The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara Burnett Davey is incompetent in these matters, any news if the French architect is coming to look at the garden plans?
The French architect will only move when SJ tells her to (and she won't, too busy with her literally crappy advent) or when SJ pays her (when hell freezes over). So no, nothing new to report there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poo troubles... !!

Cynthia

9 hours ago
IT'S DISGUSTING AND VULGAR AND DEGRADATION OF THE LIFE IF CHRIST AND NOT WORTHY OF CHATEAUX LALAND 😶😶😶🙄🙄

Candace
9 hours ago (edited)
STEPHANIE IS SUCH A PERFECT LADY AND VERY GRACIOUS TOO .... HENCE TO BE BROUGHT DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF A TRADITIONAL "CACA POO MAN" .... THIS SO CALLED "TRADITION" IS DEFINITELY NOT VERY ENLIGHTENING, TO SAY THE LEAST, AND MORE SO ON HER LOVELY PROGRAMME TOO ....? ? ? IT'S ALL A LITTLE "OFF PUTTING" QUITE FRANKLY ! ! !
Show less

Candace
10 hours ago (edited)
TRUSTING THAT "OLIVER /OLI" SHALL DEFINITELY N-O-T BE AT "CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE" 2022's CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS NEXT YEAR ..... ESPECIALLY DURING ADVENT TIME ! ! ! PUT SUCH A DAMPER ON THE CHRISTMAS ☃ 🎄 ☃ "ADVENT" SPIRIT ! ! !

Hide 2 replies

Meredith
10 hours agoIf Stephanie was so shocked by the grossness of Oliver’s “gift” why did she record this? I found it awful — there are so many beautiful traditions to explore. What a disappointment.

Candace
9 hours ago (edited)
@Meredith I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MEREDITH! JUST SAD TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS "ATTEMPT" TO RUIN HER V-E-R-Y GRACIOUS PROGRAMME. WISHING YOU 💕 A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS ⛄ 🎄☃ MEREDITH !
Show less
so it is completely random that „Candace“ and „Cynthia“, both their names starting with a C, also post with pushed capslock button.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I watched the Patreon video about their gardening plans behind the chapel one question came to mind, do they need permission to landscape and bring landmasses to a historical property? Here in Italy you need a permission, you can't dig or add or mix layers of earth because something important might get lost. She needs permission for her 'natural swimming pool'.
@MojoDublin are patrons talking about this?
@Clara Burnett Davey is incompetent in these matters, any news if the French architect is coming to look at the garden plans?
Lalande is not listed, so no need of any legal authorisations to do anything.

If they wanted to dig out some archeological stuff with a metal detector for example, they would need to ask for the authorisation at their local City Hall or better the regional Prefecture.

But if they find anything in the ground or in the foundations while working on it, they have the obligation to declare it to the local mayor or Prefecture.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling that Selmar thinks he will pick up Ruby from Lalande enroute to his new chateau home in February. Well, sorry Selmar but there will be no chateau, and no welcome back from SJ. Unless he visits while she is away.
After their blatant chateau begging I think they should quietly slither away never to be seen again. Even Delmar is dumb as a box of rocks he's made his bed. He wanted out and I find it intolerable if they stay to regroup for another attempt of fans and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched any of the Petherick vlogs for a while. I has a few minutes so I looked in to see what car Billy had bought for MPK. Screams car for girly or gay to me. Anyway I was surprised how much healthier Billy was looking - bonus points to the new dad.
No idea how a car can ‘scream gay’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I watched the Patreon video about their gardening plans behind the chapel one question came to mind, do they need permission to landscape and bring landmasses to a historical property? Here in Italy you need a permission, you can't dig or add or mix layers of earth because something important might get lost. She needs permission for her 'natural swimming pool'.
@MojoDublin are patrons talking about this?

If they wanted to dig out some archeological stuff with a metal detector for example, they would need to ask for the authorisation at their local City Hall or better the regional Prefecture.

But if they find anything in the ground or in the foundations while working on it, they have the obligation to declare it to the local mayor or Prefecture.
If I remember correctly, you need a permission for earthworks when ground levels are changed by more than half a metre. Don't quote me on that though. Her amphitheatre definitely needs a permit.

Swimming pools larger than 100m² need a proper permit but because I think her natural pool is also fed by a stream, it probably needs to go through the same process as the lake.

Maximum punishment for constructing without a permit is 300.000€ in fines and two years in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

You're mixing two things, the building and the land. The building is not listed and she can do to it whatever she likes but you're probably right, it's very unlikely there's anything historically important buried in the grounds and she doesn't need a permission. Wouldn't hurt to ask though.

Reactions: 10
Surely no woman would accept her husband talking to his ex every day for hours,
It is certainly odd, although if Nic is with someone like Marie, it's difficult to imagine that he would also be into a Barbie-like airhead such as SJ. Maybe he had a crush on her when he was younger but I am still very confused about whether he is actually an ex-lover. Can Clara clear it up for us, please? Maybe she has and I must have missed it. I thought he was meant to have been her "best friend" but not a partner, but everyone here seems to think he is an ex! Nothing is ever clear with SJ!

Reactions: 22
Pathetick is seriously red faced right now. Ma Petherick has clearly cleaned up his bedroom whilst he's been away at SJ's. See I told you all that he was a bottom in hiding. I just hope she gave them a bleach before use.
from healthcare to booty care

Wow! I am beyond NOT impressed. What has happened -- Chateau Diaries used to be fun and entertaining. My second last straw was PJ's arrival - and then I was stunned when the reveal of the relationship came along. That was it for me. Not that I want anyone to be lonely -- not in any
way. But suddenly everything is boring and worse and terribly unsophisticated.

I have watched almost every video - from the very start -- and was totally invested. Now, this is the content we are getting for Advent??????
What am I missing?
welcome! we are pro former patron/fans here 💗 love hearing new perspectives

Reactions: 13
The shitoo and all it’s occupants, permanent or temporary clearly have one main thing in common. Hypocrisy.
And like the chatelaine, herself, they all crave attention. I think they see the CD as a TV show/soap. They think if they go there, they will be on film for all their friends back home to see. It's their 15 minutes of fame as Warhol said. When they get home, they probably call everyone and ask "Did you see me on the CD?" Sadly, like the man with the orange flowers and orange hair ("Did you see me,did you see me?") and the creepy priest who gave BJJ a plastic jacket, that's the kind of person SJ attracts. She wants attention and she gets it from similar attention-seeking people who haven't a brain cell between them. You only have to look at her bouncing around, looking like Dolly Parton at that fashion show someone re-posted yesterday, or see her on Chateau DIY, posing up a ladder, pretending to work, wearing a mini skirt and high heeled boots. It's all for show and all fake and it screams "Look at me!" There has to be some deep psychological reason for it. Either she had too much attention from Mummy and Daddy as a child, or too little. Interesting that they dolled her up in a ballgown and deposited her outside the private school that she didn't attend so she could gatecrash their party, maybe so she could meet some wealthy people and show herself off?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s been 2 weeks since MPK released his last video (“paranormal”)…and he filmed that video two weeks prior. So, nothing really new from MPK on Doing It Ourselves for about a month. He had a volunteer (Chris), and has a goal of finishing the bedroom by Christmas Eve, but he hasn’t shown any progress. I’m wondering if he’s involved with editing Billy’s videos? There seems to be some of MPK’s “touch” on them…or maybe Billy just learned from him? MPK made a big “to-do” about relaunching his channel a few months ago. I don’t understand why he insists on self-sabotage.
Probably because he is so self-absorbed….PS I love your bourbon barrel Christmas tree!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, Marie seems to be happy where she is. In a picturesque village, and supported by a bunch of interesting and kind women, all older than she is. Does she really belong, though? Isn't it a bit early for settling down in smalltown rural England, her being barely 30? Wreathmaking, Valentine's bouquets, Easter baskets, the odd wedding. A dank studio which must be freezing cold, and a shared flat. The novelty of Haworth's cobbled main street and beeeeautifully died pink gypsophilia in her journal pales a little after too many repetitions. But then there is always the Steampunk festival to look forward to on Dec. 4th! 🤩 !
If she ventures outside the village she'll find plenty to do. She seems reluctant to explore the local area beyond Haworth.
Lots going on Halifax, Hebden Bridge etc Come out of your little cave Marie and meet people! There's a Torchlight procession too that weekend. Flaming torches up the main street and carols in the church.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.