Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizabethrex

Speaking of gay. I sincerely wish this fellow Nicolas Fairport finds human love and companionship soon.
It's getting harder and harder to watch him do things alone like a lonely cat lady. He seems like a decent and lovely chap.

Calling all single gay men in Edinburgh!

View attachment 849198
View attachment 849217
Yes I’m fond of Nicolas and always notice that there is only one armchair being used in the room 🥲 he needs a companion

Reactions: 3

Lulu Lemondrop

@Lulu Lemondrop I'm not here to fall out with anyone BUT you can use the word 'voyeur' but find the word 'deceit' ott ? I think a catch a whiff of someone who's trying to control the narrative ! 😡
I think I used the word voyeuristic.. kind of as a throw away... Once (I'll choose more carefully next time). But what I was commenting on was the repetition of being upset at deceipt over the relationship over many posts. I just find it a bit weird. There is emotional investment in that and I find it curious since we don't actually know them.

• Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I've had my 11 cup kitchenaid food processor for over 20 years, it's a workhorse.
If you have the one with the safety catch on the cover don’t break your cover! I did now mine is still brand new looking but is useless and parts are obsolete. Mine is 13 yrs old.

• Sad
  • Wow

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
We could have a T-shirt made up with " I am in the Hate Site" on it ! :love:

Oh its sticky and warm here and I do think we are in for a thunderstorm and lots of rain.
How is your weather going AndAnotherName ??
Nice this morning and rain this evening. Just enough.

Ann G.

Chatty Member
If you have the one with the safety catch on the cover don’t break your cover! I did now mine is still brand new looking but is useless and parts are obsolete. Mine is 13 yrs old.
Oh no! Check on Ebay, you can find pretty much every replacement part you need on there...

Subzero

All this worrying about Snorts getting a hold of the chateau via marital means, dont prenups exist in France?

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
It's what makes my blood boil, every single time I hear them doing it. The contempt is unbearable and such a contrast to what she claims is her message.

Correct. It's a big thing in the area anyway, with lots of properties unable to be sold without serious water maintenance and unbelievable bureaucracy. They do have her on their radar and it's clear to them that they should keep an eye out, because she has the tendency to act without knowing what she's doing.
How are you hearing them do it?

sues900

I think everyone is taking the Wedgewood room way too serious, they have to pitch start to finish projects to the production company, it was all for the cameras, no one would really glue plaster cameos to the wall, it’s like all her mates who were already couples being at her ‘singles’ weekend, it’s not real it’s play acting 😄

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Watched Michael's vlog last night. Anna's husband is such a bore. How she puts up with him is beyond me.
But she is annoying, too. She touches and kisses everyone else more passionatly than him. I would be pissed, too. It's yin-yang. If the one is always friendly and nice the other one has to be sour. Or if the one is organised and reliable the other one can let go and party. I see this often in couples.

In spanish haters - Los odiosos (also to describe fools)
Sounds mysterious enough to me.... 😂

Reactions: 2