Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@Clara Burnett apologies if this has been addressed before, but was SJ's close relationship with Marie Wiik, in Marie's earlier visits to the chateau, sexual do you know ? They would cuddle up in SJ's bed to watch films and seemed rather intimate.
I get a vibe from it before especially the thumbnail for the vlog when she took marie out before leaving lalande and buying a sketch by a artist i do not know. The way stephanie post for that thumbnail was somewhat seductive like they're having a lesbian affair and kinda narcissistic behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sunnee

Chatty Member
The little-used doorway off the courtyard opens into nothing more than a lobby/vestibule/hallway/foyer. Or, as I like to call it, a layby.

What a waste of time, effort and money to tart up an area of absolutely no consequence. Just something for the Kindling camera to satisfy filming commitments for Chateau DIY.

The corbels (a word I've not thought of, much less used, in years) are out of proportion. Completely wrong in every way. The placing and sizes of these decorative plaster brackets is cockeyed - the one above t

View attachment 850541

Lulu Lemondrop

Stephanie is selling a product - the deceit is that the product she presents is not accurately represented.
I guess. I suppose I just don't want it to be part of the product to start. After all... Ewww, it's a sex squirrel.
Please! Deceive me in this aspect! I won't be hurt!!!!

On the other hand, all reality tv and YouTube has editing and isn't exactly as it seems. I never take anything at face value. I am rarely disappointed

I'm imagining the two chairs in pink and maybe that would work in a confectionery sort of atmosphere. Without the flowers though, the room doesn't really work. So they need to depend on fresh flowers to be always be there???

I do wonder what a professional talented designer would have done with all those medallions.
As it was the entrance for the apartmebt it will be easily access by dust, so overtime a daily cleaning would be nice. Also the flowers are really the "icing" of the room without it. It would look like a empty room that are easily be filled with dust. I know she try hanging the medallions like putting beautiful plates on the wall it kinda look good a bit but idk why she did not choose to hang a big enough ornate or vvenetian mirror on the wall and on the buttom a newlyupholstered FINE bench that matches the room. I like that she uses those wall thing to showcase the candle sticks and vases but she could have buy a bigger pair and pu them aide by side and put a blue and white vases or plates.

elizabethrex

At least she didn't pull the "tattlers said my dad abused me in my childhood" card like last time when Michael told his "D&A stole my designs" story and all the superfans expected a statement of solidarity from her. So not tovbe compelled to give a statement against the power couple she again distracted by mentioning tattle. This was actually what put me off the most , I don't believe it for a second to be true, but why would she herself write something so extreme and despicable about her own father on social media for ever to be in www? It's worse enough that someone else said it on a gossip site but why repeat it? To even put those awful words next to her dad's name in one sentence is already so sick to me. She really overreacts in stressful situations, it's like draining the lake immediately in panic instead to step back for a minute and think about it.
Anyone got a link to this please? I can’t remember it

Reactions: 1

Belladonna1969

Who's affected by Brexit? Not Philip Janssen, he's not British.
As I said pre Brexit the rules were different. Now I’m not so sure . When traveling from Australia now it’s three months . If you’re going for a working holiday you need 1 years wages to go . Things have changed . I don’t know about Dutch visa rules as I said I was surmising. Who knows anything could happen . There may be a hole and his finger may be needed in a dyke to stop a town flooding and just like that. He can’t come back . Or maybe his family might lock him in the attic until he comes to his senses ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Belladonna1969

Whizzed through the latest comments, but haven’t seen anyone mention that Biffy outed a liaison between Alexander and Michael ( I presume) in their latest vlog. Might of course been an attempt to either create their own ‘kaboom!’ Or just a joke to us tattlers :)
I did pick up a frisson between them at the Halloween party . Then a weird comment in the attic with Billy …… something about sucking …