The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to talk about the poo. Reality is -if you watch the episode-it LITERALLY IS all about some weird Christmas poo. I mean it's not Mr Hankie, the Christmas poo, but, really, who could live up to that BUT it really is about the poo!!

Now, I would also like to talk about pies šŸ„§ Christmas šŸŽ„ pies šŸ„§ to be exact- I'm going mince, apple, pecan, pumpkin and... treacle-there, that's 2 a piece-

So... what about you? Pies and/or poošŸ’©šŸ¤”
You're right...it literally was about poo. I thought you all were exaggerating but nope.... I have never heard of that Catalan poo figure. Very strange choice for vlog 2 of Advent

Reactions: 10
Has an off topic thread here ever worked? Or does everyone just end up back on the main CD thread? I know you got told to scroll but I agree with you (for what its worth).
Tattle is full of off topic threads where you can talk about whatever you want. Even pies. I kinda like the unpopular opinions thread.
Here https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/
Itā€™s been 2 weeks since MPK released his last video (ā€œparanormalā€)ā€¦and he filmed that video two weeks prior. So, nothing really new from MPK on Doing It Ourselves for about a month. He had a volunteer (Chris), and has a goal of finishing the bedroom by Christmas Eve, but he hasnā€™t shown any progress. Iā€™m wondering if heā€™s involved with editing Billyā€™s videos? There seems to be some of MPKā€™s ā€œtouchā€ on themā€¦or maybe Billy just learned from him? MPK made a big ā€œto-doā€ about relaunching his channel a few months ago. I donā€™t understand why he insists on self-sabotage.
Teabeg still has 455 Patreons which means he gets a comfortable about 2000 euro salary every month while taking the absolute piss on his Patreons. Calculating quickly, I think he has done 12 Patreon only videos this year.
I guess that confirms Squirrel Boyfriend is straightā€¦I havenā€™t met a gay man yet who couldnā€™t beautifully decorate a table! šŸ˜† (maybe thatā€™s his ruse to make us think heā€™s straight!)
Squirrel boy has played the pronoun game at least twice on camera.
First with Cat and her game of "I like my men..." when Snorty used the word "lovers" and hid his sexuality.
Secondly in the Patreon Q&A where he talked about his previous relationship and carefully worded his sentence without giving the gender away. I guess Stefanny was so surprised by the kissing attempt because they had talked about Snorty's previous relationship with a man.

I don't give a damn about Snorty's sexuality but I would have a hint of respect for him if he came out as bi and showed the normality of it. Bi guys can get crap thrown at them from straights and gays alike and he now has a bit of a platform to raise awareness.

If Snorty is really straight, then he's a queerbaiting piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What poor dog was so unlucky-it had to be the dog of that selfish cow?? Send the dog here. I will be a real mummy to that poor baby. And once again you selfish twit: WHERE TF IS RUBY

Oooo I lurv Dr pimple popper!! I would pay to be able to take the reigns in there šŸ¤—šŸ˜·šŸ˜
Don't worry @nastynan13 Stephanie doesn't have a dog and has never had a dog. This is referring to the Petherick dogs. She is allergic to cats and dogs, because of her asthma (I am too, so I'm with her on this.Its the small particles of dried saliva when they lick themselves and the dust off their coats which get into your air passages and cause inflammation . I had to go to A&E once after coming into contact with a long haired Persian cat and needed oxygen and steroids).
Ruby is an outdoor cat, he was left behind/ abandoned? by his previous owners , and I know that outdoor /feral cats can look after themselves by hunting.
Ruby does get fed every day though.
Kirstie and the volunteers are in charge of feeding the animals, as mentioned in a past vlog.
Ruby shelters indoors when the weather is bad, because he has been seen in previous videos in the corridors and on chairs . I don't think he's come to any harm. Selmar used to let him in his van, but Selmar never got up before noon, so that story about him feeding and caring for the animals was probably to impress the gangsta grannies. He certainly hasn't taken Ruby with him and I don't think he intends to. There was a lot of focus in the animals at the chateau. when Selmar was around. I think that was a deliberate plan to draw in animal lovers. We don't see him much now Selmar has left. He's probably hunting in the woods.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I guess that confirms Squirrel Boyfriend is straightā€¦I havenā€™t met a gay man yet who couldnā€™t beautifully decorate a table! šŸ˜† (maybe thatā€™s his ruse to make us think heā€™s straight!)
Lol Iā€™m sorry, I have never in my life seen a straight man be so filled with joy while doing his very fem ā€œCharlestonā€ danceā€¦ā€¦makes me gag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What poor dog was so unlucky-it had to be the dog of that selfish cow?? Send the dog here. I will be a real mummy to that poor baby. And once again you selfish twit: WHERE TF IS RUBY

Oooo I lurv Dr pimple popper!! I would pay to be able to take the reigns in there šŸ¤—šŸ˜·šŸ˜
Don't worry @nastynan13 Stephanie doesn't have a dog and has never had a dog. This is referring to the Petherick dogs. She is allergic to cats and dogs, because of her asthma (I am too, so I'm with her on this.Its the small particles of dried saliva when they lick themselves and the dust off their coats which get into your air passages and cause inflammation . I had to go to A&E once after coming into contact with a long haired Persian cat and needed oxygen and steroids).
Ruby is an outdoor cat, he was left behind/ abandoned? by his owners , and I know that outdoor /feral cats can look after themselves by hunting.
Kirstie and the volunteers are in charge of feeding the animals, as mentioned in a past vlog.
Ruby shelters indoors when the weather is bad, because he has been seen in previous videos the corridors and on chairs . I don't think he's come to any harm. Selmar used to let him in his van, but Selmar never got up before noon, so that story about him feeding and caring for the animals was probably to impress the gangsta grannies. He certainly hasn't taken Ruby with him and I don't think he intends to. There was a lot of focus in the animals at the chateau. when Selmar was around. I think that was a deliberate plan to draw in animal lovers. We don't see him much now Selmar has left. He's probably hunting in the woods.

Reactions: 4
She is allergic to cats and dogs, because of her asthma (I am too, so I'm with her on this.
Hate to burst yet another bubble you can identify yourself with, but SJ is not that allergic to cats or dogs, nor does she suffer from asthma. She has an inhaler, yes, as she likes to be able to use inconveniences in her advantage whenever she can (the poor-me-sob-stories), but it's not a real thing. In this area SquirrelBoy has also learned from the best, faking allergies wherever and whenever.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She is out of her mind if she thinks anyone sophisticated is going to warm to her shelf paper boyfriend. Heā€™s not endearing. Heā€™s not cute. Heā€™s not knowledgeable. He is cheapening her brand, which she was doing a pretty good job with (for her) before he came along. Does she need to feel superior in her relationship or something? Itā€™s not too hard if youā€™re in a relationship with the likes of him. Does she have abandonment issues mayhaps?

I donā€™t like him at all. Heā€™s creepy. The way he stalked up on her is creepy. She does nothing but win if she breaks up with him. Sheā€™d never look bad for doing so and sheā€™d get wheelbarrows full of pity. On the other hand though, sheā€™ll probably never find anyone that wants to live there full time under the age of 65.

At a minimum she needs to class his ass up. Cut his hair and get a stylist and take him shopping. Sheā€™d benefit as well. Throw out his whole wardrobe and do a total redo. She needs a stylist too. Rather desperately. If she wants to keep her channel growing, I think itā€™s an absolute must. If she wants to land high-end collabs sheā€™s going to have to. Phillip has totally fucked with her image. All of his childlike behavior might be cute if he looked like Anne Marie. But he doesnā€™t and itā€™s just yucky. He looks like he smells like cheese and moth balls.
I always think that he probably has that teenage boy smell - hamsterish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ruby is an outdoor cat, he was left behind/ abandoned? by his owners , and I know that outdoor /feral cats can look after themselves by hunting.
Ruby was never left behind, nor abandoned, but neglected by its actual true owner (SJ) for sure. When Frank and Ivo left the HMN they tried to find a better home for him, as they knew she would not lift a finger to care for the poor thing. They managed to get Ruby's brother out, but Sj however convinced them she would find someone close to do the job, as she wanted Ruby to stay and take care of the mice infestation. Nowadays she likes to twist the story and tells everyone Ruby was abandoned by his former owners who did not want him anymore, because the outrage people then feel distracts from her own responsibilities and lack thereof. Might I suggest you check out Frank and Ivo's social media? You will find they are hardly the kind of persons who would abandon their pets, on the contrary. It was SJ's decision that Ruby was to stay at the HMN. As it is her decision he should now move with Selmar, who seems to have taken the same approach (it's your cat, you take care of him) and left Ruby where he is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I cannot bring myself to watch Day 2 advent. Why even go there?ā€¦ā€¦. I donā€™t care if itā€™s cultural or a tradition by the Catalonians. I think itā€™s in bad taste and disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Ruby was never left behind, nor abandoned, but neglected by its actual true owner (SJ) for sure. When Frank and Ivo left the HMN they tried to find a better home for him, as they knew she would not lift a finger to care for the poor thing. They managed to get Ruby's brother out, but Sj however convinced them she would find someone close to do the job, as she wanted Ruby to stay and take care of the mice infestation. Nowadays she likes to twist the story and tells everyone Ruby was abandoned by his former owners who did not want him anymore, because the outrage people then feel distracts from her own responsibilities and lack thereof. Might I suggest you check out Frank and Ivo's social media? You will find they are hardly the kind of persons who would abandon their pets, on the contrary. It was SJ's decision that Ruby was to stay at the HMN. As it is her decision he should now move with Selmar, who seems to have taken the same approach (it's your cat, you take care of him) and left Ruby where he is.
Thanks Clara! It's a good job we have your inside information as we are fed other stuff by the vlogs.( I'd be tempted to snatch him if I was Frank or Ivo šŸ˜.). I have read the blogs. They are lovely and lyrical. I didn't know she was referring to them as the previous owners. They've just lost a cat recently. It was very moving to read about it. He'd be better off with them unless he's become too feral and doesn't like change.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Latest Christmas (poo) vlog.

Troubles in paradise ?

PS : Oliver, the "parts of France" with the "Christmas poo" tradition must be the French Catalonia. Even though I had never heard of it (but we learn everyday). You know, right ?, that there is a French Catalonia as some parts of Catalonia became French in the 17th century ??

Edward
7 hours ago
This is the first critical comment I have done. No advent calendars with gifts through day two? Two year tradition broken so far. Not premiering Advent vlogs as you did last year, disappointing to at least a thousand or more followersā€¦including this Patron. I think you need to recall where your revenue stream comes from. The $240 a year I gift you out of my pocket could be better suited for a charity, but you helped me get through Covid the last year and Iā€™m gratefulā€¦you are losing sight of who helps you renovate Lalande.
Show less

Hide 2 replies

Yesenia from L.A.
3 hours agoTYā¤

Phyllis
23 minutes ago
Well said!. Steph. did put IT on the bookcase away from the nativity scene. Some Christmas traditions should not be made light of. I know Mummy would agree.. I lost both My parents 1 week from Christmas 2 years apart. I don't see any humor in this weird tradition. I was considering becoming a patrion. Not so sure now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't even go there, it's a trap! And exactly what she wants.

Nutty nor Dan have very warm feelings towards Snorts. The awkwardness you suggest is their daily mountain to climb and on several occasions they have expressed their displeasure with the whole situation. But never around SJ or the new master himself, obviously. Basically, everyone in her entourage is anxiously waiting for her to decide he can go, but until then they have learned to suck it up and behave as if they truly like him. Dan has the perks of not actually living there, and he has his bro Armoire to vent his feelings of disgust.
Though I can't see Nati warming up to Dan, either.
Amaury is about to help Dan with his studio, so next would be to invite the happy couple over for a double date. Can't see Nati sitting in Dan's living room

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All those people are beggars now. I understand SJ doing her channel based on her chateau decoration and repair but for big nose to make himself a channel where he shows 'candle hacks' the internet is already full of and the other 2 idiots sitting there begging for money to buy a chateau... that is despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poo troubles... !!

Cynthia

9 hours ago
IT'S DISGUSTING AND VULGAR AND DEGRADATION OF THE LIFE IF CHRIST AND NOT WORTHY OF CHATEAUX LALAND šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶šŸ™„šŸ™„

Candace
9 hours ago (edited)
STEPHANIE IS SUCH A PERFECT LADY AND VERY GRACIOUS TOO .... HENCE TO BE BROUGHT DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF A TRADITIONAL "CACA POO MAN" .... THIS SO CALLED "TRADITION" IS DEFINITELY NOT VERY ENLIGHTENING, TO SAY THE LEAST, AND MORE SO ON HER LOVELY PROGRAMME TOO ....? ? ? IT'S ALL A LITTLE "OFF PUTTING" QUITE FRANKLY ! ! !
Show less

Candace
10 hours ago (edited)
TRUSTING THAT "OLIVER /OLI" SHALL DEFINITELY N-O-T BE AT "CHƂTEAU DE LALANDE" 2022's CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS NEXT YEAR ..... ESPECIALLY DURING ADVENT TIME ! ! ! PUT SUCH A DAMPER ON THE CHRISTMAS ā˜ƒ šŸŽ„ ā˜ƒ "ADVENT" SPIRIT ! ! !

Hide 2 replies

Meredith
10 hours agoIf Stephanie was so shocked by the grossness of Oliverā€™s ā€œgiftā€ why did she record this? I found it awful ā€” there are so many beautiful traditions to explore. What a disappointment.

Candace
9 hours ago (edited)
@Meredith I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MEREDITH! JUST SAD TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS "ATTEMPT" TO RUIN HER V-E-R-Y GRACIOUS PROGRAMME. WISHING YOU šŸ’• A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS ā›„ šŸŽ„ā˜ƒ MEREDITH !
Show less

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just had to watch another nano second of yesterday's lets drop a log vlog, to remind myself that Etch a sketch is yet another one who cannot pronounce words. He pronounces Catalonia, Catalunia. It's bad enough with SJ and her massacre of French region names, now him! Oh and Fifi never took note and got Thesaurus out to find another word for beautiful either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.