The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
o_OEw - I bet Daddy would have wanted Edmund to model for a painting. Not sure what the attraction might have been?
Ewww those snakeskin trousers would be enough to put me off, even if he has still got the snake in them ! :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am new to this very, very entertaining place. Upon Googling "Stephanie Jarvis' Husband" I happily stumbled on you guys - what a revelation. Far more "me" than the ghastly BG and her tribe of whacko's on FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously, I said it on the very first thread... this will be SJ once her looks fade if she doesn’t get a plan together...https://youtu.be/elEp1L4J1QU.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Seriously, I said it on the very first thread... this will be SJ once her looks fade if she doesn’t get a plan together...https://youtu.be/elEp1L4J1QU.

This is the funniest thing thing I have seen today! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I know who they are as well.

I just found this page when I responded to DB's post that her link to this page was just stirring the pot - she removed me from the fb page and blocked me.
it is plain to see Brenda’s post has made things significantly worse for Stephanie. In the short time since Brenda brought awareness to this thread more gossip and skeletons have been dug up and revealed than all the previous threads put together.

I know we all feel differently towards Stephanie, I don’t think she can either just be good or just be evil. I am dismayed to hear some of these revelations. But I don’t think it is black and white. We all must appreciate the chateau fantasy lifestyle on some level or we would not have begun to watch.

that being said, the cracks in the fantasy are starting to become too big to ignore.

Stephanie or friends of, if you are reading. Cut ties with the fan groups on FB immediately. Do not let employees and family be members. It is muddying the waters and making things worse for yourself. Take ownership of your image and your brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is the funniest thing thing I have seen today! 😂😂😂
Honestly....I can see it happening, This lady used to be the ‘Belle of the Ball”....life style financed by rich ex lovers......think SJ needs to watch it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lululime I remember her from Country House Rescue and one of her exes paid her gas bill and she used to keep her gas ring going all day to heat the kitchen. Her house is absolutely stunning but she's a hoarder and there are definitely parallels with Cornelia and SJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do anyone know of any you tubers who review / critic lala land? I came across one once but can’t find it. Be good to watch them rathe than the originals.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
@Raspberrybrulee 😂 totally.....Cornelia’s house is stunning - but was filthy and crumbling ......I keep thinking it’s a glimpse into the future for SJ once the menopause hits ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Lululime @Raspberrybrulee I don’t want to derail the thread but do you know more about Cornelia’s story? I feel bad for because she’s obviously quite ill, but she is also estranged from her family and friends.

It’s wonderful how she’s rescued Plas Teg.

Last edited:
@Lululime @Raspberrybrulee I don’t want to derail the thread but do you know more about Cornelia’s story? I feel bad for because obviously quite ill, but she also estranged from her family and friends.

I live just down the road....she now has help and support from posse of local volunteers.....they hold tours and ghost evenings....I think they are doing ok..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Lululime I remember her from Country House Rescue and one of her exes paid her gas bill and she used to keep her gas ring going all day to heat the kitchen. Her house is absolutely stunning but she's a hoarder and there are definitely parallels with Cornelia and SJ.
Oh I remember her too ! People tried to assist her, locals formed a committee of volunteers but she refused to help them to help her. She lived a glamorous life in Nottinghill before buying that mansion which ultimately crumbled around her. Her ex-boyfriend died I think so she had no income.
there can be no better vision into the future, than for Stephanie Jarvis to watch this. Well spotted @Lululime

• Heart
@Lululime @Raspberrybrulee I don’t want to derail the thread but do you know more about Cornelia’s story? I feel bad for because obviously quite ill, but she also estranged from her family and friends.

There are 4 parts to the video - each one has a link at the end to the next part. Cornelia seems to still be alive and kicking.

Now we know why Stephanie is cozying up to young, nubile Philip. It must be nice not having to worry about arthritis and STIs.
After seeing the photograph of Edmund, I can see why SJ might be attracted to Philip's skinny fit trousers! I think Brenda should send him a pair in the snakeskin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.