The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps this is less relevant, but does anyone else wonder what ever happened to the THREE pair of glasses she bought earlier this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First-time poster found during a quick google search. You all are wicked (in a good way) and sure lightened my mood after I was attacked on the Patron page for voicing my opinion about the deceitful crap those two dished out, and how I would not wish a 45-year-old on my 25-year-old son. Shocked I was the only one to do so!!! Well...Thankfully I'm thick-skinned because according to the old ladies handing out a few bucks from their pensions...I'm not a fit mother, nor am I fit for SJ to take my patron money. My oh My.
Steph brought the argument age difference is not really an issue if it is the other way around. I still think it's icky, but I mentioned at least the couple can still have a family if they so choose. Little did I know, according to sources here, there may have been a pregnancy already.
Here is my theory about the hospitalization: The age difference and deceit to the viewers are not the only toxic problems in my opinion. Women with hands such as SJ are a dead give-away for an eating disorder. Mainly purging (we are not sure why). Philipp's unusually large cheeks are a dead give-away to a man who purges.
I think SJ landed herself in the hospital for IV care due to overdoing the need to be thin. Two people in a relationship with eating disorders usually turn out very badly. Now, I want to mention this is all speculation, not based on any facts other than some unusually old-looking hands and a face that could swallow a basketball.
Women can cover their wrinkly hands with botox injections, but for men, there is nothing much they can do to cover their problem.
There are other signs they have eating disorders, but the two I mentioned are the most prominent.

This so-called scandal will probably help the TV show, but I'm on the fence on how it will affect the business.
Thanks for reading if you made it this far....
I was never Patron but I, too, came here when things stopped making sense in her vlogs. Go back to the Escape to the Chateau DIY early seasons where Steph throws a ‘singles party’ to create income for the chateau and tell me how many familiar faces you see amongst the ‘singles.’ It’s all a sham. I’ve since Unsubscribed from her and set my YT to not even recommend any of her videos. Welcome!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
possibly venerable really concerns me.
Ha! Ha! "possibly venerable"! No chance of either of those two ever being venerable, I'm afraid! If they are vulnerable, on the other hand, they only have themselves to blame!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In regards to the suspicions of eating disorders. We had several discussions of that many many threads ago. We don’t have any concrete evidence but certainly a lot of us have personal or clinical experiences. There are many signs that point to it being a condition afflicting a few of the inhabitants. People arrive and are relatively healthy and the next thing there are allergies, food sensitivities a new found love of running. All flags coupled with weight loss. Stephanie’s hands certainly lacks skin turgor for a woman her age. Points to dehydration. Certainly her fascination/obsession with food and recipes are another.
Often young men who are conflicted about their bodies, their sexuality, as well as young girls, whittle their bodies to be more asexual.
Possibly this is a culture there that one stay or become as thin as the chatelaine. In the one who loves small rodents perhaps it’s so he can also fit into her clothes.

Reactions: 11
; it'll b e a secret shared only with her patrons who are such "special friends".
978 comments
98% don’t want to know …..
2% could be nosey

Overwhelming in their distaste for been outed by channel 4

She best clear that up 🆙

They want restoration and patron updates on issues with the chateau

Best she sees that or lose the momentum
They are paying for restoration

Not her tit show life and crucially they want to see work progress 😈

Reactions: 16
I don't know what she is either ...

So who's eating the mountains of food? The hedgehog?
It's been mentioned in a few vlogs how Philip eats in the middle of the night, and how "extras" are made for his big appetite. Still, it's all speculation from me. But, like the relationship, all signs point as to why both are extremely thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was never Patron but I, too, came here when things stopped making sense in her vlogs. Go back to the Escape to the Chateau DIY early seasons where Steph throws a ‘singles party’ to create income for the chateau Anna tell me how’s many familiar faces you see amongst the ‘singles.’ It’s all a sham. I’ve since Unsubscribed from her and set my YT to not even recommend any of her videos. Welcome!
Yep, whatever happened to the 'artists studio'? She thinks of something once she knows the tv folk are on their way so there's something to film cos she knows nothing else ever gets finished. She should just focus on one thing at a time and get it sorted instead of flitting about in dress with a split up to her lettuce and a pair of heels.

Reactions: 12
Oh after making comments about fitting into her clothes I had flashes of Norman Bates and mother in the rocking chair!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best she pops over to patron

Channel 4 can take legal Umbrage to the assignation their show is taking

Not addressing the fact that Snorts declared himself her boyfriend after less than 7 months … he was a work away …

Here’s the slander on poor channel 4

I am a shy soul, so I never leave comments—I simply watch all your vlogs and enjoy the content because it's just lovely and because it provides a much-needed escape from the chaos of my daily life.... However, it upset me so much to learn how your only private tidbit became so public! How mortifying! What a major faux-pas on the part of Channel 4; I sincerely hope someone has reached out to you both to apologize

So sorry your private life was exposed in that way Stephanie but I am SO happy for you and Philip

I feel the the same as @Chiara beautifully said. Congratulations Step and Phillip. 🎉❤🎉 I just don’t comment either as I feel it an amazing privilege to a patron so grateful to be here. I actually through that you might have had a relationship together a while ago. You both started wearing similar rings. It was just the way you both looked at each other too

Careful SSB …. Careful
Stephanie, I am sorry that C4 shared this information which was not theirs to disclose. I think you have every right to keep your private life as well as your health status private.

Dearest Stephanie and Phillip, I saw the Vlog last night and told you how very happy I am for both of you. Throughout today I've kept coming back and read the sweet caring Comments. I hope we have all convinced you not to do a live Q & A. The thought of you leaving yourselves open and possibly venerable really concerns me.

I can not watch that. I will start to watch your Vlog in hopes you end up doing the Monthly Chateau update, which I, and others, are very interested in.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
She has no other option but to have the Q&A damage control and attempt to spoon feed her patrons her narrative. Her hardcore fans only see and hear what they want to hear and see, but there are others who will become disillusioned very quickly if they're left with their own thoughts and conclusions.

I'm sure she knew she'd be outed by C4 and was ready with the patreon update, but she didn't thought this through and realized later what a KABOOM this is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Modern surgery has certainly speeded up but would SJ be calmly vlogging just after an emergency ectopic pregnancy procedure & then go home again in the morning? A bit too wonder woman even for her😏 However if Clara's eyes and ears told her this ,so be it.
This is quite true. I have experienced it in between my first and second child. It was horrible and I was in hospital for a few days. I couldn’t work for two weeks.
But, she already proved many times she’s bleeping with the timeline (besides PJJ). So, it is possible she was there for longer. I def believe @Clara Burnett so Stephanie must indeed be wonder woman, up and running ‘the next day’.

Reactions: 9
So I can decide the next thread title?

i am not that creative enough (and to tired) to live up that honor, so I start a little competition:

you guys can post your thread titles and I’ll choose one, if that’s ok? You’ll get full credit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Modern surgery has certainly speeded up but would SJ be calmly vlogging just after an emergency ectopic pregnancy procedure & then go home again in the morning? A bit too wonder woman even for her😏 However if Clara's eyes and ears told her this ,so be it.
She might have had a medical treatment without surgery.

Wikipedia "Ectopic pregnancy":
"Early treatment of an ectopic pregnancy with methotrexate is a viable alternative to surgical treatment[52] which was developed in the 1980s.[53] If administered early in the pregnancy, methotrexate terminates the growth of the developing embryo; this may cause an abortion, or the developing embryo may then be either resorbed by the woman's body or pass with a menstrual period. Contraindications include liver, kidney, or blood disease, as well as an ectopic embryonic mass > 3.5 cm"

Wikipedia "Methotrexat" translated by Deepl:
"Adequate fluid intake (usually intravenously up to 3000 ml/m² KOF/day) is also very important to ensure proper excretion of methotrexate."

She had to rest and drink much liquid if I remember correctly............

Reactions: 10

i am not that creative enough (and to tired) to live up that honor, so I start a little competition:

you guys can post your thread titles and I’ll choose one, if that’s ok? You’ll get full credit.
Kudos to you ❤
@Linus had the best suggestion - when it was my turn

Just remember they lock 🔒 after 1000 ++posts .
Do as search on title thread 🧵 and check out previous 😈

Reactions: 5

I liked 2 proposed by @ Definitely Maybe:

Acting Straight to Ingratiate
Acting Straight to Manipulate
Or something with Kaboom in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Fanny’s Pram full of Hedgehogs is finally Exposed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These have most votes
Others should step up and post for selecting 😈

Title thread 🧵 Author ✍ @TheTaxInspector

He had the body of a woman The brain of a child and the head of a man
Likes: 21 MojoDublin ID #632 Yesterday at 9:53 PM Forum: Bloggers

I liked 2 proposed by @ Definitely Maybe:

Acting Straight to Ingratiate

Acting Straight to Manipulate

Or something with Kaboom in it!
Likes: 0 Parrfect Porcelane ID #957 1 minute ago Forum: Bloggers

MojoDublin
😈👅😈 Title thread 🧵 @jikk2

why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb @HalcyonOrganic is naming next thread 🧵 We could Blackburn this ☝

Likes: 19 MojoDublin ID #8 Wednesday at 9:00 PM Forum: Bloggers

MojoDublin
Title thread 🧵 author ✍ @Pno

Baby Phyllis has more stuffed animals than Baby Ernest!
Likes: 11 MojoDublin ID #950 36 minutes ago Forum: Bloggers

Reactions: 3
This is a musical intermission for your pleasure and especially dedicated to all the ladies and gents who have loved younger men ;) :cool:

Dalida - I venait d'avoir 18 ans (1973)

Lyrics:

Il venait d'avoir dix-huit ans
Il était beau comme un enfant
Fort comme un homme
C'était l'été évidemment
Et j'ai compté en le voyant
Mes nuits d'automne
J'ai mis de l'ordre à mes cheveux
Un peu plus de noir sur mes yeux
Ça l'a fait rire
Quand il s'est approché de moi
J'aurais donné n'importe quoi
Pour le séduire

C'était le plus bel argument de sa victoire
Il ne m'a pas parlé d'amour
Il pensait que les mots d'amour
Sont dérisoires
Il m'a dit "j'ai envie de toi"
Il avait vu au cinéma
"Le Blé en Herbe"
Au creux d'un lit improvisé
J'ai découvert, émerveillée
Un ciel superbe

Ça le rendait presque insolent de certitude
Et pendant qu'il se rhabillait
Déjà vaincue, je retrouvais ma solitude
J'aurais voulu le retenir
Pourtant je l'ai laissé partir
Sans faire un geste
Il m'a dit "c'était pas si mal"
Avec la candeur infernale de sa jeunesse
J'ai mis de l'ordre à mes cheveux
Un peu plus de noir sur mes yeux
Par habitude
J'avais oublié simplement
Que j'avais deux fois dix-huit ans
____________________________________________________________________________________

In English: He must have been eighteen

I think he must have been eighteen
He was as fragile as a dream
Strong as a man
Seeing the summer in his eyes
I felt my autumn as it flies
Like grains of sand

I added make-up to my face
As if to cover some disgrace
I saw him smiling
Rainbows and colours of the spring
I would have given anything
To win his loving

A movie star on any screen
It made him careless
He never said a word of love
He thought that speaking about love
Was only worthless

And then as if the line were new
He simply whispered,
"I want you Let's stay together"
We drifted slowly through the night
I never knew a love more right
Not since, not ever

It made him vain and almost mean
His looks abusing
Without a word he slowly dressed
Leaving me to my loneliness
My share of losing

I could have tried to make him mine
I let him go without a sign
My face was lying
He said, I am not the kind to fall
Love is for grown-ups after all
I felt like crying

I added make-up to my face
As if to cover some disgrace
I saw him smiling
I had forgotten in a dream
That I was almost twice eighteen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.