The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
I don’t care about the advent vlogs, they bore me. I wish they wouldn’t do them at all. No need to put all that extra pressure on yourself for a crap end product. The advents are like every other chateau project, never as good as it could or should be.

Reactions: 15
The chateau filled with lies, lies and lies.......

Broken laptop ----yeah right....
S: How exciting, my new notebook arrived. I splurged and bought the newest Modell. I take an effort to always have the best and newest gadget, it so much improves my life... Ah I mean.... my vlogs. And since Philips broke I just bought two.
He obviously needs one to edit the Cadeaux videos. And then I bought another one to leave in London, so I don't have to carry them around. So much more comfortabl. And since I was at it I bought Nati one, too. You can even plug the heating blanket in, isn't it amazing?

notebook
perhaps his wife saw him interacting with steffy
Or perhaps she saw the huge resemblance between her and Steph 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t care about the advent vlogs, they bore me. I wish they wouldn’t do them at all. No need to put all that extra pressure on yourself for a crap end product. The advents are like every other chateau project, never as good as it could or should be.
i enjoyed the first year of the advent vlogs, last year... not so much

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
The advent vlogs were kind of entertaining with Teabeg but were excruciating with Squirrelnutkins in tow. Their xmas decorations were really tacky, surely Snorts was responsible. Holding my breath to see the "creature tree."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SJ may need to employee Sherrie Petherick. :unsure: She has experience with deletions.
Nothing says Christmas like blue floral pumpkins.🤪
From the yesterday's CD's community comments...

1636406648533.png
Kai Handren

1 day ago
Look @ that table -- Philip you've out-done yourself ... need the whole thing / glam dinner party shots ...( Phillip-- hope you & Steph are putting together a book of the LaL glam / and travels ... yes ?)

Ruth Bernstein
1 day ago
Where did it say Philip did the table setting?

Marta Ekme
3 minutes ago
Obviously fake Philip didn’t do anything. He barely knows how to dress himself in the mornings...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I preferred Boy Meth-rick. He is/was creative and they had chemistry.

Phillip has ruined it with his snorts! Seriously. That ended it for me. Plus, I didn't want a 24-yr-old with no life experience* giving me advice.

*That's the issue. There are many 24 (now 25yr-olds) with plenty of life experiences; travel, education, overcoming adversities etc but Phillip, like Stef, has arrested development. He's the equivalent of a school leaver.

Sir Snortsalot, although you annoy the duck out of me, go live your best life, make your own memories, not ones based on someone else's goals. Yes, you got to go to New York etc, but enjoy time with your peers, cos 30 is going to creep up faster than you'd expect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I keep getting the access denied Notification :(
Gosh! So sorry. I’ll try to update the link

UPDATED : NEW LINK

I think the link expire after some times... No a perfect solution but better than nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
S: how exciting, my new notebook
Or perhaps she saw the huge resemblance between her and Steph 😂😂😂
My grey cells are activating after all.these months away.
Didn't MPK pull the computer breaking and needing to edit "storyline" and ended up with enough donations to get a new iMac laptop.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I preferred Boy Meth-rick. He is/was creative and they had chemistry.

Phillip has ruined it with his snorts! Seriously. That ended it for me. Plus, I didn't want a 24-yr-old with no life experience* giving me advice.

*That's the issue. There are many 24 (now 25yr-olds) with plenty of life experiences; travel, education, overcoming adversities etc but Phillip, like Stef, has arrested development. He's the equivalent of a school leaver.

Sir Snortsalot, although you annoy the duck out of me, go live your best life, make your own memories, not ones based on someone else's goals. Yes, you got to go to New York etc, but enjoy time with your peers, cos 30 is going to creep up faster than you'd expect.
Think the two years were so different. The ones with MPK were more activity based with hints, tips and a sharing of information.

The ones I saw with BBJ were basically an extension of the gift grab showing all the stuff people had sent them. They were nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched the first ones with MPK but could not stomach last years. BBJ totally puts me off.

I wonder how Loki Cleveland has taken the news of the year long "partnership" 🤮
loki and michael moore are havin a bad case of the vapors...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her fans are descending on to the YouTube episode where she was ‘outed’. Attacking people who didn’t like being lied to as if they have the problem…yeah, they must be so hateful to not appreciate being deceived. They are calling others weird when I think it is more weird that they defend her lies. This is the episode, I suggest you go vote on the comments calling her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My grey cells are activating after all.these months away.
Didn't MPK pull the computer breaking and needing to edit "storyline" and ended up with enough donations to get a new iMac laptop.
That was the first YT post that opened my eyes to what was going on - SSB and MPK doing a live, at some point before the Patreon accounts really took off for both of them. If memory serves, MPK mentioned that his laptop wasn’t up to the job of editing his videos, and lo and behold the donations started flooding in. I’d tuned in to find out what japes and fun they were having, but quickly realised that it was a fundraising effort instead.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.