Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to be late to the party.
I think I have found how to share the vimeo videos

Was it already posted here?

and if it's not permited i'll take it down :cautious:

Also, please confirm the link is working, I am not so sure...
Thank you so much..laughing my ass out..the thought she could be more clever than us...she should have known somebody would fine a way..wel done!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

lolander

VIP Member
So? Mason and Philip are two very different people but what difference does that make to the uproar over the lie?

SJ probably should not have slept with a volunteer but she did. Personally, I'm clutching my pearls over the fact that it was Support Squirrel of all people, not that she lied about it.
It tells lots about her character. She hid the relationship because she knew it's not okay to sleep with a volunteer and her fans would call her out. It didn't stop her though, she employed him as her cameraman, to make it look natural that he's always close to her (he's not a a talented cameraman is he?)

• Heart

elizabethrex

Think 💭 I know when you were there

So was he there with a pink haired guy ??- and another friend ?
Cos I heard he was pure carnage and left everyone very uncomfortable 😣

If I’m totally honest …
like you pre Covid I’d have gone …
Possibly excused the state of disrepair…
Thinking it must have been stunning when first built
( safe in the knowledge - the endurance test ended when I checked into the George V)
But the gluten free serving I’d have had words about - That’s her intolerance and I’m paying to eat dinner 🍽 from someone not holding a DR cert stating Coelic…

Not her inability to see beyond her nose 👃

As for SSB … apparently she only sparkles while a camera 🎥 is rolling
Otherwise … ain’t nothing going on but the grift
Oh god, when I saw Dans vlog yesterday with Dana and others coming and going sitting at the table, eating their own snacks, right beside the food being plated up for paying guests… no hygiene, no hair tied back, cross contamination possibilities everywhere, I would never pay for a meal there.

• Sick
  • Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I would possibly go apoplectic if a Liberty's collab ever came to fruition...please don't let it be so
I don't think Liberty's would look at Derek's designs. They have the William Morris designs, extremely classy, why would they want rubbish.? They have a formula that works. Derek's designs are not the same standard and too big to make a textile design. They are not repetitive patterns like the Morris ones. They don't lend themselves to textiles.
Would they collaborate with a fairly unknown YouTube vlogger? I doubt it.
Liberty's is my favourite shop in London. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when I go in there. I've made myself a few frocks from their materials and my pandemic face masks are all Liberty prints.

We now can assume that lunchtime or mid afternoon is when they both get up. I don't imagine that the Dutch Boyfriend is up and working like the rest of the household.
Are you better now Jeevesy? Hope you and your husband are on the mend

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Arfarf

VIP Member
So, to move this train along...
Question #34,589
I could care less about the gift gag today, but I bet a pie ( yeah, yeah, I always win and never get a pie...what's that about? 🤔) that the CD tomorrow will be "postponed" unless the charlatan already has footage in the can.

She SO wants to climb under the covers and hide now. Surprisingly, she thought it was all exciting and fun and games when she THOUGHT ( Wrong!!!) that no one would figure out that her and her fiance' (😂😂😂😂😁) were in a sexual re!ationship. When she hoped she was pulling the wool over everybody's eyes ( not OURS ) she was happy, happy happy. Really, if she had just not thrown all the sly hints that they were together and not included him in Every trip and vlog !!!! Every picnic for two....you know? You can't want to put it out there and then lie about wanting it private. What she DOES... what she FILMS and then what comes out of her mouth is like being on two different planets! Reality and Stephany Land ( or crazy town as I like to refer to it). BJJ will SO much be in the comments with well wishes from her stupid, rabid, Super fans from this point on, that SJ will get sick of it!! It has to be about HER. Not Him.

I think it is shitty ( pun intended), that SJ and her child flew the coop when the going got rough and left the
Black Tie affair and the CONSTANT plumbing failures to mostly Dan and Amaury.

SJ is a CONSTANT failure.
She needs to sell that wreck that she has created to some fool with all the tat inside, confiscate all the money ( which she kinda has anyway), take her toys (Snorts), and go away.
She will be gone from there almost till next April anyway.
Just sell out now.
Selmar is looking for a place.😏😉

• Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I thought Phillip arrived in September for 2 weeks? I think it was all happening pretty quickly. There was a weird conversation they had at the outside brocante about him staying.

Anyhow watching Dan's vlog on slowest speed, looks like Dana, Natty & Anne Marie were not invited to blacktie dinner. Even Potty helped with something.
@Rory I saw Potty doing something at one end of the table as Dan was dishing up food, I think he was probably just preparing a little snack for himself. He's far too selfish and entitled to lower himself to help out with a dinner party for guests .

• Haha
  • Wow

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
No thats true ...very near to Barcelona...another gayhotspot... :rolleyes:
Not to derail. I booked a family holiday in Sitges, with husband (who has no Gaydar) and son 15 and daughter 12. We had rented a friend's villa on the outskirts and had no idea it was a holiday destination favoured by the gay community. In town on the first day, I said to my husband that it must be because it was ninety per cent men, there was a lot of flamboyance and there was one man dressed in full leather despite the heat of the August sun. My husband would not have it - saying it was just coincidence that there were so many men. I pointed out that we were about the only family in the town, I pointed out the few who were in drag. He countered that as a lively town, they were likely entertainers in the clubs and bars. On about Day 3 and still unconvinced, we were walking down a pedestrian pathway and right in front of us, two men collided together and gave each other a full on, lingering kiss. My son, silent to this point, looked up at his Dad and said wearily: "Now will you accept that this IS in fact a gay hotspot?"

• Haha
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
Perhaps he's auditioning for another role..
When she said how supportive she's of him pursuing his acting career, wouldn't it be actually better to set him free, in the name of love, rather than keep him by her side away from the auditions and networking opportunities? TBH I don't have much belief in his talent, but she's stunting his professional growth keeping him in Lalande :unsure:

• Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I worry that if we discuss the identity of Clara's source, one of the chateau residents may put it all together and then that source may lose their access...
That's a real danger. We would all hate that to happen to anyone. 😒

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I have one busy Monday and have to go from page 2 to 49... 😵
I am born in 1967, the eighties wasnt a good time to come out..correct.but it was a fun time...end 1989 i came out to my friends..family was difficult...i onces lived together with my boyfriend and my aunt though it was my servant:eek: The nineties were marvellous...was a long time on my own and had lots of fun exploring the gaylife...i am so glad there were no cellphones with cameras back then...;)
Thank you for sharing. I was/am curious about your coming out story, especially from what you've shared of you life. I just didn't find it proper to ask. 😊
I can't imagine having to come out during the AIDS pandemic, must have been awful.
Every day I am thankful for the LGBT+ individuals who have sacrificed themselves for better times for us all.

Baps and Advent don't quite go together-
Whaddaya mean? Father O'Malley approves... or at least he should... 😂
screen-shot-2014-05-27-at-11-21-11-pm.png

Has anyone on here had firsthand experience with living with a narcissist?
I had a friend (my only friend) in primary school. He was always nasty, if I didn't want to spend time with him. Sabotage me, be violent, anything to grab my attention.
He was a damaged soul, I won't go into details as it is not my story to tell. I got rid of him, when he did something and sent to a juvenile hall. He has made one call in recent years to my parents house, never stated his name, but asked if I (using my dead name) lived there, to which my father said "no", then my ex-friend hung up. Glad he is out of my life and I have real friends.
On a different matter I fear my mother have strong narcissistic traits. She always wants to be right. She (and my father) gaslighted me, about a time when a neighbour, after an evening of him and his wife drinking wine with my parents, then continuing at their house (his wife and my parents had left our house), came into my bedroom and sat on my bedside and told me about his daughter and how she never felt she could open up to him, and if I had the same problem I could always come to him and talk about secret stuff - he was a creep, passed away a few years ago from a heart attack. He had earned the nickname Kinky Mortician by our family - I was around 13-15 at the time, but told my parents about the incident around my mid-20's and they told me, I must have dreamt it, they never drank with them. It just sickens me to this day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
What have we here??? itsmy party quoting me???? itsmy party, is not my YT account but it gave, our friend 🤪 Jacqueline Reynolds, an opportunity to set the record straight. WAY TO GO MORONS!!!! This is proof, things are not going well. 💣 You are all on my radar. TICK TOCK...

Joanne Harper
39 minutes ago
No worries, Philip. There's just so much one can do about technical issues.

itsmy party
33 minutes ago
The funny thing is, that SJ said last week that she was busy filming the next gift grab with Tatty and Selmar, before they left for the UK. She promised, on Friday, (the delayed Thursday flog) that it was a really good one. 🤪 This was filmed last Monday, 11/1 before the ceiling collapsed. They can't even get their lies straight.:unsure: Things are not going well. 💣

Joy Eddlemon
8 minutes ago
@itsmy party Things happen. Don’t be RUDE

Jacqueline Reynolds
2 minutes ago (edited)
@itsmy party The ceiling collapsed on Sunday 31st before they started filming the next days cadeaux. Thats why there was a live cadeaux on the Monday instead. Why would they need to lie? The vlogs including cadeaux are generally still being edited on the day they go out. Philip was obviously going to do the editing on the train journey. But you trolls just continue with your conspiracy theories

• Haha
  • Wow

lolander

VIP Member
What is the dirt behind Tomaz? I missed that too.
He made 'a day in a life of a volunteer' video for his own YouTube channel where everybody saw him working for Stephanie's BnB. Using unpaid volunteers to work in a business is illegal in France. Brenda Gibbons launched a huge smear campaign against him calling him useless and lazy to mislead patrons and deter attention from that fact. She was the primary flying monkey doing Lalande's dirty business at that time.

Edit to add:
Tomaz' own channel was a disaster. He tried to get viewers pay for a new computer and what not. Lately he promised to reveal dirty facts about Lalande if people would donate to his channel. Nobody did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
MPetrick

Had 492 Patrons on October 31, and has 471 today .... he's imploding.

Edit to add, it doesn't look like he's done anything on Patreon for his views since Oct 10th! wow!

• Wow
  • Sad

Ysbeidiau

My grey cells are activating after all.these months away.
Didn't MPK pull the computer breaking and needing to edit "storyline" and ended up with enough donations to get a new iMac laptop.
That was the first YT post that opened my eyes to what was going on - SSB and MPK doing a live, at some point before the Patreon accounts really took off for both of them. If memory serves, MPK mentioned that his laptop wasn’t up to the job of editing his videos, and lo and behold the donations started flooding in. I’d tuned in to find out what japes and fun they were having, but quickly realised that it was a fundraising effort instead.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
I preferred Boy Meth-rick. He is/was creative and they had chemistry.

Phillip has ruined it with his snorts! Seriously. That ended it for me. Plus, I didn't want a 24-yr-old with no life experience* giving me advice.

*That's the issue. There are many 24 (now 25yr-olds) with plenty of life experiences; travel, education, overcoming adversities etc but Phillip, like Stef, has arrested development. He's the equivalent of a school leaver.

Sir Snortsalot, although you annoy the fuck out of me, go live your best life, make your own memories, not ones based on someone else's goals. Yes, you got to go to New York etc, but enjoy time with your peers, cos 30 is going to creep up faster than you'd expect.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

The funny thing is, that SJ said last week that she was busy filming the next gift grab with Tatty and Selmar, before they left for the UK. She promised, on Friday, (the delayed Thursday flog) that it was a really good one. 🤪 This was filmed last Monday, 11/1 before the ceiling collapsed. They can't even get their lies straight.:unsure: Things are not going well. 💣
Last weekend Pathetic Petherick posted in the CD live chat that he would be at Lalande on Monday. What happened - did he arrive there or did he stay away after the big Kaboom?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
Someone last thread said the new Wedgewood room looked like a set.
I’m wondering if they used it for the advent vlogs?
Also, if they already filmed the advent vlogs the whole we’re in a relationship is really going to mess all that up..

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I’m sure MPK is loving that the spotlight is off him for a change! After the big Andrew debacle, you’d think SJ would have been more prepared. She seemed totally unprepared for the reveal and fallout.
Puzzles me too. It's been in the works for months and they all knew it was going to happen. Why is there not a consistent strategy? All I can think of is that she decided she didn't need one. Rude awakenings indeed.

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I have difficulties to imagine who isn't her source. The gossip is too juicy to keep to yourself 🤣🤣
Isn't that the truth!? There are a lot of people coming and going from there and who knows who all those who live and work there gossip to. Even PJ probably talks to someone who talks to someone ...

I can't imagine living knowing people in my own home are gossiping so hard ... personally I would just feel so unsafe, not knowing who to trust ... I'd lay down my camera and kick them all out and just let Gerry and Mini Apron back ... maybe Nic and Marie, but I bet Potts and Ruthie are gossipy, .... and let's be honest, Steffie has said she loves a good gossip ... so there you go, you attract like people to you.

Last edited:
  • Heart