Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
you must not tell lies and make things up..in the end they gonna haunt you...but she has been living her whole life in lies...and fairytales...so its her second nature...i am very curious how this all will end..

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Jikki2 pleased you're keeping the moral compass so I'm sure you've checked out Andrew's taxation on his itinerante income since you know such a lot about him & was displayed here, there & everywhere.
So it's ok for Stefanny to commit crimes because there are other people committing crimes, too? At least Andrew is not pretending to be all pure and innocent.

And I'm no keeper of morals because if I were, we'd all be having an orgy by now.

• Haha

00Seven

I am not a lawyer but I am a law student (in Canada), and one with a particular bone to pick with all of this "common law marriage" nonsense.

First of all, France a civil law legal system, whereas England follows the common law legal system. The difference between the two is essentially that in a civil law system the law is codified, whereas in a common law system there will be codified laws and unwritten legal norms, and they will be treated as equally binding. France and England then gave these systems to their colonies, which is still the case today. Most of Canada and the US are common law jurisdictions, while Quebec and Louisiana (mostly) are civil law jurisdictions. This is relevant because most of the common law rules in Canada and the US were inherited from England, and so there is a significant amount of overlap. However, the same cannot be said for the laws of France, so I have to admit that any non-French legal professionals/students on this forum (myself included) are out of their depth on the nitty-gritty.

The definition of common law marriage can vary jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but in general the two members of the relationship must be as if they are married in every way but on paper. That means referring to your partner as your husband/wife/spouse, telling people you are a married person, etcetera. A common law marriage does not occur without the express knowledge of both members of the partnership. People think of common law marriages as some sort of bogeyman, as if you can wake up one day and be trapped in a common law marriage. You cannot.

Also, surprise surprise a common law legal principle is not going to be followed as such in a civil law country. In France, if it's not written down, it's not the law - so by definition, no such thing as common law marriage in France. Additionally, common law marriages actually extending legal status and rights are also very uncommon - it's not a thing in England, and it is definitely not a thing in France.

For Snorts to have any claim on the chateau, he and SJ would need to sign legal documentation to that effect, one way or another.

On a lighter note, here's a fun fact: there is no "law of the UK." England and Wales are one legal jurisdiction, Scotland is a second, and I really don't know what on earth is going on in Northern Ireland, but who does.

• Heart

DamoiseauC

Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Would a 45 year old actually tell her mother in S. Africa that her 24 year old volunteer had tried to kiss her? Surely, she couldn't have felt flattered that someone like BJJ tried that? Mind you, she loves any kind of flattery, no matter where or who it comes from!
I can’t imagine the scene of him trying to kiss her. It’s soooo awkward

• Haha
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Given that we now know Channel 4 outed them without their consent, might we entertain the idea that there may be some shade being cast here?
And we KNOW this because she said so? I'm guessing you are one of the few left that believes what comes out of her lying mouth.

🤷‍♀️

Apparently he and Dana were/are a couple, or at least she was showing interest at one point. All I know is I'd rather watch him on the vlogs than Philip, and he seemed kind of into Stephanie the first time she filmed at his goat farm. Maybe on further acquaintance he realized she's all show and no substance.
He shagged Dana once or twice, as he has proven to have an appetite for older women. I would not call them a couple though. Dana is still very much enjoying her fourth youth, being single and on the hunt...

• Haha
  • Wow

Espe

VIP Member
I worry about AnnMarie and Nutti as well, which loses their job and home when that goes south? Nutti or the relative??
And, despite trying to keep her own personal life secret, it was SJ who revealed that in her vlog at Versailles with no thought about Amaury and Nati's privacy.

• Heart
So, he tried to kiss her? They have no chemistry whatsoever that it completely passed me by. I think he knew she was lonely and therefore, that she would be an easy target. I am just so glad my initial gut feeling was proven correct concerning him, opportunists love a lonely single person because they are going to be easy to charm and win over. I think she is foolish and I also think she tries to play up to how anxious she is about money sometimes to ensure people keep giving her money via her patreon account. Also, why a two-tier system, why are only her patrons allowed the truth but her main account be in the dark, they don’t pay so they are second class citizens and don’t deserve an explanation? I think I have been too generous in giving her the benefit of the doubt over things that made me feel uncomfortable for a while. I think she always wanted people to think she was struggling so they gave her cash, I remember Marie commenting that she always finds money for things she likes. I think I am done with Stephanie, this is not about being private, this was being deceitful and when exposed, playing the victim by saying it is an unfair world because she is a woman. I actually think she is manipulative when using the age gap between Dick and Angel as an example when it is because of Philip’s young age, he is 24/25 and she is 46. I don’t care for it when a 41 year old man dates an 18 year old woman - that is the same age gap, it is due to Dick and Angel being much older already. When is was 16 my female friend dated a 33 year old man and no one felt comfortable with it - that is even less of an age gap…it matters how young the youngest person in the relationship is as much as the age gap.
Totally bullshit..that woman is trying to derail the discussion from herself...who is having a problem with an age gap..?? .its the whole situation around it..she is trying to get in the victimrole...a role she is playing all her life..the whole situation is her not being honest..and she knows it...but she tries again to put some smoke up...we will see how this works out...the fact she has set up a Q and A is enough evidence for me that she is freaking out..

• Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I think my paper anniversary got too much attention last night, Stephanie got jealous and threw the boyfriend card and the nice Lady had to become a VIP. Well, that is fine, it was never my intention to be the centre of attention anyway. ;) :coffee:
So can I say to all the doubters, I told you so! I know Clara did, but I also clearly spotted the coupledom quite early on. I mean, it was in our faces! The hospital run, a worried Phillip. Just a new volunteer...nooo. The question of love life, Phillip joking with a glint in his eye " I am SO deprived!" and Cat saying "Behave!!" and laughed like he had said something not fitting. The going on a honeymoon to Barbados. Just a male volunteer...noooo. His genuine compliments of all her outfits and looks, the looks he gives her, her going out of her way to compliment his new clothes and outfits and him looking at her like a cheeky challenge when he has picked something ludecrous to wear. The WE. Him moving his grandads mahogany furniture over. The never mention of his role, lenght of stay, plans. The red pillow. Her having glasses of drink on both bed side tables. Him being glued to her side, going to dinners with her personal friends as her pluss one. The familiar and knowing way he adresses her. Etc. So was I surprises? Nope. I think it will be much easier for them to film now, will be better to have the cat out of the bag. And can I say also, I like Phillip! Most of you don't, but I do. He is a nice guy and I don't think he is a "gold digger" at all. I think he has become humble and caring from both being bullied and growing up with grandparents, and his caring nature suits Stephanie, who we know need a lot of attention. He is genuinely interested in furniture, clothes, fabric, drama, china, etc, yes all that I would leave to my wife, but there are hetero men who like these things too. A minority yes, but they do live among us. I wish the happy couple all the luck of the Irish, and I know a big wedding would be a box hit. Right, this is long enough.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
La demence is a very well known gayclub in Brussels..it was already there 30 years ago..i went there a lott..when i was in my twenties..a lott of fun...a big darkroom..dont know now,,,but in those days it was there..havnt been there since i met my husband..you have to stay out of those places when you have a good relationship..so these days when we go ot,,,we spend a lott of time in The Jane..with friends..its not a gayclub..its a restaurant... ;)
My partner and I have been together for 20 years and we’re asked how we make it work. Well, I tell them I make all the big decisions and he makes all the little decisions. Funny thing is…in 20 years, there’s never been any big decisions to make! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Is she actually a nice person Clara? I always thought she chose her friends based on what they could do for her, but is she as nice as she appears on camera or is it all an act. After this deceit I no longer feel I know her.
On the surface she would indeed appear to be a nice person. I mean, she does not say bad things about anyone in public and has a kind word for everybody. The fact that she is always kind and cheerful does however instantly spark the thought of it all being an act, fake, a show. It might be charming for a while, but her behavior gets old and boring real fast and nobody in her entire entourage actually listens to what she says anymore, for this reason. There's no sincerity, no deeper immersion and it really shows, even on camera and even edited by herself to make it look as normal and cheerful as possible. It's no act, in a sense that she's just not able to behave differently. It feels like an act though, always, because it is not fed with any genuine emotions.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
View attachment 847506
Haha Mojo! He just reminds me of the skinny art school boys I was into in my college days in that photo. I’ve matured since then :)
Babes another woman id ride shot gun for … absolutely no way we’d fall out over men !!!

Delighted 😀 I think 💭 we’d all have a blast on a night out😈

However
That … reptilian … it’s impossible for me to NOT morph him into anything

I leave you this … cos that’s the cloud ⛅ that space cadet lives on

This one is for @KiKiGee

😈

• Haha
  • Heart

kaleidosc0pe

Where is tonight's Patreon video ? Are they filming an EMERGENCY-Dutch-boyfriend-rumor defusing video ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
When did Philip arrive at Lalaland?? Boy, they got on quick!!! Hadn't he only been at the chateau for like 2 months when she spent the night at hospital?
I know this sounds contradictory, but when it comes to getting a guy in her bed, especially a volunteer, she tends to work quickly. She did the same with Nordic Weirdo, the one that in hindsight got her kicked out of the workaway program for inappropriate behavior but has also been the blueprint for this current relationship, testing the grounds so to speak...

• Wow
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Just when you thought you couldn’t beat this dead horse any more….from Bordeaux Life

• Haha
  • Sad

Espe

VIP Member
Her "Q and A" sessions are a joke. The questions are heavily vetted usually by SquirrelNutkins, so nothing controversial or uncomfortable will ever be asked.
Someone who has pretended to respect privacy in personal matters, now offers a Q & A on her love life! Well, that should be interesting, I hope one of our lovely patrons will post it for us!

• Heart
  • Haha

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
I recall , correct me if I am wrong, but @Clara Burnett mentioned aeons ago that they were spotted walking hand in hand in the local town. So when was that? We have known since then and I had no doubt at all when the red cushion kept appearing in the vlogs in her 'boudoir'. Ugh!

• Heart