The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is strictly forbidden in France too !

Abestos has to be removed by professionals and disposed in special déchèteries in specific days.

What your neighbours did is illegal.

Bonfires are strictly forbidden too.
i know...but they got away with it...this couldnt be done in The Netherlands..they all have records whats on your house or barn..if its been dissapeared they come to ask where it has been...and you have to explain and show the records where the asbestos went and who removed it...you cannot even remove it yourself...

Don’t worry too much, i am that person ordering too. Asking the staff to double check there isnt chicken stock in the vegetarian soup as im veggie, actually, i dont order soup when im out cuz i dont trust them! I also have no problem sending food back if its too cold, or not as i ordered. I used to work in food service and i think not accepting crap is ok, it teaches the establishment to do better next time. I do it nicely of course, and often get the items removed from the bill. I wont leave bad google reviews though, i think thats a step too far.
well sorry to say....your not invited to one of my candlelight suppers...too much trouble for the staff.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think people are necessarily looking for PDA on camera. I for one cannot stand that. We are only looking at what Dan has chosen to show us on camera. For me there seems to be a lack of kindness shown. Someone mentioned he overruled her buying flowers. He seems to always take an exasperated deep breath seemingly annoyed when he mentions he has the children. Like he is being inconvenienced. Pointing out the things that Analisse did or did not do. Juxtaposed with him out gallivanting with La Jarvis, Amaury etc. Earlier in his vlogs this certainly did not seem to be present. None of us are able to see behind closed doors so none of us know what is truth or fiction. IMO.

Reactions: 18
Lol!
And what MAN would stand back and allow his girlfriend of over a year to be bought perfume by another man, even a gay one? That seems an expansive and intimate gift… it just shows up what a sham PJ and SJs relationship is, if it was anything serious, Petherick would have respected it and not bought the perfume, or PJ would have stepped in and bought it instead.
And what woman who cares about her man's feelings accepts such a gift let alone films about it for the whole world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I liked the latest vlog, it’s nice to see Michael on form, he really has pulled himself together to get SJ out the poo, looks like she has finally got the message BJJ brings nothing to the party so just a cameo appearance to pacify him 😂

Poor people at the Shittoo..having to eat an afternoon tea in stead of dinner...probably at ten in the evening...thats not how The Duchess of Bedford intented it... :oops: Thats what you get when you dont get out of bed before the actual afternoon teatime...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nothing from the unicorns today. Either they've spent the day in bed (🤢), or there's some crockery been thrown!

• Haha
but why does Antoine speak English so poorly?
Don't forget he is at boarding school, so I'd bet Nic Larkin hardly interacts with him.

Funny, the CD day 5 advent vlog, has now been shortened. It ends @18:52.
Isn't it a shame, that I archived the full version [18:57]. :sneaky:
However, I did not see anything except for the end credits... Will have a closer look tomorrow.

Does he have other languages I'm not aware of ?
If Bullshyte and Hedgehog count as other languages, he'd be a polygloat! 🤣🤣🤣

young Brando to me
I can see what you mean. But Brando >>>>>>>>> Bully any day, any time, anywhere...
362641_poster_l.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think people are necessarily looking for PDA on camera. I for one cannot stand that. We are only looking at what Dan has chosen to show us on camera. For me there seems to be a lack of kindness shown. Someone mentioned he overruled her buying flowers. He seems to always take an exasperated deep breath seemingly annoyed when he mentions he has the children. Like he is being inconvenienced. Pointing out the things that Analisse did or did not do. Juxtaposed with him out gallivanting with La Jarvis, Amaury etc. Earlier in his vlogs this certainly did not seem to be present. None of us are able to see behind closed doors so none of us know what is truth or fiction. IMO.
You nailed it. He’s not involving her in the good natured back and forth that keeps couples from murdering each other. He makes statements and she suffers off camera. Not entirely healthy.

When Dan showed his barn where the stove is located, I saw his drum kit sitting in a pile of rubble. I realize the man is busy, but he just needs to schedule four hours to get that place a little safer and neater.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tatty could part exchange Diesel for one of these dogs.....
I'm off as I can feel a lynching coming on from Arfarf, Pekey etc and a tongue lashing my retreating bum from Nastynan 😄😄😄😄
You can't part exchange your dog.. they are for life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dan's neighbours seem to have been very helpful and they get on well together despite not having a language in common.
Maybe cos they can see a young family trying to build a life and restoring part of the village where they live and bringing young children into the village. Annalise and Dan are not unpleasant and are willing to integrate so in the villagers eyes it looks like a win win.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Every time I see that bottom picture, to me it just looks like she's heavily pregnant even though I know it's just that she has her hip thrust out....freaks me out every time!.....and if those harem pants on Nick were any more transparent we might be seeing "Little Nick"....just sayin'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol!
And what MAN would stand back and allow his girlfriend of over a year to be bought perfume by another man, even a gay one? That seems an expansive and intimate gift… it just shows up what a sham PJ and SJs relationship is, if it was anything serious, Petherick would have respected it and not bought the perfume, or PJ would have stepped in and bought it instead.
She bought it for herself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In the absence of the copper infused Jam, they top the scones with the driest looking mincemeat I have ever seen,
France has wonderful jam in the shops. I have never heard of mincemeat on a scone, it sounds awful. Surely they could have found jam somewhere! Mincemeat in mince pies has been cooked. I don't think anyone uses it like jam, it usually has suet in it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, being inconvenienced is my thought, too. Especially when one son was in hospital. And I wonder why they est fast food so often, him being a cook... Bad example for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.