The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny Craddock - TV cook in the 60s, had a hen pecked husband , Johnny. This time coincided with the "Come Dine With Me at the Chateau", the Fanny flashing . shopping trip (she also became known as Fanny Flasheur) and the visit to Honfleur, where she tried to titillate Philip Fleury with her thrust up boobs and translucent top.

View attachment 906217View attachment 906218
And another gene both Fannys share is the ability to drink like fish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what buying love and devotion looks like. Same path as Michael??? TICK TOCK 💣
Comments from BJJ's latest...

65-Nirc6mBIzNhN7aJz1ahxQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tony InLosAngeles
7 hours ago (edited)
I’m astounded at the huge popularity and rush of subscribers to your channel, in just a few days to bust over 17,000 subscribers that’s spectacular. You far exceeded Dan’s popularity by leaps and bounds in every aspect; your view count is shooting off like a rocket, and the comments over 500. You couldn’t Buy this much love and devotion from the people that have fallen from the la Lande bleachers. You’re on the same path as Michael I’m sure, keep it up!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ah yes Sophie, I think you're right, shes being deliberately vague to deter stalkers as you say. On Incabella',s Instagram (Nichola Taylor) she mentions she is house sitting for a dear friend till their apartment is ready. The picture which you can spin 360° on the Instagram is the house Marie is showing on her Instagram. Is it Jill's house? Maybe she is living with Jill but playing safe by disguising the location. I wouldn't blame her. More detective work needed. I'm visiting my brother in Haworth next Saturday to take Christmas presents ,first time back there for 2 years. I'll have a little look round the back of Cobbles and Clay and take a photo if I can.
Loiter around that street at the back as there seems to be a public footpath. No idea where it might lead, maybe Diagon Alley? We were in Sowerby Bridge not far away a couple of weeks ago. If I’d suggested doing a bit of lurking in Howarth he would’ve had me sectioned. He already thinks I’ve lost it by watching SSB 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just a link here is more than enough. I’m always happy to read a peer reviewed paper, especially a recommended piece. I’m sure with your background you must have lots of links you share.
Prof. Atwood Ph.D appears to be quite a well respected authority on the Autistic Spectrum Continuum. My DiL (a Ph.D research Fellow in psychology, is very familiar with his work so I am sure you will find plenty of material to keep you busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What does she have on these two fools that they can’t get her out of their lives? Very weird set up indeed.
For a moment I thought you were talking about Marie flower lady and her two "mums" in Haworth 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went on a bit of a search, and in the old threads they used to do a summary of all the nicknames and wiki type info at the beginning of each thread.
Tattle.com created wiki - so they moved everything to wiki to not clog up 🆙 the thread 🧵

Hence if your looking for an explanation …
pop over to wiki and research 🧐

Everything is up there 👆😈

Reactions: 13
Perhaps, but their faces do look plumper.

View attachment 905579

View attachment 905576
My heart goes out to Fanny (un peu), when she makes the effort, she can look alluring. What I know of the female species is that they are very aware of the importance for their partners to create a good impression when meeting people, especially the females own circle. So, Fanny arrives, looking stunning and who does she have on her arm, fcuking Worzel Gummage ( Google him)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Lalande spiders are doing a better job at Christmas preparations.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OK, the begging is on again...
I really hope, for Nikki and her family's sake, that they do not get saddled with FRK if she can't get home for Christmas. She is in meltdown because she has not put aside any resources to allow her to cope with any unforeseen circumstances. She was obviously relying on some Air B & B refund to pay for her plane fare. She has been content to live on other people's money for ages, gaining a free vehicle, free accommodation, etc. and then spent other people's money to allow her to set up a business and buy flowers.She wasted a lot of time and money travelling up and down the UK and to and from France. She now has either free, or very cheap, accommodation and a business base from very generous people, and obviously a lot of free meals too. The minute something goes wrong, others are to blame: the bank, and Air B & B. I wonder how long it will be before Nikki and her friend regret their generosity and realise that Marie is not able to act like a mature adult and live off her own resources. She becomes as she was at LL: passive-aggressive and moody. If they continue to enable her, she will never grow up, however kind and supportive they may be. She will be fine as long as everything is in her favour but otherwise, I don't think there's a lot of hope for her, I'm afraid!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Someone start a Tartlet Life thread for all things pie, poop and perfume!
They are trying … it’s deliberate and we STILL see you ….😈

On a positive note 📝 tattle.com
still living rent free in their lives

Amazing how we can still have opinions that aren’t been washed out .
16481512-44B8-4B92-95D4-8B9E3A8FB777.jpeg

Appropriated from a post before 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But but I smell so heavenly like cupido farted all over me! I need to spray more then once or twice.
(Except when it is chanel, i don't want people to faint arround me)
I use Molecule 1 for daily use because it is a light fragrance but not everyone can smell it not even the wearer. It has one single ingredient of Iso E Super, the chemitry of which adapts to the wearer and is different for every person. Apparently it is described as less of an aroma and more of an effect that lends an indefinable radiance to the wearer (I looked that up) It is true not everyone can smell it but I have had a woman follow me around the opticians, the super market, (obviously not the same woman as that would be weird) trying to track down the scent and everyone has said it was lovely. A bus driver even asked me what I was wearing so he coud buy it for his wife... this is affordable but some perfumes and mens fragrances (don't think they are callled after shaves anymore) are expensive so I will always compliment someone if they smell good, why spend all that money if no one appreciates it?

Reactions: 8
When I see events like this I really start seething at the gift grab. These take place all over The South of England, maybe further north as well. The local one has over a 1000 decorated motorbikes taking part this afternoon. Such a wonderful sight.
The chateau could quite easily do a monthly drop off to the less fortunate near them. 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 15
View attachment 905762
I refuse to watch Phillie's channel and I'm all for leisurely lunches but three wines with pumpkin soup? Could they walk away from the table? Or does he think you throw everything you own (or scarf from your mamma girlfriend) on the table, regardless of whether it fits the menu?
Soup and wine.... I would imagine their stomachs would be swirling and slopping, like a rough sea... but may his culinery skills don't lend to anything more complicated than soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what buying love and devotion looks like. Same path as Michael??? TICK TOCK 💣
Comments from BJJ's latest...

View attachment 906501
Tony InLosAngeles
7 hours ago (edited)
I’m astounded at the huge popularity and rush of subscribers to your channel, in just a few days to bust over 17,000 subscribers that’s spectacular. You far exceeded Dan’s popularity by leaps and bounds in every aspect; your view count is shooting off like a rocket, and the comments over 500. You couldn’t Buy this much love and devotion from the people that have fallen from the la Lande bleachers. You’re on the same path as Michael I’m sure, keep it up!

Shady witch - love it - Tony must be amongst us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope, for Nikki and her family's sake, that they do not get saddled with FRK if she can't get home for Christmas. She is in meltdown because she has not put aside any resources to allow her to cope with any unforeseen circumstances. She was obviously relying on some Air B & B refund to pay for her plane fare. She has been content to live on other people's money for ages, gaining a free vehicle, free accommodation, etc. and then spent other people's money to allow her to set up a business and buy flowers.She wasted a lot of time and money travelling up and down the UK and to and from France. She now has either free, or very cheap, accommodation and a business base from very generous people, and obviously a lot of free meals too. The minute something goes wrong, others are to blame: the bank, and Air B & B. I wonder how long it will be before Nikki and her friend regret their generosity and realise that Marie is not able to act like a mature adult and live off her own resources. She becomes as she was at LL: passive-aggressive and moody. If they continue to enable her, she will never grow up, however kind and supportive they may be. She will be fine as long as everything is in her favour but otherwise, I don't think there's a lot of hope for her, I'm afraid!
SHe's from the "ask and You Shall Receive" school of grifting!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
(Except when it is chanel, i don't want people to faint arround me)
In the UK, and maybe in other countries, I'm not sure, there is a company called Lush which makes bath bombs, etc. I think it's supposed to use natural ingredients and it's very popular, particularly with young people, but the scent is quite overwhelming and some of their stuff looks quite tacky with bright colours. I can't walk past one of their shops without getting an awful sneezing fit!

I love some of the Jo Malone perfumes (no longer owned by Jo Malone herself, hers is now the Jo Loves brand).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.