The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she only ever said Patreon income would be for chateau restoration, as its being requested specifically for that purpose. YouTube is just ad generated income , so no obligation to anyone.
yeah that’s what I would have thought but she definitely said about YouTube not patreon.

Do anyone know of any you tubers who review / critic lala land? I came across one once but can’t find it. Be good to watch them rathe than the originals.
This is some weird guy who wants to make some money, too.

He also commented on chateau life but then Angelina answered in her typical manner and complained.
Donna Davis Art is a huge fan, so obviously always positive.

How easy it is to drop a few lines for all to see...

If Clara's claims are true, what a frickin' hypocrite SJ is.

View attachment 380603
Or maybe she learned from her misstakes? Let's hope

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So who was the boyfriend she mentions in that 2018 post? Ludwig?

Reactions: 3
This is some weird guy who wants to make some money, too.

He also commented on chateau life but then Angelina answered in her typical manner and complained.
Donna Davis Art is a huge fan, so obviously always positive.

Or maybe she learned from her misstakes? Let's hope
When I first joined whatever facebook page I'm on there was a disapproving thread about a Chateau Diaries parody video. The super fans did not approve and were all assuring each other that it had just popped up in their feed and they did not watch it through. Does anyone recall this parody video? I wasn't able to find anything that day and I had forgotten about it until now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And who was her husband ??????? Amazing we haven’t been able to find out, Agents ? Any clues, I think she said she was married in 2001 ? & she did say that one of her tiaras (the midsomer themed one) was her wedding tiara? I’ve read somewhere they split up very quickly but didn’t divorce for a long time?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 380603
Great find. This was exactly the post my friends commented on by saying it's not enough to talk about homophobia but you should act on what you say. Then they got blocked and accused of cyberbullying the poor chatelaine, who meant well....

Yep, Nordic Weirdo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 380603
It’s not about that. But about who is beneficial to sj at a time in her life. So I don’t think she ess being homophobic siding with the other party but merely choosing wisely in a sj kinda way.

• Sad

View attachment 380603
AGENT 007 - superb work 💫💫💫

“Oh what a tangled web we weave
When at first we try to deceive “

And the wheels on the 🚎- burst 🙄

BRENDA GIBBONS .... look what you have achieved ......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever seen a photo of SJ ex husband. Where and when were they married and divorced. Does he have a name. I have heard her reference that she was once married but zero other details. I often even wonder was she ever married at all, has any sleuth or agent ever uncovered any intel on this mysterious ex husband...
Could it be this wedding? Just the flowers here, but there is reference to peacock blue.. So a wedding in New York? ..https://www.addafloraltouch.com/stephanie-jarvis-patrick-cooney-wedding/

• Haha
  • Wow
Great find. This was exactly the post my friends commented on by saying it's not enough to talk about homophobia but you should act on what you say. Then they got blocked and accused of cyberbullying the poor chatelaine, who meant well....

Yep, Nordic Weirdo.
I know a thing or two about instances like these. People not having the guts nor the principles to stand for other people when it counts. Oh, but their carefully tailored public persona is so infallible that anyone contradicting them or calling them out are immediately seen as the enemy acting out out of jealousy or envy. No wonder Sj wrote a letter afterwards to ‘clean’ her reputation, if one can call it that. What a walking piece of filth she is.

Yep, Nordic Weirdo.
Would Ludwig happen to have a digital footprint? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s not about that. But about who is beneficial to sj at a time in her life. So I don’t think she ess being homophobic siding with the other party but merely choosing wisely in a sj kinda way.
Nope. When you side with the homophibic for whatever convenient reason, what does that make you?

Reactions: 4
Heading off

This Saturday weekend edition of tattle.life
Has been ONE of The Most Enlightened day

Congratulations 🎉🎊 one and all

Oscars will be held for the posts from today
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Halerious..... refreshing

Leaving this one here
All newbies welcome aboard 😝😝😝💫⭐

sorry your pic is missin 🤣🤣🤣
mydadsabuilder
Joined Oct 1, 2020
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Reactions: 7

Yep, Nordic Weirdo.
Yes, how sincere.

Advertising her services are available once again...

13.4.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.