The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to be a fly on the wall when there are discussion of the property. I'm sure the co-owners are somewhat submissive as she's pulling over 32k US each month for the Shitoo's upkeep and reno. From what I've observed here Nick and Potty don't care for Sir Slim Pants.
Literally nobody cares for Snorty but SJ, and even she seems to have lost a rather huge portion of her first affections for him, or so I have heard. He is making a complete ass out of himself at the moment and although SJ pretends to be supportive of his new escapades into YouTube fame, she's poking fun of him behind his back all the time. Larkin and Potty, everybody here is always referring to them as co-owners which they only are on paper but they have only invested in her HMN to keep her happy and at arm's length from their real lives, now both have serious relations with other woman and they can't be that bothered anymore. It's quite telling that this year Potty will arrive ON Christmas day instead of before, so he does not have to be involved in any more advent filming and he can keep his girlfriend out of her vlogs. Even when Potty was dating Tess Hoffman, who at that time still lived in her own chateau nearby, Potty refused to spend Christmas there without SJ and she obviously demanded him to be at the HMN with her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 905762
I refuse to watch Phillie's channel and I'm all for leisurely lunches but three wines with pumpkin soup? Could they walk away from the table? Or does he think you throw everything you own (or scarf from your mamma girlfriend) on the table, regardless of whether it fits the menu?
He is not even able to do proper research on Internet. It seems he read only on tattle because he mentioned all the things we critisize here. Starting with cleaning the table with... alcohol ?
He really wanted to please us.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, dear Philip!

Your chosen niche on Youtube is already taken by someone so much better than you (despite his more obvious lack of resources). Any success you attain is nothing but a wake of your girlfriend’s fame. Other than for more money or attempting to compensate a gaytriarchal insecurity you have over your GF’s fame, whatever got into that spray-painted head of yours for doing a solo YouTube channel is beyond me. In case no one has told you yet, your taste is very much like Brenda Gibbons.’

You’re welcome.
Sincerely,
Marquis de Potpourri

View attachment 905762
Does anyone think she is promoting shitface just a wee tad too much?

Reactions: 12
I have just done the same Two of everything (one for me!). No wonder Christmas is so expensive 😂
I like Tartlets too! It sounds more fun than Tattlers. Tartlets sound like party loving good time people Tattlers sound like nasty gossipy types .
I noted in my part of Australia people are going a bit "all out" this Christmas ..... I think it was our very long lock down and now we are out and see/visit friends and family ... well, for now?? People are making up for it I think.
When I think of Tartlets I see the Queen of Hearts with all her tarts ! :love:
I do not get the "hooker" vibe for Tartlets I just see "off with their heads!" Queen of Hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they are pleased she has so much money rolling in each month. They just want to come to party and have the odd holiday . Neither of them strike me as practical people but are happy to just pay money in and leave her to it. Perhaps they've given up trying to help her sort it out as she has such odd ideas anyway.
Spot on. They gave up on her a long time ago but now that she has money of her own they can stay out of the way without getting noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good to hear he hasn't vanished. I suspect the reason he's never mentioned is that SJ doesn't like him. I'm not worried for Ruby as cats are great survivors and resourceful, but I think it's a shame Frank and Ivo can't take him in as I feel he would be loved there.
I totally agree and am sure he would be better off. Theirs seems to be a loving home for animals. I don't think it will happen though as SJ and the giants (their words, not mine) are not in communication with each other anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She's living a mile outside Haworth village, in Nichola's house in a village called Oxenhope. She drives into Haworth everyday as she mentioned on Instagram walking in on the day of the ice and snow and leaving the car behind. We won't see the car as the car parks are away from the main street.
Oh I got the impression she had a couple of rooms above Cobbles and Clay. Only assumed this as some of the shots from the windows have shown the houses behind.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Enjoy your new adventure! This is happening a lot, loads of adults with new diagnoses once their children get diagnoses.
no to derail but
the weird thing is that I even studied psychology in children (also adults, also diagnostics etc), but saw only level 2 in real life and suspected that some adults might be level 1 but I knew only about oldfasioned white male criteria, then maybe a year ago I saw great video

and that feeling you get that you know it might be you if... and my if were no speech delays, no intellectual delays (on the contrary), and since we were discussing Hanny and Davy and I am honestly not like that, you would never know if you see me, I can mask as there is no tomorrow, I look and have sarcastic humor more like Kat, always smiling etc. but then everything else
my mother was a kindergarten director and we met during the summer with another director whose grandchild is level 2-3 and they were discussing it, so I asked them (as bluntly as I could) that I suspect that I can be on the spectrum and they both said no (almost like "common, you?")
I recognized it this summer in my friends child (possibly level 2) and my brothers kid (one of the twins (level 1)) crazy is that they are the same age (3.5 yrs) but they behave very differently, my brothers kid is an observer, he loves movement, I immediately knew that he sees the world through different eyes, so I again went down the rabbit hole and researched the * out of it and I arrived, home, where my aliens live 💜 hidden in the plain sight
obviously so many things make sense now, and I am laughing on why we offend NTs with the best intentions

btw that I can tell what people are feeling and thinking was also something what i thought was against this diagnosis, but then when I thought about it, I can tell because I learned to recognize it, also growing up, I have always NT friend who was like a translator of human reactions for me, I always wondered why I do not get certain things (shall I say people's emotions but was hyperempathetic the same time), so I can see it between them but not towards me I think, either way it takes a lot of energy bc it is like a analysis, synthesis, details, categories, focus in a speed of light
(sometimes I am totally oblivious, also super blunt and stuff I can tell people...but you know it is a fact, which reminds me of Davy stating out loud what everyone was thinking)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I got the impression she had a couple of rooms above Cobbles and Clay. Only assumed this as some of the shots from the windows have shown the houses behind.
No she told us on Instagram Nichola's house is in Oxenhope. Its very close to Haworth, about a mile. Haworth has several tiny moorland villages and hamlets about a mile or two away, Stanbury, Oakworth, Oxenhope. Oldfield and others all with their own identities still. They all look very similar to Haworth and all look across the moors. My niece lived in Oxenhope till last July. , it's definitely there.
Oakworth is the largest and featured in the "Railway Children" movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He knows nothing.
Ugh. Phyllis' grannylicious on a dime has triggered visercal nausea 🤮🤮🤮

Sorry, said it earlier, but Stephony is tired of paying Dutchies allowance and hopes his new paper route will give him income. :devilish:
I'm sure at this point she is setting him up to fail... Erhm I mean to succeed, so that she doesn't have to feel bad when she kicks him out of the love nest.

Reactions: 20
don't think so : rather handyman in France (Rennes, main city in Britany) ...I may be wrong
There was a picture of him in uniform, outside one of the Royal palaces. Will try to find it again. he seemed to be working with Pa when he left the Army and I suppose that's before they all came to France where Sherrie's parents were already living.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
no to derail but
the weird thing is that I even studied psychology in children (also adults, also diagnostics etc), but saw only level 2 in real life and suspected that some adults might be level 1 but I knew only about oldfasioned white male criteria, then maybe a year ago I saw great video

and that feeling you get that you know it might be you if... and my if were no speech delays, no intellectual delays (on the contrary), and since we were discussing Hanny and Davy and I am honestly not like that, you would never know if you see me, I can mask as there is no tomorrow, I look and have sarcastic humor more like Kat, always smiling etc. but then everything else
my mother was a kindergarten director and we met during the summer with another director whose grandchild is level 2-3 and they were discussing it, so I asked them (as bluntly as I could) that I suspect that I can be on the spectrum and they both said no (almost like "common, you?")
I recognized it this summer in my friends child (possibly level 2) and my brothers kid (one of the twins (level 1)) crazy is that they are the same age (3.5 yrs) but they behave very differently, my brothers kid is an observer, he loves movement, I immediately knew that he sees the world through different eyes, so I again went down the rabbit hole and researched the * out of it and I arrived, home, where my aliens live 💜 hidden in the plain sight
obviously so many things make sense now, and I am laughing on why we offend NTs with the best intentions

btw that I can tell what people are feeling and thinking was also something what i thought was against this diagnosis, but then when I thought about it, I can tell because I learned to recognize it, also growing up, I have always NT friend who was like a translator of human reactions for me, I always wondered why I do not get certain things (shall I say people's emotions but was hyperempathetic the same time), so I can see it between them but not towards me I think, either way it takes a lot of energy bc it is like a analysis, synthesis, details, categories, focus in a speed of light
(sometimes I am totally oblivious, also super blunt and stuff I can tell people...but you know it is a fact, which reminds me of Davy stating out loud what everyone was thinking)
Females frequently present differently to males too. So many adults are formally diagnosed later in life. I had two female colleagues that thought they were just straight talking, no nonsense, give to them straight kind of people - guess what?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.