
My thinks Amaury is running away from a failed relationship. Not sure if it’s the person he met at the singles weekend at Lalande in 2019. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've gone back and watched it again and haven't changed my opinion on it being British humour. There"s no way Annalise would be helping him with the tree, his project etc in the vlog if it was anything else. He would be on his own.
The thing is we do not actually know any of these people we can only judge how they behave on camera. We do not know what they are like in privacy of their homes. For all we know (to borrow an old term) Dan could be henpecked. We can only speculate and critique what they have chosen to show us. He edits so…
We can all agree to disagree. Different lenses.
Exactly. They just behave like any normal British couple to me. Bit of banter and teasing, some niggles with each other. It's usual practice to call each other Mum and Dad in front of the children in my family, and it's the same for every other parent I know.
Oh wait. We must have new members again or others trying to derail by attacking Dan.
I should think Dan and Annalise laugh off all these criticisms.She's no downtrodden little wifey. And please Dan no displays of affection in public or on camera. Remember you are British, we don't do that sort of thing 😉!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm just wondering when Amoury might think ' what have I done?' in moving in wholus-bolus into the Chateau? Surely he sees it is a madhouse? I guess having Dan nearby keeps him sane, but he can't want to be there forever, surely? Couldn't he make more money elsewhere? How much longer can he bare his crazy cousin? He's already spent so much time and effort in rearranging that workshop - I can understand how he might not want o move off right away. Maybe he's just sticking it out till it gets really bad there?
Are you kidding!? He has a new South American hottie to “snuggle” with and French Faulty towers to rescue! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't remember if I have ever seen Ann Marie drive. Does he drive, or is he like Teabag?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why would anyone want to preserve it.? Its beyond saving. Its horrible. I wonder if it contains arsenic, green wallpaper from the 19th century often did ! Be very cautious, it may be toxic Stephanie, seriously.
"Oh PhiiiiPhiiii! Be a dear and start removing the wallpaper from the attic. I think if you get it wet, maybe you can use it for a tablescape. No, no, don't wash your hands, you will ruin the beautiful patina on it." heh heh heh....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And cheezus, as of 5-minutes ago, BJJ's latest video, "How to Create the Parfect Afternoon Tea Table" (of a hot mess) just popped up on my YT feed. I watched it, "Crikey, you are an IDIOT!!!" No, BJJ, I will not be re-creating your travesty at home for my friends/neighbours/colleagues- do you LIVE in a cardboard box? Well son, bless your heart!"

Exactly. They just behave like any normal British couple to me. Bit of banter and teasing, some niggles with each other. It's usual practice to call each other Mum and Dad in front of the children in my family, and it's the same for every other parent I know.
Oh wait. We must have new members again or others trying to derail by attacking Dan.
I should think Dan and Annalise laugh off all these criticisms.She's no downtrodden little wifey. And please Dan no displays of affection in public or on camera. Remember you are British, we don't do that sort of thing 😉!
British people (nor most Americans- go to NYC, and those who do are NOT from there) are not the type who are keen on public displays of affection- stop watching Yank Hallmark movies and thinking everyone behaves like this! SMH. Not everything you see on TV is a Hallmark movie- if THAT were the case, Fanny would find true love with someone who looked like Paul Bunyan who would have sorted out the heating crisis on Day 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately, as much as I love Dan, my OCD makes me want to set fire to his barn crap- there is nothing of value in there- why has it not gone into the skip? Why are your children's toys and random farmhouse crap littering your lawn? Dammit Dan, get your home in order!
It’s hard to watch the vlogs sometimes. Yeah, I couldn’t live with a pile of garbage anywhere on my property. stephonie’s shittoe is a neat freaks worst nightmare. It’s clear she’s a hot mess. Lazy trollop! In America we would call her white trash… Don’t know what British or French designation would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But is SJ really a blond? 🤔 As we see from an early photo posted yesterday
Derek may have used artists models as inspiration for his paintings. Pre Covid I used go once a week to an artists club where we would hire a life model . I have used my figure drawings in paintings where I have needed to represent a figure in the scene. Common practice.

Reactions: 15
Oh yes, Dan, that well known pot-smoking, jewellery -wearing, aggressive lout! :rolleyes:

View attachment 909842
Remember when Annalise did her interview with Marie she said she used to be a chav. I had no idea what that meant, so learned a new Britishism!

It’s hard to watch the vlogs sometimes. Yeah, I couldn’t live with a pile of garbage anywhere on my property. stephonie’s shittoe is a neat freaks worst nightmare. It’s clear she’s a hot mess. Lazy trollop! In America we would call her white trash… Don’t know what British or French designation would be.
I'm sure Mini Apron is super glad she's not there right now ... the mess that place is in compared to when she left a year ago. So much construction and disorder. Not to mention no heat. I wonder if she won't wait to return as long as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Michael calling out Snorts on the Day 5 advent vlog…a squirrel on top of the chest (an easter egg for Tattle). Squirrel Boy needs to come up with some come-backs, or he’s going to get eaten alive! Maybe something about where’s Andrew? Or made any Royal Jam lately?

View attachment 907838
Are you working off that money you owe Stephanie?
How sticky was that “Honey Pot” in Madrid?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Derek may have used artists models as inspiration for his paintings. Pre Covid I used go once a week to an artists club where we would hire a life model . I have used my figure drawings in paintings where I have needed to represent a figure in the scene. Common practice.

I wonder if Fanny was ever an artists model?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.