Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I can't decide if he is the naive young boy dipping his toe into his first relationship (with a woman) or the calculated opportunist trying to find himself a platform.
The youth of today consider YouTube and Instagram AS a career …

Thing is she’s definitely 2 decades above them and should have real life experience to know the Pitt falls of such a life choice

Everything is on display
Everything
😈

I didn't realise that PhiPhi had a legal company ? Under his name ?
If I’m correct @KiKiGee found it yesterday…
Trying to catchup …
I’ll go back and find in a minute 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😈

Reactions: 8

Lulu Lemondrop

Come on that’s exactly what happened for the 256th time they start a project without actually planning it and run into problems, which probably would have been realized beforehand if they FREAKING PLANNED ANYTHING!
They never learn from their mistakes and that’s why the same things (problems due to lack of planning) happen over and over and over again.
I know... But it's the 256th time!!! How have they not learned on the 256th time!!!!

MojoDublin

VIP Member
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

unedited
awww bless

• Sad
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised that more SJ fans aren’t comparing the Snorts relationship with the MPK relationship. SJ certainly had no problem with letting everyone think her relationship with Teabag was more than just friendship. And Ma Petherick actively pushed that narrative, too. But with Snorts, she kept the relationship “private” and hidden from her fans. In both cases, there was deception. Fans were deceived into thinking she and MPK were a couple, and then fans were deceived into thinking she and Snorts weren’t a couple,

Again, the narrative is constructed based on what will benefit her the most. If I was MPK, I would have been embarrassed to play this game where people thought I was straight when I really wasn’t. And the same is true for Snorts…leading people to think he’s gay when in fact he’s straight (or bi). She’s using her friends, her lover, and her fans.
Yes and yes!

• Heart

Belladonna1969

kitchen with his rabbit, and Annalise is cutting his hair. Fanny makes remarks about Nick's English being good from YouTube. Dan the Gardener texts about
Nicks English is good because he is English , it was Antione who has learned to speak such good English via YouTube .
she was so manic I was dizzy . It was verbal diarrhoea

• Heart

Sunnee

Chatty Member
I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of agree with you on the employment thing. Now hold your horses, as someone tried to teach me the other day, this does not mean I think what she's doing is okay, but the outrage over the employment thing is a bit over the top. When it comes to most of the people she says she now employs, her loverboy included, there is no actual employment, no contract, no job description, no formal arrangement other than that she pays them for services provided. This is one of the bigger issues her accountants are extremely unhappy about, because the more she talks on camera about employing people, the more difficult it becomes for them to legally process these expenses. It's a huge blind spot in SJ's idea of a strategy by not portraying her snorting lover as such, but instead choosing to publicly "employ" him as her lapdog: it will cost her either way eventually.
My issue with the employment relationship is more about how she portrays where the money is coming from. If she had just said "keep subscribing and liking and watching the ads, etc so I can amass more money to add 100% of my boyfriend's expenses as well as my own".... well then it would be different. Having said that, I would hope that SJ has enough sense (I know!) to make it clear where PP's new Lord of the Manor directions to the peasants begin and end. (Who knows, the Peasants may have already drawn the line for SJ.)

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
5558EAC2-741D-418F-BBF9-84108012F6D2.jpeg
Didn’t Anna or some other chatelaine have a Wedgwood themed room? Done much better?

Last edited:

Subzero

I'm going to admit that when I came across a hot water bottle covered in red and black buffalo plaid , I bought it 🤭🤭 I dont think I'll be carrying it around like a baby though, just for my feet at night.

Reactions: 7

sissel sid

Also, Stephanie has supposedly been dealing with lawyers, the mayor, other politicians and important people trying to get the lake back with the grant money to make the appropriate & necessary lake updates “affordable” and she never spoke to any of them about this separate stupid natural swimming pool pond thing? No one else in the area familiar with how things are supposed work said maybe we will need a permit for this? Matt, Dan, Davey, Selmar, Michael Potts or Nick? It was just decided, “Let’s do this thing on tv, should be fine!” So dumb & entitled!

New thread title suggestion:
-“So dumb and entitled”
You are so right

Subzero

Still getting through backlog of posts, my goodness, so many!

As others have already said, I think she made a mistake in making like they slept in different rooms. But her downfall is ironically is that she is so open. She could have just shot the rooms available. But no, she wants to make it fun and shares who will have which room! So, that puts her in a situation of sharing hers, Marie's and well then, what about Philip? She had to make it like Philip had a room or it would be indicating to all , that Philip was sharing a room. Unless of course, Steph is very traditionally old fashioned and still wasn't sleeping with Snorts in January? 2.5 months in... ?

Off topic somewhat but can you order meds in Europe such as Michael has without a prescription? Antibiotics, pain meds and anti inflammatories? Why would they not call a vet or at least the farmer that is close by🤔

I thought the same. Another case of "doing it ourselves" ... I do hope the chicken gets better though

Last edited: