Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veda Pierce

Funny Arfarf I also was thinking of Amaury. I was trying to come up with someone that was a man not a boy. But that would be ew! The only other one other than goat cheese guy which is a dead end is Selmar but that’s kinda ew. So….. we get PhiPhi.
Do we think maybe she and Selmar were ever horizontal I was really left wondering after she cut in on he and Tatti dancing. She sure took over. Leg up around his waist. Nothing like that with Tatti.
Someone like Amaury would be too manly. I wouldn't be fooled by his soft voice.
What about Mason... he was waaayy creepy!
PhiPhi is a safe and innocuous partner for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Ann G.

Chatty Member
i dont know really, if there was a difference in how much they are...we have ours i think already ten years..we dont use it for meat..they are not cheap, but i hope they last a lifetime..
I've had my 11 cup kitchenaid food processor for over 20 years, it's a workhorse.

• Heart

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
Do they not have bags for life to take shopping? Or even cardboard boxes. The number of times you have handled each item, shelf, trolley, checkout, car before finally getting them home. That's why I love using self scan gun when I shop and instantly bag items.
Even better get them delivered! 😁

Lulu Lemondrop

This is why I say this goes beyond just being private, although she has tried to spin it that way, it definitely shows a level of deceit because she didn’t have to talk about what bedroom they were sleeping in and keep up the whole charade. Why couldn’t they just show other chateau’s bedrooms and not talk about where people were sleeping.
You seem to be personally hurt by the revelation of the relationship. I don't see how it's a big deal. They have a relationship, they didn't want people to know. Now they do. How does that affect anyone?

Meanwhile, how money that is given through Patreon is being used is of actual concern. The fact that a single project cannot be completed... Hilarious... And of concern.

But the relationship thing? I find it funny, but why are people personally feeling victimized by "the deceipt" . It's a bit ridiculous. You would have to be emotionally invested in people that you only watch on YouTube to feel that way. Just because you watch them on your computer in a voyeuristic way doesn't mean they owe you anything when it comes to their romantic and sexual relationships

I feel for you. Truth hurts, sometimes.

HAHAHAHA ain't this a beauty. I will admit, SJ has clearly become queen of an army of morons:
Oh wow. Where does she find these people? If I were her, I would be a bit freaked out by this one

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I sense we are divided here tonight...drunk guys like myself want to know about people's sex lives, you women discuss relationship issues and read body lingo. Gawd you women are a confusing lot. How about my gay friends here? Sex or analysis? Shy weirdoes need not reply.

• Haha
  • Wow

Subzero

What they needed here is somewhere to hang guest coats and fire wood. Who will ever sit here? Maybe it’s for the 20 dogs that are storming the castle.
I like this idea. Is that the bathroom belonging to the Marquis Apartments? I don't remember what the Marquis quarters look like at all and if it has all amenities like a kitchen? If that's the Marquis bathroom,is it large? If it's small, it would have made more sense to make it bigger .

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
That 1500 euros was a COMPLETE waste, like i said in some threads before I HOPE she will hire and professional upholsterer to redo all the chairs and sofa at the chateau it could save her time and make it a finer job.
Terry who did the peacock chair would be a good contact for that.

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Thanks! Yes we had checked with KitchenAid and parts companies as well as eBay. We couldn’t find the right one. I might have seen it though on the pics you shared. They are always the wrong size.
If you see one that looks right but hasn't got the model number in the listing, message the seller. They're usually pretty helpful. You can enter your model number and/or part you are seeking in the search bar, then after the search is completed, click the heart next to where it says 'save this search' and ebay will email you whenever anyone lists one. If you click 'add to watchlist', sometimes the seller will send you an offer at a lower price if the item is being sold as 'buy it now'. Edit to add, I have a vintage Bernina sewing machine and I get alerts from ebay whenever people list old Bernina things. It's great because I don't have to go on there all the time looking.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
She’s also only a co owner with 2 others he wouldn’t have even close to a controlling interest.
I know it won’t happen, but I think if Phillip somehow ended up as owner of the chateau, he would take better care of it than Stephanie.

Reader's digest

VIP Member
I just had a thought: Isn't the production company filming right now at the Shitshow?

How awkward would be the next day after they were 'outed'. But I bet she didn't say a word to the producer. She doesn't want to get kicked off like the Methericks. Instead she vents to her patreons about the production company outing them. Hey Stef, the Executive Producer probably just watched your live. Good luck.

Also, she said all the chateau occupants knew about them and their friends and the other Chateau owners that they visited. What bullshit then with the 'oh this is my room, and that room is yours Phillip'. The hosts must have thinking, what the hell! I couldn't make them sign a NDA to visit their chateau.
Though I do love to have my own room while travelling, too ... Also when not travelling 😂Just saying...

• Haha