The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that most of the issues we have with SJ were there long before the pandemic started. The grifting, the narc behavior, the horrible traits, they were all there, just on a smaller scale (family, friends and some very unlucky volunteers). It's no coincidence what has happened to her during the lockdowns, it's the result of the expansion of her audience.
Absolutely - Despite the bickering & bantering, which many of us can relate to with our own mothers, there were many home-truths spoken by Mumeee which SJ took onboard. I believe Isabelle (and Percy) helped keep SJ in-check. If Isabelle had been in France during lockdown keeping her eye on the roost, I don't believe we'd have seen the ascendance of Squirrelboy. The expansion of the YT audience only fed & exacerbated SJ's narcissistic tendencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It strikes me that Billy has tried to encourage his brother to pull it together. He’s the one who submitted the forms for Michael’s Silver Button award (probably to help MPK get motivated to vlog again). He seemed genuinely concerned for his brother. And he tried to motivate Michael to get his drivers license with the promise of a car. But when Billy called Michael out in his latest vlog and said he’d be selling the car since MPK isn’t doing anything to get his license, that said a lot. Billy didn’t have to go there on camera…but I think it’s a signal he’s tired of the bullshit. 35 year old MPK needs to get his act together…Billy’s getting tired of the enabling.

I have to wonder if MPK perhaps feels ashamed that he ,as the older brother, is not as well-off as his younger brother and is the one receiving a Mercedes ,rather than the other way round and as a result, isn't jumping at the chance to drive the car? It's a really nice car! Maybe someone with more knowledge in psychology can pipe in on that theory. I don't think it's anxiety over driving, but that is a thing for some. It's just pure enabling? He has a cottage and a car yet ... I do wonder what is going on in his head . If he could just see himself as blessed and lucky to have a generous brother like that , and get on with things, he mIghr just be happier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It's so funny when Patrons and superfans swear they never read the "hate site ", never ever, but always refer to it ! 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have to wonder if MPK perhaps feels ashamed that he ,as the older brother, is not as well-off as his younger brother and is the one receiving a Mercedes ,rather than the other way round? Maybe someone with more knowledge in psychology can pipe in on that theory. I don't think it's anxiety over driving, but that is a thing for some. It's just pure enabling? He has a cottage and a car yet ... I do wonder what is going on in his head . If he could just see himself as blessed and lucky to have a generous brother like that , and get on with things, he mIghr just be happier.
Oh yes, I definitely think that younger brother Billy’s good fortune has an impact on older brother MPK. Money can wreak havoc on family dynamics. I’m sure it’s tough for MPK to have his younger brother take care of him. Or maybe not…maybe he just doesn’t care? I agree though…MPK has the ability to do really well for himself in his own right. And, while he’s making his way, he has the added bonus of having others take care of his basic needs (food, home, transportation)…so he should be able to springboard off that. There’s just something blocking him. Fear of success? Anxiety? Depression? Drug or alcohol addiction? Just plain laziness? Poor attention span?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely - Despite the bickering & bantering, which many of us can relate to with our own mothers, there were many home-truths spoken by Mumeee which SJ took onboard. I believe Isabelle (and Percy) helped keep SJ in-check. If Isabelle had been in France during lockdown keeping her eye on the roost, I don't believe we'd have seen the ascendance of Squirrelboy. The expansion of the YT audience only fed & exacerbated SJ's narcissistic tendencies.
Isabelle would have driven over the Squirrel in that motor mower !
He would be long gone if she was there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Proposal. Will you be Mrs. Janssen? Isabelle is delighted
1638523088283.png
:LOL:
I do hope there will be a Christmas proposal, and I hope it is a very public one. Phillip is a gentleman, he will do it when she is dressed for it and has had her nails done, and I am sure the ring will be a one off.
You can all talk as badly as you want of the young man, but I like him! He is polite and kind and knows no less than most young men his age. They seem perfectly happy and suited. He has my permission.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Don't forget that most of the issues we have with SJ were there long before the pandemic started. The grifting, the narc behavior, the horrible traits, they were all there, just on a smaller scale (family, friends and some very unlucky volunteers). It's no coincidence what has happened to her during the lockdowns, it's the result of the expansion of her audience.
Oh thanks Clara, that's interesting! I often wonder why some volunteers ( eg Andie and Kat) keep on returning. I suppose they fall for the "magic" claims , and perhaps she "loves bombs" them? It was interesting watching Josie talking to Marie in her vlog. Josie has clearly fallen under the spell of "the magical place". She advised Marie never to go back though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="LaFrancaise123
Question : how can it be illegal to share a video you have paid for since you are a Patron ?
great point its like those expensive vogue magazines she loves to casually not leave around her bedroom as a flex I am sure natti would read them after her

Reactions: 13
Can I respectfully request that we keep on topic on this thread please ? Don’t want to be a party pooper but there’s enough to catch up with without all this healthcare discussion. No I’m not a mod just a lover of this thread when we stick to SJ and her cohorts and hangers on.
I really want to talk about the poo. Reality is -if you watch the episode-it LITERALLY IS all about some weird Christmas poo. I mean it's not Mr Hankie, the Christmas poo, but, really, who could live up to that BUT it really is about the poo!!

Now, I would also like to talk about pies 🥧 Christmas 🎄 pies 🥧 to be exact- I'm going mince, apple, pecan, pumpkin and... treacle-there, that's 2 a piece-

So... what about you? Pies and/or poo💩🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All I can say is the advent flogs so far are dismal. I can barely summon up the energy to comment on them 💤

• Heart
QUOTE="Freesia54, post: 7330995, member: 188061
tit at the Shittoo... you could use those pre rolled logs for paneling or dry walling 🙈
to be fair even if its paint chipped off there's a ton of grease looking hand prints on those doors and for the love of God there must be some paint to touch it up with and install a kitchen cupboard door handle protection sleeve of some sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you catch the bit on day one where she said the fabric she was wrapping around the base of the tree was her dog's pee mat the previous year and that it should be ok this year?? Also, she has a moan about needles dropping off the tree...the stand she has the tree in doesn't look to have a water reservoir so she's in store for many more needles dropping before xmas gets here. I only watched the first day...after seeing what she hung on her tree I used my imagination for the one where they're making ornaments.
What poor dog was so unlucky-it had to be the dog of that selfish cow?? Send the dog here. I will be a real mummy to that poor baby. And once again you selfish twit: WHERE TF IS RUBY

Too many meetings at work today to keep up with you all ... so had 10 pages to catch up on!!

Advent Day One: Vomit
Advent Day Two: Poo

Advent Day Three: snot ??? mucous ???
Advent Day Four : pus ??
Advent Day Five: sweat ??
Advent Day Six: toenail clippings?
Advent Day Seven: dandruff ?
Advent Day Eight: pimple popping ??

?????

How can you take a beautiful season of lights and joy and beauty and go in such a gross direction?
Oooo I lurv Dr pimple popper!! I would pay to be able to take the reigns in there 🤗😷😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh thanks Clara, that's interesting! I often wonder why some volunteers ( eg Andie and Kat) keep on returning. I suppose they fall for the "magic" claims , and perhaps she "loves bombs" them? It was interesting watching Josie talking to Marie in her vlog. Josie has clearly fallen under the spell of "the magical place". She advised Marie never to go back though!
I think that this might have more to do with resilience. Characters like Kat, Josie, etc have emotional maturity. They are able to see Lalande for what it is and choose to engage as and when they want to. In between, they return to normality for a reality check. FRK, Hanni and Davy are examples of those who are seeking a need to belong to something, even if that proves to be toxic and quite harmful to their wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have to wonder if MPK perhaps feels ashamed that he ,as the older brother, is not as well-off as his younger brother and is the one receiving a Mercedes ,rather than the other way round and as a result, isn't jumping at the chance to drive the car? It's a really nice car! Maybe someone with more knowledge in psychology can pipe in on that theory. I don't think it's anxiety over driving, but that is a thing for some. It's just pure enabling? He has a cottage and a car yet ... I do wonder what is going on in his head . If he could just see himself as blessed and lucky to have a generous brother like that , and get on with things, he mIghr just be happier.
I think he's got us
Too many meetings at work today to keep up with you all ... so had 10 pages to catch up on!!

Advent Day One: Vomit
Advent Day Two: Poo

Advent Day Three: snot ??? mucous ???
Advent Day Four : pus ??
Advent Day Five: sweat ??
Advent Day Six: toenail clippings?
Advent Day Seven: dandruff ?
Advent Day Eight: pimple popping ??

?????

How can you take a beautiful season of lights and joy and beauty and go in such a gross direction?
I wonder how her Christian fans are feeling about this too? It's a special time for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't even go there, it's a trap! And exactly what she wants.

Nutty nor Dan have very warm feelings towards Snorts. The awkwardness you suggest is their daily mountain to climb and on several occasions they have expressed their displeasure with the whole situation. But never around SJ or the new master himself, obviously. Basically, everyone in her entourage is anxiously waiting for her to decide he can go, but until then they have learned to suck it up and behave as if they truly like him. Dan has the perks of not actually living there, and he has his bro Armoire to vent his feelings of disgust.
Armoury is definitely in a position to say what he feels. I hope he does.

• Heart
I really want to talk about the poo. Reality is -if you watch the episode-it LITERALLY IS all about some weird Christmas poo. I mean it's not Mr Hankie, the Christmas poo, but, really, who could live up to that BUT it really is about the poo!!

Now, I would also like to talk about pies 🥧 Christmas 🎄 pies 🥧 to be exact- I'm going mince, apple, pecan, pumpkin and... treacle-there, that's 2 a piece-

So... what about you? Pies and/or poo💩🤔

he he he heres hoping mini apron and her percy get a piece of pie this christmas from their live in at S.A at one of their many holiday holmes
1638526854084.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.