The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't like Linnea S.

Reactions: 4
I felt sorry for her clinging on to the toilet and shower and the awful realisation she was going to have to sacrifice her shower...

Reactions: 6
indeed..even with that hotwater crisis...she has a good nose to get people around who will take care of her shithole...so madame can ride out and play.. I also get the feeling Amaury is getting fed up with it...Dan sees it as a lott of fun and writes down his hours...

Reactions: 15
I find it a bit uncomfortable that in the week the two of them were finally outed, we mostly seem to want to talk about who else she has it in for. It probably tells us more about her than about us, but still...

Reactions: 16
seriously ya'll. are you not entertained by my thoughts on the chateau? I know some people want me gone. Shall I see myself out? Become a patron again?

https://giphy.com/ISOckXUybVfQ4
Hey babe, just want you to know I don't want you gone! I enjoy your perspective even when it doesn't match mine! What I like here is there really is free speech. People might strongly disagree with each other and even sound snippy at each other, but then they recover and we carry on. We're Tattlers, all, and none of us rattle out there, or in here! Stick around!

Reactions: 18
so true, but who is keeping the boiler fueled...brings in the wood? Natti? The rest sleeps in and is busy editing..maybe a job for a volunteer...keeping the boiler burning and in the meantime do the dishes..nice experience... at chateaulife...
I’m surprised they didn’t get Antoine to do the chimneys while he was there! maybe he’s getting to big they’ll probably rope in Dans boys!

Reactions: 14
Caro sure feels important because she is a patreon.. lunatics who belong in the lalande asylum.

Reactions: 12
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.

Reactions: 31
My dad was a bit of a sucker that way. He finally drew the line when customer's wife rang and said there was an emergency and when he screeched to a halt it turned out she had parked the car diagonally and needed it straightening. He still chunters about it. His skills were more on the Amaury side - woodwork/building than chauffeur/car mechanic.....mug.,...

Reactions: 9
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.
i bet if we had the wherewithal to rewatch we could pinpoint the exact week they either 1. cut it off or 2. he realized she was just not that into him (most likely after their first tango alone? sorry selmah)

Reactions: 1
if she's so "loud" then she clearly enjoys sex right?
There's nothing wrong in enjoying sex and that doesn't make you a freak. But between us girlfriends, I might become a little bit 'vocal' to speed up the process sometimes... When you just know the situation isn't going to improve on your part... if you know what I mean

Reactions: 31
Well her plan didn't work. SJ's spoiled and CANNOT do for herself. And SJ's cold parenting only caused more deep seated issues. IMO

Reactions: 12
Nice FU to the viewers from the man who is lining his chateau with 30k per month. These people are blatantly laughing in peoples faces.

Maybe he was trying to give an anonymous vibe while he's sat with the laptop probably trying to figure out SSB's vimeo route.
Didn't work did it baghead
Tattlers DON'T RATTLE but the shitoo sure does.
BTW SSB the worst thing you can do is send someone in here to disrupt threads and then name your video in celebration. Must have touched that raw nerve

Reactions: 21
oh no please don't be mistaken everyone! I enjoy sex and hope everyone gets the chance too, if they want. It's only natural! No shade to the shattelaine for being loud either

Reactions: 6
I think Dan searched for an over the top ritzy photo of Stephanie for the phone call . It was part of the "skit".
I think that is the photo SHE chose to pop when she calls someone. She is full of herself and her looks have helped pave the way for her enormously her whole adult life. Pretty, skinny girls get LOTS of breaks in this world.

Reactions: 15
La Leake has leaked the unliked Channel Four leak to the folk of Chateau Diaries.
Seriously? The first time she's put out a video that short in a long time (her first ones were, but it's been a couple of years). Seems like the comments both here and on her comments saying how her not putting out a regular video about it wasn't right actually did something. She could have just tossed it into a regular vlog and it would have been fine. It looks like a panicked "my bad" without actually saying so.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.