Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
YT CELEB STEPHANIE JARVIS LASHES OUT AT EXTREME ‘HATE’ SITE

Human hedgehog fanatic Stephanie Jarvis lashed out this week at what she referred to as a ‘hate site’. She said that her life has been turned into a veritable nightmare and that she can no longer sleep at night. The site, which she did not name, contains commentaries about her and her château, and her entourage. She rebuts claims that she produces vlogs every few days in which she invites viewers into her life and home, and sometimes show her in her bed, dressed in her nightdress, and even wearing see-through clothing that leaves little to the imagination. She alleges that various pictures on the site showing her in provocative poses, thrusting out her chest and exposing her legs in a short skirt, have been doctored. She also rebuts the following claims: that she has set up a Patreon site with 3,491 contributors and a monthly income of around €28,000, that she received £300,000 from her parents, some of which was used to acquire a flat in London for rental purposes, that she has bank accounts abroad, that she has never worked, that she has spent fifteen years partying and travelling around the world, that she goes on shopping sprees in which she spends other people’s money on expensive antiques, and that she produces a vlog every week in which she and members of her entourage can be seen ahhing and oohing over gifts that have been sent by adoring fans. Stephanie Jarvis has issued a statement through her lawyer, in which she said: ‘I have absolutely no idea where all these rumours have come from; these people are inventing stories about me. I wish all this was true, but I live a relatively mundane and uneventful life, and have a very modest income. I may even qualify for government help for people who earn under €2,000 a month.’

IS IT A ‘HATE’ SITE OR DOES STEPHANIE JARVIS HATE THE TRUTH?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Just seen Dan's vlog. All I can say is Bloody Hell!
Water leaks, full Chateau, having to cook dinner and plumb.
Why! Why? Why?!
Surely sort plumbing out and give guests money back so they can go elsewhere.

I've never been striven to call someone a stupid cow in my life, but her and her Co owners are stupid grifters. They should be ashamed of themselves for this.

More concerned about her love life and having a boyfriend rather than sorting out the comfort of her guests.

Patronage of a defunct Chateau is worth jackshit!

How many hot water bottles does 30000€ a month buy? Answers on a postcard.

Equally as pathetic! Like either of them were worth it.

She must think she was worth something if she is setting traps. She isn't and it isn't going to make front page of The Daily Snail. It may do if they investigate her running of a non standard B&B amongst other things.
You know, when she said we were jealous in her whinge about the 'hater' site, I had to laugh. Why would anyone be jealous about having no heat, no hot water, ceilings caving in, projects half finished and loads of tat all over the place? I'm especially NOT jealous of a narcissistic woman who has to control the narrative no matter what, who also has no qualms about grifting off of others when she could easily sell her property in London to contribute to taking care of her farmhouse. She's deluded and what she imagines couldn't be any further from the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I follow Chateau de La Ruche on insta, their renovations are in a different league to the Lalande shitshow, when I read this post of theirs earlier it really highlights the difference .......

'Many times I have been asked about our renovation budget, how much we spend on each room, how we keep track of it all? There is no straight answer to that question because in truth we don’t keep track.

We learnt very early on that noting down numbers is too terrifying a task. It is simply better not to know. We do not have a renovation budget. There is no pot of money sitting there waiting to be spent. Our initial buffer disappeared with septic tanks, pipework and electricity.

We earn every penny, working all hours in the chambres d’hôtes, pay ourselves nothing and make each centime stretch as far as it can.

We approach each room the same way. Starting with the necessary structural work, the taking down of walls, the planning of sockets, the restoration of floors. We keep as much as we can. Reusing old materials, repurposing and rejigging to save where we can.

Endless hours are spent researching. Moments snatched scouring shops, looking for the right things at the right price. We trawl second hand sites and flea markets, often for months and months searching for the perfect pieces - the flaking shutters no one else wants, an unloved sofa, a forgotten washstand, the perfect crate to make a bedside table.

I create internet wish-lists of things I cannot afford and work out how to get the same look for less by using something old. I have become a gatherer, buying things I love when I see them for fair prices and storing them for another day. Each piece bringing its own story to the room.

We renovate on a shoestring, but we don’t cut corners. We do the work - long, cold, hard days, weeks, months of work to save our money to spend where it counts; comfy beds, great showers, snuggly sofas.

It isn’t quick this way. It’s a constant balance of what can and can’t be done. But eventually each room gets almost finished - I say almost because I’m always searching for something to make it just right'

The answer to the question of how much we spend then is as little and as much as we can. It is an equation of time vs money - for us the two are always interwoven. An unsolvable but ultimately satisfying equation that determines how we spend our days.

• Heart
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett apologies if this has been addressed before, but was SJ's close relationship with Marie Wiik, in Marie's earlier visits to the chateau, sexual do you know ? They would cuddle up in SJ's bed to watch films and seemed rather i
Dear lord no! To ever think that SJ would be capable of a sexual relationship with a woman would equal the extinguish of hell-fire! I know for a fact the flower murderer had high hopes but soon realized these were in vain. The complexity of these wishes and dreams have made FRK's stay at the shittoo a nightmare, not just for her but for everybody involved. So much better now that she's moved on, I think we can all agree.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Jesse
Oh for Pete’s sake. They’re taking video of their computer screen and posting the live on the hate site in two minute increments. Honestly? If that’s how you want to spend your Saturday night, whatever. I do think maybe you should look into knitting or volunteering at a soup kitchen or some sort of soothing, productive hobby instead. You clearly have a lot of time on your hands!
Oh for Pete's sake, Jesse. Stop coming here and lurking. I can't believe you want to spend a Saturday evening watching a 46-year old woman defend her position in sleeping with her employee. How about you look into a hobby, such as knitting, or maybe do some good in the world and volunteer at a soup kitchen. Maybe some other soothing, productive hobby... Clearly you have a lot of time on your hands!

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
We all started out as fans of the programme of the YouTube videos didn't we? Even if we only came for the renovation side, we must have been attracted to it then become disillusioned, as we saw through the "magic", to be here on Tattle life.
Yes 🙌 absolutely
Without a shadow of a doubt … had a tremendous time in may 2019

Adored mini apron … the halerious manner in which the pair of them interacted with each other - loved cat was mortified for the morning face of FRK

Then the begging 🙏 and the constant … I adore .. it’s my favourite … it’s the best …. I can’t get it here .. Fortun & Mason … high end candles 🕯 high end this n that

See when you binge watch - it’s really crystal clear … YouTube and her vlogs are her own personal shopping 🛍 channel

Then I found here 😈

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Watching the Dutch boyfriend ‘reveal’ episode S06E28. Number one how could they not think that they weren’t being portrayed as a couple? The heels were sky high for moving furniture and the dresses from the ‘short’ section of her in-home brocante. They were practically skipping into the grossly overpriced antiques shop. And 1500€ for those chairs is outrageous. If they were so special why not explain their provenance? She could have had the cameos framed beautifully for that amount. I feel for the sucker that sent her the generous gift. She had never even opened them up and then hot glued them to the brand new walls?
SJ must be mortified of her Oxford pals back in the UK seeing her look so foolish. Her ‘boyfriend’ of six months at the time of the filming wearing his super gay super tight women’s overalls. WTH?
There is no way there will not be fallout from the American patrons when they see the spending and realize they were dating before she ‘hired’ him.

I’m sure Phyllis is ‘practicing’ whenever the entire gang is pitching in ie cleaning out Seller’s studio etc. Any sight of manual labor and poof someone is MIA!
Oh he was trying to “out” them during the episode for sure. That little comment about their toilet. Icky. She looks so stupid to be dating him. It’s embarrassing. I don’t care about the age difference. There are some smoking hot worldly men out there his age. He’s a poseur. He doesn’t even know what he doesn’t know. Not attractive at all. So slimy. He went there to bag her and he did. I’d be scared of him frankly. Anyone who’d stalk you and then show up is BEYOND creepy. Ick. Ick. Ick.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
She needs to stop talking about other peoples business, the illness and troubles of the chapel restorer, Selmar and Tatyanas offer on a chateau..: that might cause someone else to swoop in and try to buy it under their noses.

I have been really struck this week by how vulnerableSJ is, at the start of tonight’s live chat I realised she is just a hurt little girl raised by two generations of narcissists. I identify a lot with her because of this and some of her behaviour is definitely narcissistic, but I think this is unconscious, learned behaviours rather than premeditated. She earns more in a month than I do in a year so my sympathy for her is very limited, but I think she is just floundering. And I think Philip isusing her for his own ends. He was so self-important about the Christie’s gig I think he thinks all this experience will translate into real world opportunities.

the more he gets his antiques around her the harder it will be to make him leave, and I think she needs a shoulder to cry on at the moment. Just my two cents worth.
Also Steph, for the record I’m one of your earliest patrons and avid viewers, I come here to work out what I’m seeing on screen, because there is a gap in the narrative which comes across as gaslighting. And I have to say I was hurt as a Patron to literally be the last group of people to know you both were dating. Even strangers in New York knew before we who are paying for your lifestyle! It feels like a kick in the teeth and none of your explanations up to now have really touched on reality, it’s all smoke and mirrors.
This “hate” site is a place of humanity and connection, I know you know this which is why you stay up until 4am reading here.
She looked really embarrassed. He was trying to get her to talk about their relationship and she didn’t want to. She seemed relieved her patrons didn’t want her to talk about it. She’s doing what I thought, boning him for something to do but not really liking everything about him at the same time. If you love someone you are proud to be with them, you don’t hide them. It’s also not a good idea to have a financially lopsided arrangement. It just leads to problems. She knows that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Hi Kari, nice to meet you! We know you are one of thousands who read here and glean knowledge from Clara! She is a source of much information through her eyes and ears at Lalande. She has told of numbers of things here before they were public on the vlogs. But you can find that out easily enough, there aren't any secrets here. I welcome you to sit here beside me on the couch and enjoy the entertainment of a gossip site. There is more authenticity here and even warm and supportive community. And Tattlers don't rattle so go ahead and talk about us as much as your precious heart desires, we are good!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

oooLaLande

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to read for the past hour and I’m barely caught up. So much going on…
@Jeeves i was thinking the same about the avian flu! I really hope that’s not it, they have little kids in that place 🙁

Steffy and Snorty’s revelation saga continues… and im feeling fatigued by all their shenanigans. It could be because I’m not doing so well myself, physically and emotionally.

Unfortunately I am feeling quite under the weather and won’t be posting probably for a couple of days… but I’ll have your witty posts and interesting sleuthing to keep me entertained!… thank you for that.

• Heart
  • Sad

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I just watched today's vlog. This is a rhetorical question: What the fork can't Stef get dressed before she leaves her bedroom?! Instead, she has spent all day in her nightie with her 100 star robe on to: welcome Gerry; wander into Marie and Nick's apartment then watch Antoinie getting a hair cut by Annalise; have a meeting with the tree surgeon; and hassle Anmoury in his workshop. It is beyond disrespectful to everyone in the chateau let alone contractors.

So here's a tip Stef: lay out your clothes for the next day either in your bedroom on a chair or in your friggin' dressing room!
You know, I hadn’t really thought about it before, but it really IS disrespectful to do that. Honestly, how much effort does it take to bathe and put on some fresh clothes before meeting the chateau staff and contractors? She sets the example…and wearing your nightgown all day doesn’t exactly scream professional. It actually makes you look kind of looney! How can they take her seriously?

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’m actually a little surprised that SJ does Live Chats since she so carefully orchestrates the narrative on her vlogs. Live Chats are the “real deal”…no way to go back and edit out a mistake. I’ve read that the questions are vetted in advance (and I’m not surprised….I would probably do that, too). So, it makes Snorts’ commentary and pushing the relationship in the Chat even more cringeworthy. The Live Chat should have been well thought out since it was done as “damage control.” And, in short, SJ had some limited control over the Live Chat…but the wildcard ended up being her own lover, the cameraman! And she looked completely caught off guard! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Well Tattlers may not rattle but someone’s cage has been shaken. Methinks someone other than a super fan may be the culprit. Who oh who has been skewered on here since the poo hit the fan? I wonder? They have more stake in the game.
up to this point SJ has seemed to have taken our comments and ignored them or turned it around as a joke. I think her closest confidant has taken great offence to our comments and exerted their influence. You cannot convince me she didn’t know videos have been shared here.
if all the co-owners are still there I’m sure they probably have been strategizing to mitigate the damages.

No this room was already shown on TV. Don't know why she is telling her patrons they are getting a sneak peek! 🤔
To change the subject!

• Heart

Lulu Lemondrop

i thought when she said you dont want to go back to that after him mentioning being on pain meds for a back issue. What a Bitch broadcasting clearly inferring a previous dependacy issue ok Princess Perfect how dare you throw in his face in front of thousands something like that , yes its clear hes had a rough life yet is making something of himself and that is far better than lying scheming and faking that youre doing currently and lets not go into the eating disorders we all suspect princess.
I thought she was referring to the fact that for days he wasn't able to move (or was very slow to move) because of the back pain. So he said he was being careful, and she replied, yes you don't want to get back to that (being stuck laying down because of pain). I really didn't get the impression she was referring to medication

• Heart

oooLaLande

VIP Member
This is triggering me big time!
It's like someone told her to try "less is more" approach and she agreed.... but then half way through the design she forgot about it and added a wall centre piece with 200 misaligned medallions to every single wall in a tiny space.. including one above the door... and a table in front of the door, and a pair of moss green chairs to a blue and white room, and the more I'm looking at it the angrier I am getting and now it's hard to breath and I need a break... GAAAAAAH! 🤬🤬🤬
Also, did I not mention the vase of flowers above the door?! What is it? Home alone? Coyote and roadrunner? are you trying to kill one unlucky person who walks through this room?

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Thanks for posting all those, Mojo. It's going to take me all day to catch up from yesterday but I did look at all the extracts from her video. My main impression was how much more he is invested in the relationship being a long-term one than she is. I expect others have said the same but haven't yet read all the posts! He is clearly day dreaming of a wedding when he asked whether, if they married, it would be in the chapel or elsewhere, and that was his question, not from patrons. She was very quick to say she wasn't going to talk about marriage. Also, when it was mentioned that he didn't like being away from LL, she was also quick to say that he would be away a lot and said she was always keen on people developing their career (said by someone who doesn't know what a career is!) and then he said that he didn't like being away from her and he thought she felt the same but she wasn't about to confirm that! She can frolic and travel with others while he's elsewhere. She is clearly irritated by those comments from him and quickly changes the subject. This often happens when he says things she doesn't want him to say; it's like parents trying to divert attention from a child who is telling visitors things that the parents want to keep out of public knowledge. The longer they are together, the more irritating she will find him.

She told patrons that all the LL staff and inhabitants knew about the relationship and so did Channel 4 plus all the other chateaux owners; you would assume that the patrons who give her over 30,000 a month, should have been allowed to know as well. They are giving her considerably more than all those other people! Since she has publicly outed other people's relationships as well, she is not to be trusted!

She gave the impression that Nic was one of the many exes she keeps mentioning, and said how glad she was that he had Marie. I thought he was meant to have been her "best friend" only. I notice M. Potts and Ruthy were not spoken about then. Interesting how "painfully shy" she said she was as a child when she morphed into appearing in the bath; in her nightwear, and often exposing a lot of her body on a public platform.

All one can conclude from all that is that he is more into her than she is in to him and that she is a huge, deceitful faker! As he said he was "interested in women", I would interpret that he is bisexual as I think putting it that way sounds odd if he is straight. Another point is that she said he is being paid through the YT income, but how is he working for the B & B, apart from laying the table? I imagine he's also already got plans for the table for the wedding breakfast and having a hedgehog as best man!

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Kari Lynn, you have now gained a spot on my radar. Please, start at 🧵#1, it reads like a good novel. Once, you dive in you won't be able to stop. Clara is a beloved and respected member here. ♥ Remeber, tattle doesn't rattle, unlike deceivers.

Kari Lynn
3 hours ago
Stephanie: The "hate site" includes people who also became Patrons so they can "share" the info to that page. They already plan to steal from whatever platform you switch to. They make me laugh because there is at least one person who is offended by being called a hate site and said you are lying. LOL Please don't share personal details with the Patrons because someone will leak to that other page. And, feel free to delete this comment. 😊

Kari Lynn
1 hour ago
YAY!! LMAO- oh goodness, Clara. I thought I was getting ignored. Goals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y MIV
1 hour ago
What are you speaking of ?? And to who ?? Odd.

Kari Lynn
1 hour ago
@Y MIV Yes. It does seem odd. Clara is a person on another page who is not a fan of CD & took a screenshot of my comment & posted it on this other page. She will see my response. She appears to have some inside knowledge of the goings on at LaLande. Not certain that Clara is female. But certainly a Judas*. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *Are people who betray any better than those who deceive? hmmm?

• Haha
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Amaury and Antoine :love:

I love Amaury's expression on his face when Antoine was trying to explain in english what he had learnt with Amaury. So patient and proud of his "pupil" !

PS : Amaury's french is soooo much better than his cousin's living in France for 16 years. He has a very slight accent but almost inexistent.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
At least I am glad that she admitted that at first she thought Phyllis didn't go for girls either. 😲
But I cannot puke anymore. Only bile is coming up.

Yep I think that immature, ignorant phi phi is in love. Probably hasn't had a serious girlfriend in his 25 years except for his grandma and mother.

When SJ tells her own ignorant, blind, kiss-asses that everybody at the chateaus they visited KNEW her and support squirrel were an item....then WHY did she really try to insinuate that they had separate bedrooms??? I mean WE could all tell they were trying to blow smoke up our asses....but why don't her "followers" get ticked with all the sneaky attempts at covering up her boy toy relationship?

I think now that viewers know they are screwing, this romp will lose all its allure for SJ. Narcs love lying and secrets and manipulation. The fun will be over for StephanMe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35