Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veda Pierce

yes Davy lives in the area of St Niklaas in Belgium...we have lotts of friends in that area with big gardens etc..they all have never heard of him...so thats strange..and also nothing can be found on line...so i have strong doubt about him having a comapny in gardendesign..if he had.. it was a great opportunity for him to gain extra customers..dont you all think
Isn't he a surveyor?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

thewookie54

What about Belgium & Holland?
No disrespect regarding your query about taxes, but, in Belgium, you pay delivery fees from point of exit to point of delivery. That means a journey of at least 200 kilometres further than the Paris complex I mentioned. By the way BTW is 21 percent in Belgium, so forget Davy is calling favours.

Belladonna1969

All hands on deck for the live chat yesterday. Nutti is pushing for new patrons to sign up and see more. 🤪 BJJ reminds all, that his play has been POSTPONED. He has soooo many ideas. 🤪 Is SJ trying to kill off Percy and Isabelle??? They are desperate to end the live chats. I wonder why??? :m The fans are not buying it.

Michael Potts oh boy oh boy!

Michael Potts It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Natalia Oliveto Hello everyone!!

Natalia Oliveto it's so nice to see you all!! such a long time!

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone - and HAPPY ADVENT!

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

The Chateau Diaries A huge thank you to @escape to Rural France for filming the intro!

Michael Potts That into is great!!!

The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts HELLO MICHAEL!!! Can't wait for you to get back to Lalande

Natalia Oliveto the intro is amazing!!! Dan is a genius!

Philip Janssen @Natalia Oliveto His drone shots are stunning!

Natalia Oliveto how many times we will watch the vlog again to see that intro!?

Natalia Oliveto @Nancy H I was doing the same today!! soon all the patrons will receive the beautiful cards

Nancy H @Natalia Oliveto Sadly I'm not yet a patreon, but I'm thinking about getting one

Natalia Oliveto @Nancy H you will have all the extra vlogs there whenever you can... watching here already helps so much

Philip Janssen @Phillip A It’s postponed!

Philip Janssen Thank you for asking though :)

Stuart Beattie @Philip Janssen not surprised to hear your show has been cancelled but still sad and frustrating for you

Philip Janssen @Stuart Beattie It’s alright, I’m happy it’s been postponed and not cancelled!

annette sharrock Philip Jenson when is your next vlog?

Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I’ve got so many ideas!

Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock This week!

Percy Attfield @Laura Claudia she is much better. We attended the Violloti fashion show last night. It was great

The Chateau Diaries The next advent videos won't have premieres as I won't have time to be here every night, but there'll be a weekly chateau diary premiere!

The Chateau Diaries Good night and MERRY ADVENT everyone!!!

Natalia Oliveto merry advent to everyone!!! lots of love from us!

Angela Pa What if you just let us Lalanders chat amongst ourselves for the premieres you can’t attend . @Chateau Diaries

Edward Kenneth @the Chateau Diaries How about scheduling them as premieres so we can all watch together still? We will excuse you.
What is this merry advent crap ?

Oh ffs I was eating ! Now I have to go and wash my eyeballs what the actual ???

Did I hear a hint at a romance in Marie’s latest ?

Last edited:

Sunnee

Chatty Member
I really feel for you xxx. Yes it’s totally crap here at the moment, but hasn’t always been of course. The Canadian set up does seem good from all accounts, as does the French one ( bringing it back to Chateauland).
Unfortunately the Canadian system has its kinks too. Long waits for lifesaving procedures...lack of equipment like MRI. At least in Ontario and New Brunswick. Still, there must be a mix of all of them good from the patient point of view.

sean martin

From last thread!!! Don't want this idea to get lost!!!

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1634135105[/IMG]
Jules100

Today at 12:08 PM
It might be fun if a lot of us wondered aloud or asked Stephanie if she is pregnant in today’s CD comments. Maybe even showered her with congratulations? Asked her & Phillip about baby names? Will the child be christened in the chapel?…
Maybe not a good idea if, as a lot of us think that she could of had a miscarriage earlier this year!

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I found the same ! Posted the link above. (in english when you click on it).

Yes I saw but when I clicked on it sadly it didn’t translate. So I went in search of an English version. No photos to confirm it is him.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I don't know if it's the same in Canada, but in the states, here's how it works for some of the people who are homeless. They have to line up to get a bed at a shelter by late afternoon, roughly by 3:30-4:00 because of limited beds...if they don't get there early, they're not sleeping indoors. Some of the shelters are staffed by people who abuse the people who come to them. Shelters will not let you bring a pet. Shelters will not let you leave your belongings there for the afternoon. Sexual assault is also rampant in shelters. Many people choose not to stay in them due to these things. Much like getting government assistance, they make you jump through hoops...some are valid, others are absurd. How do you maintain a job when you have no permanent place to shower? Or that you need to leave the job early in order to get a bed for the night? What if you find a job and it's night shift work? Where do you go during the day to sleep? Who is going to hire someone who arrives to work with all of their possessions in a garbage bag every day? I'm sure there are a few who choose to not actively work, but the ones I've spoken to would gladly work, pay taxes and contribute to society if they could get over the hurdles preventing them from doing so. The Finnish model for eradicating homelessness provides housing first and then integrates treatment for mental and substance abuse issues. This should be the universal model for dealing with an issue that is only going to grow as inflation does.
Pretty much the same here!

• Sad

halifax

Is it just me that thinks billy is looking hot at the moment he looks as if he has slimmed down a bit his face looks thinner
i enjoyed this vlog, so interesting to hear their plans for the new purchase.. .good investment especially with 7 rented apartments!

Freesia54

VIP Member
I love that Nastynan13 is checking in on Ruby! My questions: how can Tatti afford a castle but not a thicker eyebrow pencil? Will the new gay drive Petheric home? Are we really witnessing a bromance for the ages with Dan & Annmarie or will Matt break them up?
Because he's no longer the only gay in the village (allegedly)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Albee

VIP Member
I live in Sheffield and if I ring before 11am I can see my dr on that day, I sometimes don’t recognise my country from what I read. Also during pandemic my hospital appointments, although some on the phone or hospital zoom, have also gone on as normal with ct scans and appointments within a week. Also during pandemic I broke my leg, had operation next morning, couple of nights stay in hospital and full on follow up with fantastic physio appointments, all free and quick, I love the NHS
3 week wait to see a GP, 3 hour wait at walk in😡I have now purchased private medical care.

• Heart
Reactions: 4