The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one thing baffles me, if Sj wanted this life why didn't she stay in London and mingle with the correct people
I guess because she would have been too ordinary, she would have tiny flat not in the correct area, maybe correct education but not correct job, and like this she is real life chateau owner, has super friends who party together all the time...

GB people could shed some light (now i miss my friend C who would explain)
Living in London is very expensive. I own a flat in Pimlico (inherited when I 20.). I contemplated moving there lots when I was younger, but quickly realised that in order to live the lifestyle I like, I’d have to work ridiculously hard. Even though she owns property there, eating in the right restaurants, wearing good quality, fashionable clothing and even taxis would cost so much. If Steph would have stayed in London, she would have had to get a job to fund her lifestyle.

By choosing to play a damsel in distress in her ramshackle castle, her friends have to come to her, send her gifts and help her out. It cuts out so many of the living expenses. We know that prior to YT she spent almost nothing on renovating the chateau. All of her money has been spent on her lavish lifestyle - one she couldn’t have had while living in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It certainly does look as if @TheGreatWonder has deleted their account and scuttled back from when he/she came! The sudden influx of visitors from Mammy Gibbons will undoubtedly have a few flying monkeys. Good to have Clara here however.

ETA: Not wishing to tar all newcomers with the same brush, but there was a bit of a whiff about that one. Some pretty fanatical nasties crawled out of the woodwork this week as Valerie can bear witness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone ever seen a photo of SJ ex husband. Where and when were they married and divorced. Does he have a name. I have heard her reference that she was once married but zero other details. I often even wonder was she ever married at all, has any sleuth or agent ever uncovered any intel on this mysterious ex husband...

Looks like that is exactly what they did.
We all understand that vlogging and content and editing takes a lot of hours out of the day. That said, SJ has been doing this about 18 months? The BnB never was managed properly and never broke even. Whose job was that? The chateau needs actual unglamorous serious structural work. She is finally making money and instead of paying attention to the long ignored problems that weren’t/couldn’t be addressed in years past she is buying more crap and encouraging her fans during a global pandemic to buy her more crap too.
🙄 I’m only on p21 apologies if I catch up and you had .... clarified

However -
Fiscal head on here
LOTL to lazy no aptitude to set up and run a b&b
Clara’s friends 👬 organized and agreed a scheduled payment 💰💰

Here’s the stinger
LOTL having been left Alone
(after the demise of her father )
Cobbles or collaboration with Clara’s friends

Mini apron mummy arrives back sniffs the air for the waft of regular cash 💰
Takes control and muzzles the baby 👶 adult

Serendipities- the expulsion of the main workers and fills their places with free workaways and pockets all the b n b monies

Work away should have been paid for their labor

Hence been removed from the service

Grabby greedy mini mummy 🤯

I believe the volunteer was a woman.

Totally agree with you that SJ was behind Brenda's attack on Tomaz. SJ would never get her hands dirty, but the fact that Gerry Grady openly liked and supported Brenda in that tirade, speaks volumes.

As usual, getting other people to do her dirty work.
Picture this

No pandemic

Open bar 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

All the drinks are for you
Epic assessment Agent 007
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well, the truth is I enjoy playing with danger at times, and I get out of it intact, due to my own ruthlessness. I am not lacking in empathy, not a psycho or narsissist, but I enjoy playing with them. I don't need to protect someone who regularly destroy other people ;) Example being, when unfaithful, I do not pick a sweet, intelligent, empathic woman to play with, no matter how tempting. I do pick a hot, intelligent, fun woman who has a minimum of empathy, and I don't worry about her mental health, as I know she will be standing when I leave. What is in it for me? Fun, excitement. Same at work, I surround myself with people I would not recomend you to have personal relationships with. Some of them I would not even invite home for dinner, as I would not expose my family to them. In my line of work, you do develop some sociopathic skills, or you don't succeed. I have, but I don't want it to change my personality. It is more like a coat I put on for work...and sometimes for play. :devilish:
Tattle.life Sunday supplement
⭐💫⭐💫⭐💫
Your mission should YOU chose to accept
Agent @Heathcliffe

Gain a hall pass from yer misses

We’ll go fund you a weekend at the
chat oooo

And you could play with yourself 👀
all over the chat oooo

When she’s desperately trying to get ...
back to UK 🇬🇧 for ..... tea 🍵

Well know your the super ( highly prized slut)
Who was THE only man for the job .....

Read all about it in tomorrow s Tattle
🗣⭐💫⭐💫⭐💫⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
one thing baffles me, if Sj wanted this life why didn't she stay in London and mingle with the correct people
I guess because she would have been too ordinary, she would have tiny flat not in the correct area, maybe correct education but not correct job, and like this she is real life chateau owner, has super friends who party together all the time...

Better to be a big fish in a small pond perhaps?...🦈 And in control. London is not a good place to live without adequate funding. One does remember a vlog where young travelling Trotter and SJ were here in London. They did a spot of shopping in inexpensive shops like Zara and H&M, then proceeded to eat dinner in her flat, as they had spent what they had available,- and so went to party at a private club. The cash flow can't have been that healthy prior to the vlog taking off. London would definitely not be easy for her then, with her expensive taste.:rolleyes: Also she does not live in a particularly desirable area. Not a terribly bad area, but not good. Her little flat looked a bit shabby too. Her best bet in London would be to marry well. Interesting why she did not land that one. SJ does seem to often having been funded by her friends, ex'es, and boyfriends, getting away with that as she brings fun to the table. Lalande is a much better stage than London for SJ, and with the vlogs almost world domination!:ROFLMAO: Smart cookie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

In addition to what others have said, it also benefits her to be in a foreign country where she didn't grow up (although spent a lot of her school holidays there) as she can play the distressed foreigner when things don't go her way, e.g. with the water police and the lost lake. It will be the same excuse if one of the volunteers or staff get seriously injured when working for her "but I didn't know about French laws and regulations because I'm British!"

• Heart
Reactions: 13

However -
Fiscal head on here

Here’s the stinger

Serendipities- the expulsion of the main workers and fills their places with free workaways and pockets all the b n b monies

Picture this

No pandemic

Open bar 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

♥♥♥♥♥♥

⭐💫⭐💫⭐💫
Agent @Heathcliffe

chat oooo

all over the chat oooo

🗣⭐💫⭐💫⭐💫⭐
Can you imagine ? And then a write-up on his antics. Open up that kitty 👀 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@TheGreatWonder ..... calling time on MPotts
Shame u gave yourself away 🗣
Savage loss of ..... understanding
Yep 👍 figure that one out 🙄
Kk I’m calling time on this Extensive BS

Here as a treat my patreon card for those curious to see it. Any graphologists among us? And yes, it took 10 weeks till I got it and I was excited the day I received it😂 (the overwritten just says 66carola😉)
Rub it in ...... @Heathcliffe has a virtual playpen
And you can rub yourself in her penmanship 👶🙄👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Living in London is very expensive. I own a flat in Pimlico (inherited when I 20.). I contemplated moving there lots when I was younger, but quickly realised that in order to live the lifestyle I like, I’d have to work ridiculously hard. Even though she owns property there, eating in the right restaurants, wearing good quality, fashionable clothing and even taxis would cost so much. If Steph would have stayed in London, she would have had to get a job to fund her lifestyle.

By choosing to play a damsel in distress in her ramshackle castle, her friends have to come to her, send her gifts and help her out. It cuts out so many of the living expenses. We know that prior to YT she spent almost nothing on renovating the chateau. All of her money has been spent on her lavish lifestyle - one she couldn’t have had while living in London.
The running costs must be in the thousands per month! SJ Not working, London flat rented out occasionally, daddy and the boys must have deep pockets!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

However -
Fiscal head on here

Here’s the stinger

Picture this

No pandemic

Open bar 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

♥♥♥♥♥♥

⭐💫⭐💫⭐💫
Agent @Heathcliffe

chat oooo

all over the chat oooo

🗣⭐💫⭐💫⭐💫⭐
Don't tempt me... ;) As they all read Tattle I would think my cover would break even before I arrived :LOL:🍾 my wife would be in a huff with me if she got to know (that would be expensive) and it wouldn't be much fun if someone called me Heathcliffe over the table! Tattle is my guilty pleasure, but I'd be mortified if anyone found out :ROFLMAO: Nah...if I ever do seduce the lady without a lake, it will be on my home turf in London, and she will not vlog about it 🥂. Venice could be another possibility...

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone ever seen a photo of SJ ex husband. Where and when were they married and divorced. Does he have a name. I have heard her reference that she was once married but zero other details. I often even wonder was she ever married at all, has any sleuth or agent ever uncovered any intel on this mysterious ex husband...
No such photo.
UK marriage records are public.
Some sleuth found marriage must have been 1999.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to know the answer to that one, but forgot. After him there was another boyfriend, Edmond Fokker van Crayestein, who had children from a previous marriages and was a real player, SJ found out because one of his other girlfriends contacted her. Apparently they were rather seriously involved, but her friends hated him, except the older ladies, Isabelle was very fond of him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I use to know the answer to that one, but forgot. After him there was another boyfriend, Edmond Fokker van Crayestein, who had children from a previous marriages and was a real player, SJ found out because one of his other girlfriends contacted her. Apparently they were rather seriously involved, but her friends hated him, except the older ladies, Isabelle was very fond of him.
In interview with Selmar she says that she dated a grandson of Fokker..........Selmar was working/learning there.

Reactions: 11
Start your buy me a coffee , go fund me for the trip. :)
No such things as a free lunch dear, as a person who enjoys control I never let people pay for me :coffee: Older, wiser, and opposite of MP. Last time I asked for money I must have been at the races with my father....close to 40 years ago :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to know the answer to that one, but forgot. After him there was another boyfriend, Edmond Fokker van Crayestein, who had children from a previous marriages and was a real player, SJ found out because one of his other girlfriends contacted her. Apparently they were rather seriously involved, but her friends hated him, except the older ladies, Isabelle was very fond of him.
Oh so this the Fokker heir. Maybe the older ladies liked him, because he’s their age. Should we be surprised he’s full on euro trash 🙄
410D1A7F-4D9E-4423-BD4E-E386126D30D5.jpeg
DDF39E7D-B80F-4D48-919D-2BC46D9574BF.jpeg
EB4BF32D-D19F-4EB9-919B-F47A852368B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I've googled Edmond Fokker van whatever and there's a photo of him at an event in leopard skin trousers where he appears to be heavily botoxed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't tempt me... ;) As they all read Tattle I would think my cover would break even before I arrived :LOL:🍾 my wife would be in a huff with me if she got to know (that would be expensive) and it wouldn't be much fun if someone called me Heathcliffe over the table! Tattle is my guilty pleasure, but I'd be mortified if anyone found out :ROFLMAO: Nah...if I ever do seduce the lady without a lake, it will be on my home turf in London, and she will not vlog about it 🥂. Venice could be another possibility...
Brilliant Venice ..... Tattle.life on Tour 2022

We the above will go fund an entire friggin castle 🏰

We’ll be in the adjoining apartment / platzo

But ..... you have to pull
And
Spill all - every whinny and snort
That’s all I’m saying

@Heathcliffe reading 📖 all the sport all the contributors .... 66 et al

Right now you make 50 shades of grey look like - A blue Peter badge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.