Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Cheshire Cat

Where I came from it was always Guy Fawkes Night or Plot Night. Guy Fawkes was a Yorkshire man so we remember his name.
Apologies for my rather blunt statement. I blame tiredness and red wine. November 5th is Guy Fawkes Night. When I was younger you heard it called that more often, but nowadays it's more commonly referred to as Bonfire Night here. Hope you had a lovely Diwali @Dippy Hippy xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Reactions: 5

Arfarf

VIP Member
Thanksfor saving me time. There’s zero new information here, plus Philip clinking his rlteaspoon off his porcelain saucer is really annoying. Might save my money and cancel Patreon unless she actually starts providing exclusive content for us.
And his "heavy breathing"??? Was he really just trying hard not to snort??? It was distracting. He is a gag.

• Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Someone like Amaury would be too manly. Don't be fooled by his soft voice.
What about Mason... he was waaayy creepy!
Well he broke it off so…. Otherwise he would be a contender. Maybe she is in her early twenties in her head & that’s the attraction but ewwww. Even though I have always thought they were a couple.

Subzero

We were all wondering about Selmar's Tatty - was he being catfished etc but she put it to air and talked about Selmar "being careful" ..... like she would care if he was being "taken down" or Tatty did not turn up when he went out to meet her !
Yet she kept her romance private for a year she said !

The vid when she was talking about going to London and perhaps Squirrel will join her there....... my little crystal ball came out and I predict that he will come to London and that is where she will Dump Him....... right before the trip to Venice. There was a touch of Anger in her face .
I have a feeling she is going off him at a fast rate!
You heard it first here . ;)

I dont know...I was under the impression she'd want to be coupled up in Venice for Valentines Day and all.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Whizzed through the latest comments, but haven’t seen anyone mention that Biffy outed a liaison between Alexander and Michael ( I presume) in their latest vlog. Might of course been an attempt to either create their own ‘kaboom!’ Or just a joke to us tattlers :)
I missed that! I’ll go back and watch…I like these Tattle easter eggs they put in their videos!

Last edited:

Lulu Lemondrop

French water police is really busy driving around there all the time to catch her in the act again. They do have her on the radar it seems. I am not sure if she is stupid or just bold arrogant and presumptuous. If she has bad luck they will close her down on the lake thing for ever just because to prove her something
Do the environmental police just drive around in the middle of nowhere? I'm thinking a neighbor must have called it in and complained?

I’m actually a little surprised that SJ does Live Chats since she so carefully orchestrates the narrative on her vlogs. Live Chats are the “real deal”…no way to go back and edit out a mistake. I’ve read that the questions are vetted in advance (and I’m not surprised….I would probably do that, too). So, it makes Snorts’ commentary and pushing the relationship in the Chat even more cringeworthy. The Live Chat should have been well thought out since it was done as “damage control.” And, in short, SJ had some limited control over the Live Chat…but the wildcard ended up being her own lover, the cameraman! And she looked completely caught off guard! 😆
If she wasn't in a personal relationship with him... Anyone sane would have fired the failed moderator and camera man and found someone new after that huge mess up in the live

I can't decide if he is the naive young boy dipping his toe into his first relationship (with a woman) or the calculated opportunist trying to find himself a platform.
I'm having a hard time figuring that one out too

Correct. It's a big thing in the area anyway, with lots of properties unable to be sold without serious water maintenance and unbelievable bureaucracy. They do have her on their radar and it's clear to them that they should keep an eye out, because she has the tendency to act without knowing what she's doing.
Oh! Good to know. Thanks for the answer!

Last edited:
Speaking of gay. I sincerely wish this fellow Nicolas Fairport finds human love and companionship soon.
It's getting harder and harder to watch him do things alone like a lonely cat lady. He seems like a decent and lovely chap.

Calling all single gay men in Edinburgh!

View attachment 849198

His dog even walked out on his as he ate the cake he made. OUCH!
View attachment 849217
i am sure Nick is getting all he needs....i guess he is on grindr..but i guess he wants a sugardaddy..and all the rest he likes to keep out of his vlogs..just like that lying shittalaine we all know in France...Fan Flash..all smoke and mirrors...all to keep the paying or watching grannies happy...still waters run deep ...

Lulu Lemondrop

Its people who are vulnerable , who give money and perhaps 'go without' like that lady and her sister .... yes it made me mad and very sad.
Yes it may give them pleasure but the person who is laughing behind their backs makes me furious !
If they are adults with a credit card and too stupid to make some proper judgement calls, that's completely on them. I don't think we can shift the blame here. Their money, their poor decisions if they decide to go without to spend their money that way. And if so....I'm laughing at them too.