The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hopes were raised prematurely - I thought that Billy had finally had enough of Teabag and was disposing of the evidence.
Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 19.33.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have you not learned yet!!! No criticism of the tattler favourite 🤣. Funny how recently Annalise has featured more in his vlogs (yet more boring studio stuff - that project has taken longer than the half finished kitchen from last year), he tried binning her out of them from the summer, but realised only recently from his ‘fans’ comments that his ‘family and Annalise’ make the vlog, not just Dan the Man in his one man show.
Maybe he could show her some affection if not romance _ that would be nice

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 13
Here’s why I think Sillymar is clueless in just about all that he’s gotten himself involved with and everyone who is worried about him indeed should be. It has been two weeks since SJ revealed their disastrous plans, including a link to their kickstarter page, where nothing has changed since, no updates, no answers to faq, no comments from the ones who are already backing them. Sillymar and his Tootsie have been silent online about it ever since too, yet Sillymar seems to think it is only just starting now that he has reached the UK. In the description of his last vlog he says: “Yeahhhhhh! We are online”, and still no answer to pressing doubts. Too little, too late, you fool, but I still personally blame SJ for his misfortune. She’s the one who declared to keep an eye on him when he was about to first meet Tootsie and did so online, for all of us to hear, because "he is family and has done so much for us". Instead she has thrown him to the wolves and could not care less what happens to him.
indeed...using people and try to get them out when she has a better replacement...without making her hands dirty..what a witch...we all know whos next...

We can see SJ's natural hair colouring there. I struggle to see why some people find her beautiful. Nic has obviously improved with age as many men do!
SJ may not be a classic beauty -- but she certainly cultivated a "look" and was a head turner. She was sexy - and she knew it!

Reactions: 8
Selmar reassuring people that Diesal loved his warm bath which was done indoors and Tatty loves him.. He blowed him dry apparently. 💨💨
I can imagine the conversation that was had....
Tatty..but Selmar, you told them I'd said he needed to have a bath before he came into my home.
Selmar...but you did
Tatty...Yes I know I did but you didn't have to tell everyone, now they will all hate me
Selmar..Its ok my love, I will speak to them and tell everyone he loved his bath and you love him, they will believe me .
Will Diesal have to bathe each time he ventures outside I wonder?
The big question is will Selmar! Ha Ha

They are so greedy!

Reactions: 6
The same could be said about anything we tattle about here. We shouldn't jump to conclusions before we asked for reasons. But still we do. Or we apply NLP laws and believe everybody does his possible best everytime. Which is in most cases probably true. ☺
If you sell yourself online you do leave yourself open to inspection. What we see in the vlogs is only a snapshot of their lives. Generally what I have watched since I came across You Tube has been presented as perfect. The reasons given that their audience does not need to have their personal miseries inflicted on them. When discovered what the personal misery was this has engendered great waves of love from their audience but on the other hand for some people on You Tube it has gone the other way and led to their audience coming to places like Tattle to discuss their concerns which chimed with other people's there.
I'll have to go have a lie down now after using those big words.....😄

• Haha
I think it was Dan who had an outdoor fire and in it he was burning MDF. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Do it here and the feds would kick the tit out of you.
well ...we have neighbors in france...they replaced their asbestos roof...they dug a whole in their forrest..and put all the stuff in... :eek: i can tell you...this isnt possible in the Netherlands...not even make a bonfire..unless you has the permission for it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
well ...we have neighbors in france...they replaced their asbestos roof...they dug a whole in their forrest..and put all the stuff in... :eek: i can tell you...this isnt possible in the Netherlands...not even make a bonfire..unless you has the permission for it...
This is strictly forbidden in France too !

Abestos has to be removed by professionals and disposed in special déchèteries in specific days.

What your neighbours did is illegal.

Bonfires are strictly forbidden too.

Reactions: 12
That was my favourite bit, shut him up for 5 seconds. It's was the disgruntled little huff that made me laugh. Philip, two words, shut up!
Lol!
And what MAN would stand back and allow his girlfriend of over a year to be bought perfume by another man, even a gay one? That seems an expansive and intimate gift… it just shows up what a sham PJ and SJs relationship is, if it was anything serious, Petherick would have respected it and not bought the perfume, or PJ would have stepped in and bought it instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Teabag is on hand to offer his expertise to make a Lalande style afternoon tea - and to fill the kitchen with smoke. He makes a stab at some mediocre scones but didn't bring his toxic Royal Bramble Jam. Good news though is that he discovers that it is possible to top the scones with clotted cream in France. (Goodness knows what time afternoon tea is served at the HMN as it is pitch black when they set off to find some horseradish by torchlight. Even though Dan isn't in work, Fanny can't leave him alone and has to phone him to find out where the horseradish is. (Why does Teabag always walk as though he's wet his pants?) Phiphi makes his usual hash of trying to interpret what he considers to be a table setting for a classic British afternoon tea.
In the absence of the copper infused Jam, they top the scones with the driest looking mincemeat I have ever seen, that resembled rabbit droppings more than the fruity, spicy preserve we know and love.
All in all, better off watching Nick Fairford's afternoon tea rather than Fanny's Midnight feast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I find his vlogs so boring these days, he seems to be very uninspired and falls back on old drone shots and a rigid formula for his daily stuff. He blames the extra projects he's doing, like filming SJ's intro, but that one was hardly a succes story, was it? I certainly hope his real life, the one where he has found a friend in cousin Armoir and is happy with his lovely family, will take over and safe him from SJ's trap he fell into thinking he could become someone important in her fantasy world of youtube stardom.

Everything about that wallpaper "discovery" was faker than fake. She knew exactly what was there but could not be bothered with it before, in all of her sixteen or seventeen years there. Now all of a sudden she wants it to be saved? We all know who is going to pay for that.
And that attic wallpaper is stained beyond all redemption, and ugly as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I for one liked the latest vlog from the shiteau. Minimal presence of BJJ! More of SJ & Teabag. They really do have onscreen chemistry even when they were out in the dark garden. Someone cleaned the top of the old stove, shocking. MPK got it going maybe he should stick around maybe they would have some heat. I thought the tea looked lovely. Amaury reappeared next to Nattie! Davy is still there! Why?

Reactions: 23
Why would Antoine speak english ? His mother is French and they live in the francophone part of Belgium.

You don't become bilingual over night. The process starts at the birth and in the very first years of a child.

Nick entered their life when Antoine was already too old to process another language.
That part of belgium especially Brussels is weird..they still have the feeling the superior language is french..The dutch part of belgium speaks french, as it is thought in school very early on..The french speaking part also has to learn Dutch...but they refuse to speak it...when you ask something in Brussels in Dutch they look at you..if you come from Mars..so annoying..i hate Brussel..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.